Marg/Catherine: The Sexier, the Better! #3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
AngelEyez said:
Actually... it's not like she has to give an interview.

So true.

And speaking of Marg and her busy schedule, a while ago it was posted on allaboutmarg.com that Marg was doing the voice of Princess Tascela in the animated film 'Conan: Red Nails'. Apparently the character is a villain so it sounds like it should be a fun project for her. I don't usually watch cartoons, but I'll watch this one just for Marg :D

Has anyone heard anything else about this film?

we should ask her. lol!

Marg? Marg? hey, we got a question for you!

*looks around* oh she's not here.

ok, sorry, um too much sun today. but i rewatched werewolves tonight and i still say this is some of her best work this season.

coolcatz said:

ok, sorry, um too much sun today. but i rewatched werewolves tonight and i still say this is some of her best work this season.

Ahhh definitely. Along with KKBB and Bodies In Motion. (And Secrets and Flies).

AngelEyez said:
Actually... it's not like she has to give an interview.

That is so true.

I do recall a staff member from the PR firm that Marg uses was canned for providing interview/magazine updates to the old MH.net and other fansites a few years back (Even though this former staff member was providing the updates on his own time). This was the information given to me from the original owners of MH.net. Apparently the PR firm thinks it was up to the interviewer and magazine firm to update fan sites as the wish and not the PR firm itself.

We were talking about that Marg called Doc. Robbins David a few pages ago, right? Well, I watched Boom today, and it's in that episode. The scene where Cath wants to take a look at Nick's girlfriend who's been killed. I loved this ep, especially the Catherine/Nick hug. :)

Just curious, when did Hodges call Cath 'dear'? :lol: :lol: I didnt know he called her that!
Oh and the promo for Time of Your Death is up! yay for the hoops!

lmao you were faster than me.

He called her 'dear' in season 4 in Bad Words

Catherine: Well, how can that be? It was an obvious liquid pour pattern.

Hodges: Well, my dear, this is why you should never pick up the couch left for curbside pickup.

Saw the promo for TOYD too. Whoa she's gonna look gorgeous. Love the earrings too and LOVE her face at the end.

AngelEyez said:
Catherine: Well, how can that be? It was an obvious liquid pour pattern.

Hodges: Well, my dear, this is why you should never pick up the couch left for curbside pickup.
[/i]

HoTh!! :lol:

She looks so great in the promo, and I LOVE her lines in it. Looks like it's gonna be a good ep for Cath (and with that, for us!). :D

Well yeah, hopefully!

And because I'm shallow like that.. I even love how she has her black leather jacket (that I envy so much) on top of her vest. Haven't seen her like that before... has she done that before?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back