Marg/Catherine: The Sexier, the Better! #3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? Lots of Cath eh? Phew, what a relief! Can you give us a little bit of a description. I read somewhere there were various perspectives of the case by the several CSI's. Did she have her own perspective? Who did she team up with? Nicky I hope!

Cath wasn't really teamed up with anyone in particular (i.e. she had scenes with pretty much everyone), nor did she give her own account of the case (since she wasn't there from the beginning). However, she looked absolutely fab, and like Hottie said, she had some FAB lines (and gah, how I love that woman's facial expressions *g*)! All in all, this episode had me in stitches.

Midwest Today Current Issue

I contacted Midwest Today and will have an answer later today with the current issue will be out that has the Marg Helgenberger article.

Last night's ep had a beyond drool worthy Cath for me. Besides the hysterical lines, she had some great facial expressions. Loved her in this ep.

Midwest Today Update

This is what I received from the editor.

Should be in about ten days, although I will be honest with you, we got nowhere with her PR reps, so this piece is just a cut-and-paste job with nothing really new. A pretty layout that's about all. It's very disappointing because I notice she has given interviews to tiny little publications and every Tom, Dick and Harry out there. But when we wanted to put her on the COVER and even feature her on our radio show that is aired on 49 stations across the Heartland, we couldn't get to first base. We went ahead with our story but normally we do interviews with the actual celebs and newsmakers.

Bill and Hillary Clinton, Tom Brokaw, Kirstie Alley, Walter Cronkite, Raquel Welch, Paula Zahn, and dozens more have found time for an interview. But not Marg Helgenberger's people. It's very disappointing.

Larry

^^ You were the one who told us that her managers/publicist/handlers are really strict, right? You could've told that to the editor of midwest too, that way they could've contacted her handlers earlier and he wouldn't have been disappointed.

her hair is so much better curly like that. there was just the right amount of cath in the episode.
Yes, love her hair in the episode, and her top was fab as well.

blogan said:
Midwest Today Update

This is what I received from the editor.

Should be in about ten days, although I will be honest with you, we got nowhere with her PR reps, so this piece is just a cut-and-paste job with nothing really new. A pretty layout that's about all. It's very disappointing because I notice she has given interviews to tiny little publications and every Tom, Dick and Harry out there. But when we wanted to put her on the COVER and even feature her on our radio show that is aired on 49 stations across the Heartland, we couldn't get to first base. We went ahead with our story but normally we do interviews with the actual celebs and newsmakers.

Bill and Hillary Clinton, Tom Brokaw, Kirstie Alley, Walter Cronkite, Raquel Welch, Paula Zahn, and dozens more have found time for an interview. But not Marg Helgenberger's people. It's very disappointing.

Larry

Wow, this sure makes Larry sound whiny and bitter. Do you think he intended it to be posted on a public forum for all of her fans to see?

Seems like there are all kinds of legitimate reasons why they might not have been able to fit an interview into her schedule. She really hasn't done many interviews at all this year anyway. Heck, for that matter, she has barely been on CSI for the last few episodes. If that's Larry's attitude towards it, I'm actually kind of glad that she didn't give the interview.

"You were the one who told us that her managers/publicist/handlers are really strict, right? You could've told that to the editor of midwest too, that way they could've contacted her handlers earlier and he wouldn't have been disappointed."

I made Larry well aware of what Margs manager/publicist were like.

"Do you think he intended it to be posted on a public forum for all of her fans to see?"

Yes! This was the update he wanted me to give to Marg fans.

blogan said:
"Do you think he intended it to be posted on a public forum for all of her fans to see?"

Yes! This was the update he wanted me to give to Marg fans.

Lol, well then thanks for passing it on and giving me a good laugh. Contrary to what his message indicates, I really hope Larry understands that Marg is a very busy woman and that she and her people probably aren't intentionally snubbing him just because his publication is a small one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back