Marg/Catherine: The Sexier, the Better! #3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
EricaSJ said:
You know, Ru, you really need to come to our thread more often. You only appear when we're talking about something related to Gary, or Warrick. :lol:
:lol: I'll try E. You have a lot more people to keep Marg afloat and there's just a trio of us that keep Gary going. I love them both. :) I throw a little Marg/Cath into my Gary/Warrick posts too. :D

The most attractive aspect for me, beauty aside is how full of life Marg is. She's got so much positive energy in a field that always seems to b filled with negativity. I have the utmost respect and admiration for Marg. :)

(And look, I tried very hard to keep Gary out of this. :lol:)

It's no surprise but Marg's gonna look great again in tonight's episode. TV Guide has a little preview of Rashomama. It's funny. Go check it out here . (You gotta scroll down)

She looks GREAT. And OMG those expressions on her face... :lol:

I can't wait for the episode, either. Is it too soon to start the countdown?

Definitely not! And I've taken tomorrow off from work (not for the ep, though LOL), so I'm gonna be up early to watch the ep. Squee! Pretty Cath! :D

PLZ vote for CSI on http://teavee.com/csi/ ....click positive comment......otherwise bones or 24 is going to beat us........vote once every 5 mins. We are at number 1, but they are catching up CRAZY fast!

Now THAT is what I call spamming. Don't you ever feel tired posting the same message in every single thread on this forum? I AM tired of seeing it everywhere I go. Gah.

Okay I have contacted the person asking them to stop. Lets move on, Thank you.

Hottie_Cath said:
Btw, just a random trivia.. Cath has a cat. :D I don't know the breed, but she keeps a pic of her cat in her locker.

Where did you see this? I've noticed pictures of Lindsey but never a cat

kc_from_kc said:
Hottie_Cath said:
Btw, just a random trivia.. Cath has a cat. :D I don't know the breed, but she keeps a pic of her cat in her locker.

Where did you see this? I've noticed pictures of Lindsey but never a cat
In the locker room scene with Warrick from High and Low. :D

yay! thanks for all the previews for Rashomama *iz so excited to see the ep* ;)

Hey everyone! Please tell me Catherine had more then one scene yesterday otherwise I'll scream!!!!!! Please tell me she had more presence then on Popping Tags! Pleassseeee!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back