"MaCalleigh....What Could've been".

Re: "MaCalleigh....What should've been".

Early the next morning, Mac headed home to make sure the Nursery was in order for Macalleigh's arrival. Looking over the room, he was glad Calleigh had decided on the rose color for the walls. "Perfect, said Mac to himself, now to go pick up my family". Arriving at the Hospital, Mac stopped at the gift store and bought a giant stuffed, pink teddy bear. "Wow...said the sale clerck, must be a very special Angel you've bought that for". "It is, my new daughter, and she's beautiful". "Awww, congrats, and enjoy parenthood". "Thank you", said Mac, as he left the store.

When Mac got upstairs, he seen Calleigh sound asleep. Not wanting to disturb her, he walked over to Macalleigh's bed and picked her up. "Hello my little Macalleigh, how's daddy's girl"? As Mac watched in wonder, his daughter let out a beautiful little yawn, and that's when Mac noticed it, that crooked grin. "Oh smart girl, you got your daddy's mouth, such a lucky girl". "Waaaaaaaaaa, waa
she screamed. "Okay, okay, you don't have daddy's mouth", cooed Mac. "Mac....she's hungry, bring her here".

Walking Macalleigh over to Calleigh, Mac sat down and watched as Calleigh bared her breast, and began feeding their child. "God love, look at her feed". "I know, she's definitely got her father's appetite, said Calleigh as she put Macalleigh over her shoulder and burped her. "Listen Calleigh, are you sure you are ready to come home"? "Positive, we are more than ready". "Okay, let's get Macalleigh bundled up". When they were ready to go, the nurse came in with some instructions for Calleigh. "Hello Mrs.Taylor, just a few do's and don'ts for you".

As Calleigh looked over the paper, she giggled. "What's so funny love"? "It says....no intercourse for six weeks". Mac looked stunned...."what...why not"? "Det.Taylor, your lovely wife needs time to heal", said the nurse, and besides, I'm sure your wife can find other ways to satisfy her husbands appetite". Calleigh giggled, "now that is funny, look at my husbands face". Looking over the nurse noticed Mac was shocked. "It's okay Det.Taylor, said the nurse, I know all about the birds and bees". "Come on Mac, laughed Calleigh. "Let's get our daughter home".

When they arrived home, Mac got Calleigh settled in bed, followed by their daughter. "Mac...come here and lay with me". "Sure love, said Mac as he got into bed and took Calleigh in his arms. "Are you happy to be home Calleigh"? "Yeah, but more than that, I'm happy to be back wrapped in your love". Kissing his wife passionately on the lips, Mac said...."I know love, because I now feel complete too". "Touch me Mac, please touch me". Knowing Calleigh needed what he needed, he began caressing her sun kissed skin, while basking in the pleasure of his wife's sighs and purrs.

TBC.....

Poor Mac? Poor Calleigh! :devil: Let the diaper period and sleepless nights begin :lol:

The chapter is small. You will find the rest of it on FF.Net :devil:

Later that evening Macalleigh awoke crying, allowing Calleigh to sleep for a bit, Mac took his daughter over to the rocking chair, and began rocking her. "What's the matter with daddy's little girl"? Macalleigh curled her knees up and snuggled closer to her daddy. "How about daddy sing to his Angel"? Holding his daughter in the football hold, Mac began to sing "Twinkle, twinkle little star".

Watching from the bed, Calleigh could feel her heart melt, from the love, Mac was showing their daughter. When he finished his song, he got up, and brought Macalleigh to Calleigh. "Here you go love, I think she may be hungry". As Calleigh took her daughter into her arms, she bared her breast, and helped Macalleigh latch on to her.

"Look at her feed love, I just love the way her fist curls around your breast", said Mac as he petted his daughters head. "Mac....can you burp her for me please, while I clean myself up a bit". "Of course love, you go ahead, Macalleigh and I will be fine". While Calleigh cleaned up, Mac changed Macalleigh and settled her back into her crib. "Night my sweet Angel, daddy loves you".

Heading back to bed, Mac noticed Calleigh in a black teddy. "What are you up to there Det.Taylor"? asked Mac. "Mmm...why don't you come find out". Walking back towards the bed, Mac knew exactly what Calleigh wanted. "Listen love, the doctor said we were not to have intercourse for six weeks". "I know Mac, there are other ways to help ease both our needs".

TBC....

Great job LMH, can't wait for more! *runs off to FF.net to finish reading the story*

Such a sweet and naughty chapter. Can't run off to FF. Work calls :( :devil:

Definatly poor Jools!!! You've missed out ;)

Great chapter luving, Mac is going to be one protective dad!! :D

Next chapter, small again, the rest is up at FF.Net :)

The following morning Mac awoke to an empty bed. "Calleigh....where are you sweetheart"? Getting no response, Mac got out of bed and headed downstairs. "Sweetheart...what are you doing up"? "I was having trouble sleeping, so I came down to make myself some tea". Walking over to his wife, Mac wrapped his arms around her, and kissed the nape of her neck.

"I love you Calleigh". "I love you too Mac, would you like some tea"? "No love, maybe a nice cup of coffee". Sitting at their table Calleigh thought back to the night they found FBI Peter Elliot in their home. "Mac...why do you think Peter would have done this to us"? "I'm not sure love, I've often wondered that myself, and the only thing I can think of, is he must have had an infactuation with you, that boardered on obsession".

"Hmmm.....it makes me wonder if I did something, to provoke him in some way". "Sweetheart, you've done nothing wrong, no female deserves to be stalked, come here". Getting up, Calleigh sat herself in her husbands lap. "Now you listen to me Mrs.Taylor...you have done nothing wrong, nor are you at fault, for the obsessions Ryan and Peter had". "I know Mac, it's just so hard to understand". "Look at me Calleigh". As Calleigh looked at Mac, he said...."Put it behind you love, and look only towards our future, and your daughter's, that's all that matters, understand".

TBC.......

Mac's so caring. Hope it doesn't haunt Calleigh forever. *And now I'm back from work and got a whole day of, I shoot over to FF.* :devil: :devil:

Back