Marg/Catherine: The Sexier, the Better! #3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that I can remember, no, but it's HOT. (Shallow can be good. *g*)

And again, DANG she looks good! That leather jacket looks awesome on her. And I'm loving her hair. Love how she keeps going from the curls to straight to curls to straight to... okay, you get where I'm going. It's yummy. :)

And I noticed her sign still says "Supervisor". Wish they could explain all that before the season ends, but I guess that's too much to hope for, eh?

AngelEyez said:
lmao you were faster than me.

He called her 'dear' in season 4 in Bad Words

Catherine: Well, how can that be? It was an obvious liquid pour pattern.

Hodges: Well, my dear, this is why you should never pick up the couch left for curbside pickup.
LMAO! Never knew that! :D Thanks! HoTh isn't long shot after all. hehe.

And there's an addition to her desk, I saw a pic of a dog there. Her desk only had those bird figurines and vases before. lol..Cath must be a hardcore animal lover.

First she has a cat in her locker (well, not a LIVING cat, but y'know... LOL) and now a dog (again, not a living one) on her desk? Why haven't we ever seen these pets? LOL

weepingwillows said:
First she has a cat in her locker (well, not a LIVING cat, but y'know... LOL) and now a dog (again, not a living one) on her desk? Why haven't we ever seen these pets? LOL
Oh its not a pic but a dog paper holder I think. And I saw a sea shell beside the dog. :lol: Her desk is fast becoming an animal kingdom.

AngelEyez said:
LMFAO she has a ZOO . (Cap is from Time Of Your Death so if you don't want to be spoiled on her... uh... pets, then don't click)

Now THAT'S a cute dog! Well, one explanation (if it's not her dog LOL) could be that she's still sharing her office. Still. Totally cute dog, and if it's hers, I wanna see her cuddle it in the future. 'Cause y'know... I love dogs and all. And Cath being a dog person would make my day. LOL

AngelEyez said:
Well yeah, hopefully!

And because I'm shallow like that.. I even love how she has her black leather jacket (that I envy so much) on top of her vest. Haven't seen her like that before... has she done that before?
I don't think I've seen her do that before, and I must say I never knew doing it that way would turn out to be very stylish. She's starting a trend again.. Im sure the spin offs and even the real life CSIs would do the same soon.

Most def. But it looks cool. The vest would look werid on that jacket anyway. I think...

Awww I love that about Catherine. She always looks so stylish and great. I love to see women finding the balance between comfortable, stylish and necessary.

I agree. And I also want to point out that Zsazsa is wonderful! (<--- I didn't come up with that... I'll give you one guess as to who did ;))

weepingwillows said:
I agree. And I also want to point out that Zsazsa is wonderful! (<--- I didn't come up with that... I'll give you one guess as to who did ;))

Marg??? :lol:

Anyway... here's the pic of her with Hodges . :lol: That's gonna be a cute moment. And here's the jacket on the vest.

(Credit for the caps go to Black Glass )

Looks, like we may see a fair amount of Catherine in Time of your Death this coming Thursday. I'm happy to say, I took a look at the CBS trailer for the said episode and she has at least 4 different appearances ... so thats something to look forward, don't ya think?

AngelEyez said:
Yep. I'm looking forward to it. Hopefully the promo did not include all her scenes... lol
LMAO! Yeah me too. I don't like it to be another Poppin' Tags where all of her scenes in the promo were all the scenes she had in the actual ep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back