Marg/Catherine: The Sexier, the Better! #3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hottie_Cath said:
LMAO! Yeah me too. I don't like it to be another Poppin' Tags where all of her scenes in the promo were all the scenes she had in the actual ep.

lmfao yeah... that was disappointing.

Marg Alert! She'll be interviewed on the CBS Early Show, Friday morning (tomorrow). Just saw a preview of it.

Any comments on Caths appearance or role on Time of your death yesterday? I haven't seen the ep yet, but am pretty curious to know if she got any worthy screen time!

panoramix28 said:
Any comments on Caths appearance or role on Time of your death yesterday? I haven't seen the ep yet, but am pretty curious to know if she got any worthy screen time!

Yes there was plenty of Cath last night. I'm guessing that those couple of weeks with very little of her might have to do with the timeframe of when they filmed the final two episodes, at least I'm hoping that. BTW, she looked gorgeous as always. :p

well the interview was interesting. marg actually looked more like herself than she has in a long time. was a bit surprised about what she said about catherine but oh well.

That's interesting. I think it was very true to Catherine what she described about her fantasy date.

Anyway, yeah Time Of Your Death had lots of Catherine. Lots of stunning Catherine actually. It's funny because I was distracted by how great she looked. Not that it was hard. The case itself wasn't so interesting.

Hopefully she'll have as much screen time next week, somehow I doubt it though.

Wow, thanks for your comments. I really enjoyed Time of your Death also. Caths scenes with Hodges and Nicky were pretty cool. So for us mortals, who didn't see the interview, what exactly did Marg say about Catherine that was so shocking?

AngelEyez said:
That's interesting. I think it was very true to Catherine what she described about her fantasy date.

Anyway, yeah Time Of Your Death had lots of Catherine. Lots of stunning Catherine actually. It's funny because I was distracted by how great she looked. Not that it was hard. The case itself wasn't so interesting.

i meant it was surprising by what she said after all that has been said this year. i think it fits cath's character perfectly though.

coolcatz said:
AngelEyez said:

i meant it was surprising by what she said after all that has been said this year.
Oh why? what has been said this year? That the season will be plot driven rather than character driven?

i think it fits cath's character perfectly though.
Yup, me too.

Hottie_Cath said:
coolcatz said:
AngelEyez said:

i meant it was surprising by what she said after all that has been said this year.
Oh why? what has been said this year? That the season will be plot driven rather than character driven?

i think it fits cath's character perfectly though.
Yup, me too.

um, plot driven? what is that? :devil: character driven? :confused:

anyways, hopefully we'll see lots of cath in the next two eps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back