Marg/Catherine ~ Not JUST A Pretty Face #8

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by SunsetBoulevard, Nov 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I laughed almost entirely throughout that interview.

I think I love Marg more now.. "both pro and college football." Lady I'll talk football with you any day. :D

Her boots were hot. Craig Ferguson is a perv, but that's what makes the show funny.
    I almost died when he started touching her boots. :lol:

You know there is going to be some fan fic about the latex gloves and shoes only.. :lol:

Great interview. She always has fun with him.

2. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

I was there! :lol: And I made it on camera, too.

The interview was a lot of fun. When she was walking off stage from her interview, she facepalmed to her publicist... :lol: Guess she slipped a little too much. :p

3. electra

electra Pathologist

Thanks for posting ,Erica.:thumbsup: I feel like I am selfish becouse I want her to stay but she looks so happy to do further things.

4. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

Lady looked good on Craig. I loved that interview. She is just too cute for words and you can tell she is loving life. I like to see that.

5. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

If you missed the Primetime TV Crimefighters Panel last night, you can still watch it here. Go watch, seriously! It was so much fun. Everyone was laughing the whole time, especially Marg and Angie! <3

6. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

I can't wait to watch when I have a spare hour. Lady looked fine in the pics, and I laughed at her saying KC would kick Cath's ass in the one clip. So cute.

7. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

Hey guys! Long time no see, ha? :)

Marg on Craig Ferguson - since I'm not really allowed to desrcibe my thoughts the way I exactly think them, I can only say that those three bucks are in a really, really, really good place now :p
    I'm sad to see her go, but I understand why she's leaving.

8. KaiLUxO

KaiLUxO Police Officer

Interview was hysterical. Boots were hot. Love herrr ;)

9. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

This is the KC vs. Catherine Q&A that Kie was talking about. I loved how Marg just laughed hysterically at the question. And I loved her answer even better!

10. KaiLUxO

KaiLUxO Police Officer

I'm confused. I thought there was an article about Season 12 being a possibility for Marg & now there's another article saying she won't be on for much longer ?

11. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

I think they're trying to mess with us. lol. Although I personally think she'll leave after the current season...

12. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Could anyone tell me more about how this KC character was? Cause Catherine it's pretty tough and I can't easily imagine someone kicking her ass; though she's more attitude tough and physically. Loved Marg's laugh :)

13. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

14. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

^^ I love that article. It's a nice one with lots of Marg quotes. I love how she says that she still love the show, which is still going strong, but it's probably for her make some changes. No matter what her final decision is, I wish her the best. :)

Here's another red carpet interview with Marg from last week's panel where she talks about her favorite TV crimefighters and Catherine.

15. Sinclair

Sinclair Rookie

"I hesitate to use the word 'toll,'" Helgenber said, with a gentle laugh. "Because if I were an actor and I heard me complaining, I'd slap me. You know what I mean?"

Such a great quote, just shows how down to earth and humble she is, as well as a great sense of humour.

CSI will be losing a lot more than the presence of her character when she leaves.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.