Marg/Catherine: The Sexier, the Better! #3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
i understand. she has a presence that makes you take notice. it was that way when she was on ryan's hope.

when watching tv, i choose the shows with aesthetically pleasing characters, hehe yup im shallow like that. greg was the first one who caught my eye, but Cath is definitely a head turner too. I watched CSI on its 4th season, I was drawn to her character because she seemed so strong but at the same time so caring and compassionate. I remember loving her cuz she cared for Warrick in Invisible Evidence, Gil in Butterflied and Greg in Early Rollout.

plus she's real. she's not perfect. (quite honestly i think a lot of people would get depressed if they had her life). she's a single mom, her daughter's father is dead. the man who was like a father to her is her father and she only found out because he killed someone. her boyfriend cheated on her (so did her husband). she had a drug problem. some of her coworkers think she uses sex to get ahead *cough* but you know what? she just keeps going. it's like she tells ecklie when he's trying to make her life difficult in s5 "i'm making it work."

LOL first of all, the official bio on the official site which isn't reliable at all at this point has stated that she did have a coke addiction. :lol: Then we get hints in a few episodes such as Last Laugh and which is that one where she tells Nick "never you mind"?

BTW I'm back. Heh!

coolcatz said:
uh, ok. cath is a former coke addict.
How the hell haven't I heard about it before? From where do ya'll know? Yeah, a bio, but which? There are a lot. Or has it been mentioned on CSI?

Oh yeah! Forgot about Too Tough to Die. Dang I must be braindead. That one is one of my all-time favorite episodes. :lol:

You know what I think? Eddie probably used his credit card, but Cath paid the bill. LMAO.

EDIT: WWB you can check the bio on the official CSI site although it's really outdated. LOL. And in S1's Too Tough to Die, when Cath and Eddie are fighting in the breakroom, he asks her "yeah? Who paid to close up your nose?" or something like that. :)

EricaSJ said:
And in S1's Too Tough to Die, when Cath and Eddie are fighting in the breakroom, he asks her "yeah? Who paid to close up your nose?" or something like that. :)
Well, I've only seen it with Hugarian voice, and I know what you're talking about, but the translation was TOTALLY different. :rolleyes:
Thanks for explaining, Erica

eddie mentions it...paid to close up your nose
cath mentions it...last laugh (nick and gil) and she mentions it a couple of other times around gil.

I don't know... It doesn't fit to Catherine's personality AT ALL.
Ok, it is the past, but... to tell you the truth, it got me shocked.
Because we know Catherine, she's a great mother and addicted to her job, sober-minded, and sooo on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back