Marg/Catherine: The Sexier, the Better! #3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
A short Hello to Everybody
I'm a European Marg/Cath Fan. I'm "new" into Spoilers and haven't seen S6 yet non the less - looking forward to be around here.
No offense anyone please but it has to be said: Marg is a yummy Mommy

LMAO! :D Welcome to the boards BenCSI.
Don't ever miss out on the first few episodes of season 6, cuz there were lots of Catherine screentime there.. we've been missing her in the last few episodes though, she's only in there for a minute or two.

BenCSI said:
A short Hello to Everybody
I'm a European Marg/Cath Fan. I'm "new" into Spoilers and haven't seen S6 yet non the less - looking forward to be around here.
No offense anyone please but it has to be said: Marg is a yummy Mommy
Yay newbie! Welcome BenCSI! Ah spoilers, the cause that drives people nuts. :lol: Take care of yourself when reading spoilers. They are not good for our health. :D

You are absolutely right about one thing, though. Marg IS yum!

Speaking of Spoilers, does anyone have a bit of a hint of what exactly will Catherine's part be in the Way to go season finale? Any hints at all people?

All Spoilers are to be discussed in the "Ep discussion" thread, or Clues can be discussed in the "Diner" thread.

Thank you. :)

Lmao. :lol: Ok Ill try to watch Tootsie when the weekend comes..

panoramix28 yup can't put spoilers here.. but I have one thing to say: where the friggin is my Cath drama?!?!? :mad:

So the other day my mom flips through channels on TV. So she puts it on Lifetime and I just stopped what I was doing. The Intimate Portrait of Marg Helgenberger. I paused. I exchanged glances with my mom. I watched it, of course! :lol:

Apparently, when Marg was in college, she worked in a meat-packaging factory to pay for her tuition. She said the name of her job was the 'boner' :lol: And she laughs, and says, "That was the actual name! Boner!" :lol:

^^Lmao! That's too funny, I bet she was in the gutter when she said that one. I caught The Intimate Portrait one time, but I didn't notice that one. Thanks for that Ann Marie! :D

and where's my tootsie cap?
Patience grasshopper.

Oh I'll put this here, this is their 2003 interview (chat at TCA), cuz this was too funny, and we can see here that the cast are really close. And Marg was hilarious and naughty as usual.

Personal challenges on the show:
Petersen: "Trying to get that hair fiber in focus for the camera."
Robert David Hall: "For me, it's saying 10-syllable medical terms and not falling down."

About the 90-minute February episode, which will give more detail about Helgenberger's character's personal life, ex-husband and daughter.
Helgenberger: "There's also something involving Grissom and another woman, and a little intimate moment or two or three."
Petersen: "We're not sure about that yet."
Helgenberger: "Oh, you always say that."
Petersen: "It's an ongoing -"
Helgenberger: "You always say that."
Petersen: "It's an ongoing-"
Helgenberger: "You're chicken."
Petersen: "... We're actually -- we've only shot about three or four days on it, and it's still evolving as we work on it. But we ARE bringing Lady Heather back, who was in an episode last year."
Helgenberger: (Makes a whip-cracking sound.)
Petersen: "A little dominatrix. The audience loves a good dominatrix. So does Grissom."

On the possibility of a "CSI" movie, via executive producer Jerry Bruckheimer:
Guilfoyle: "Lady Heather would definitely be in that one."
Petersen: "We'd have to figure out how to get more car crashes into the thing. We haven't talked about it. I don't think we've talked about it much except in, like, sort of jest..."
Helgenberger: "We can use four-letter words and -"
Eads: "Yeah! Four-letter words!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back