Marg/Catherine ~ Not JUST A Pretty Face #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I laughed almost entirely throughout that interview.

I think I love Marg more now.. "both pro and college football." Lady I'll talk football with you any day. :D

Her boots were hot. Craig Ferguson is a perv, but that's what makes the show funny.
I almost died when he started touching her boots. :lol:

You know there is going to be some fan fic about the latex gloves and shoes only.. :lol:

Great interview. She always has fun with him.

Thanks for posting ,Erica.:thumbsup: I feel like I am selfish becouse I want her to stay but she looks so happy to do further things.

Lady looked good on Craig. I loved that interview. She is just too cute for words and you can tell she is loving life. I like to see that.

If you missed the Primetime TV Crimefighters Panel last night, you can still watch it here. Go watch, seriously! It was so much fun. Everyone was laughing the whole time, especially Marg and Angie! <3

I can't wait to watch when I have a spare hour. Lady looked fine in the pics, and I laughed at her saying KC would kick Cath's ass in the one clip. So cute.

Hey guys! Long time no see, ha? :)

Marg on Craig Ferguson - since I'm not really allowed to desrcibe my thoughts the way I exactly think them, I can only say that those three bucks are in a really, really, really good place now :p
I'm sad to see her go, but I understand why she's leaving.

I'm confused. I thought there was an article about Season 12 being a possibility for Marg & now there's another article saying she won't be on for much longer ?

I think they're trying to mess with us. lol. Although I personally think she'll leave after the current season...

^^ I love that article. It's a nice one with lots of Marg quotes. I love how she says that she still love the show, which is still going strong, but it's probably for her make some changes. No matter what her final decision is, I wish her the best. :)

Here's another red carpet interview with Marg from last week's panel where she talks about her favorite TV crimefighters and Catherine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back