Marg/Catherine: The Sexier, the Better! #3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think what was surprising is Julie Chen specifically asked if Warrick was part of Cath's fantasy and Marg said "No". It struck me as odd since I believe BiM used "fantasy" when Cath was talking to Warrick about how she felt about him- plus, Marg always, always mentions Warrick as a potential love interest when she does interviews so her response this time is somewhat puzzling. The YoBlinger in me is very disappointed... but the Grillows in me is filled with hope ;) .....if only TPTB don't screw things up. :mad:

This interview actually bugged me a little....Marg didn't seem like she had her heart fully in it. :rolleyes:

But Marg did say that she's not necessarily looking for a soulmate. ruzila pointed out that Marg sees Warrick and Catherine as soulmates in fact. [ They have a smooth, utterly natural collaboration.." (...) "They're soul mates in a lot of ways," says Marg Helgenberger of their mutual identification. ] And no, Im not trying to be shippy here LOL! :D I think that Marg knows her character Catherine so well, Catherine is full of energy, she's fun, she's passionate and she's feisty so she needs a man that could keep up with her.
With all the she went through, I think Cath deserves to be happy with her life, so CSI or not, I'll be rooting for whoever that man is.

Yeah the interview was related to Time Of Your Death. I guess that type of fantasy that she meant was the 'unrealistic' one.

Okay this board needs a boost button, this thread got caught in the middle of the padlocks, so I thought I would bring this back up.

Aww thanks. I was thinking the same thing.

But anyway, now that we are back up, thought I'd mention the Emmys. The season started with heaps of Cath/Marg. Werewolves was an awesome ep for her. So were Secrets and Flies, Bodies in Motion or KKBB. I wonder if they'd make her run for an Emmy. Would love to see her nominated again but I'm not sure. Somehow the eps doesn't seem 'dramatic enough'.

thanks destiny.

i think she deserves a nod for werewolves. it wasn't one of those in your face performances. it was subtle but incredible. just like the scene in crow's feet last year (and she should have gotten a nod for that also, beautiful work).

what is so awesome about her is she can pull off the over the top dramatic moments as well as the sublte moments.

Owww yeah. And gotta love her in those absurd situations too... like in Fur and Loathing. I was laughing so much at her facial expressions in that one.

I agree with you all in her scene in Werewolves, she pulled off her scene with Allison wonderfully.
Although I don't see signs of lots of Cath in the finale, I think she would bring it on in Way to Go.

well she wasn't what made me watch the first ep i ever watched *looks at your avi and goober's avi* but her portrayal of cath kept me watching.

I remember switching channels. I saw CSI but I was never interested. Then I watched Miami and thought it was kinda interesting. Next day it was CSI on... and when I actually did watch a whole ep I noticed her. I'm a sucker for great female characters so I was immediately interested. :D Then I grew to like the show -and my ship of course- but she was the one who caught my eyes... and interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back