Marg/Catherine ~ Not JUST A Pretty Face #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are a Twitter user, you can also tweet your votes by putting the name of your nominee, the category and #PeoplesChoice in the tweet. So here's how you vote Marg on Twitter:

Marg Helgenberger #tvcrimefighter #PeoplesChoice

You can vote every day. :)

I was a bit upset that Catherine wasn't in last night's episode, but I have to say that the episode was quite good, even without her presence.

While I would have preferred seeing Catherine instead of Ray, "House of Hoarders" gave me hope that CSI can maintain doing high quality episodes even without Marg/Catherine. :)

I liked last CSI episode without Marg.The writers did an amazing job.But while one episode is tolerable ,I am for sure not going to like it for a whole season.I am still hoping for Marg to stay.

The episode was pretty good so it made Marg's absence more tolerable. But even so, I missed her. I wanted to see her reaction to the house and to Nick and Sara arguing. So I agree that a whole season without her... IDK.

Agreed. House of Hoarders was my favorite episode so far. Even though Marg wasn't in it :( the script & acting was superb. BUT I'm sure if she was in the middle of Nick & Sara's arguing it would've been epic :)

An FYI for all Marg and CSI fans, just in case it was missed. Marg is scheduled to appear on Craig Ferguson Wednesday night. Set your DVR's! :)

she was so gorgeous last night... i love her!! but i'm so sad, i hoped a lot she didn't say she's leaving but.... csi will not the same withou her! i'm crying!

It was so funny the way she giggled when he asked her about the male friend that went with her to Europe :lol:

Thanks for posting :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back