"MaCalleigh....What Could've been".

MacsLovlyAngl

Head of the Graveyard Shift
This is a story on Mac and Calleigh, a couple who really never had a chance to discover what could have been. this story will be posted here under PG13, and on FF.Net. in NC17.

It was a warm Miami night, when Mac Taylor showed up at the Miami-Dade Lab to help Horatio with the Darius case. As he entered the Lab, he contacted the front desk, and asked them to page Lt.Caine. After waiting several minutes, he was greeted by a blonde beauty with a Southern accent. "Hi, I'm Calleigh Duquesne, Horatio sends his appologizes but he had to run out on a call". "That's okay, I'm Det. Mac Taylor, here to help on the Darius case". Taking her hand, Mac shook it. "If you'd like to come with me, I'll get you settled in Horatio's office, he should be back shortly. Following Calleigh down the hall, he couldn't help but notice how green her eyes were, along with her sexy long legs. "Excuse me Calleigh, but is there a restroom I may use. "Oh, of course, right here, you must be tired after your flight". "A little yes". "Okay than, when you come out, Horatio's office is the first door on your left". "Thanks Calleigh". "your welcome Det.taylor". "Just Mac is fine".

When Mac entered the washroom, the first thing he did was breathe a sigh of relief. "God...is she beautiful, I haven't felt this feeling in ages", Mac said to himself. After splashing water on his face, he reminded himself he was here to work on a case. Leaving the washroom, and entering Horatio's office, he could still smell Calleigh's perfume. "Mac....it's great to see you again", said Horatio, causing Mac to lose his train of thought. Getting up, Mac shook Horatio's hand, "It's great to see you too, how have you been"? "Not bad Mac, but I'll be alot better once we catch Darius". "I hear you Horatio, any clues as to his whereabouts yet"? "Not yet, I have my team on it". As they looked over notes and exchanged ideas, Horatio called Calleigh to come in. "Horatio... you need me"? "I do...he smiled, could you take Det.Taylor to his Hotel please, so he can get some rest, Mac I'll call you in the morning". "Sounds good, I'll talk to you then".

On the ride over to the Hotel, Calleigh asked Mac...."Is New York lovely this time of year"? "No..it's actually cold, have you never been to New York Calleigh". "Me...she said with a wide smile, no, never thought about it I guess". When they pulled up to the Hotel calleigh got out and walked Mac in. "Hello..I'm CSI Duquesne, you have a room booked for Det.Mac Taylor". "Yes....Room 405, just take the elevator's to your left". "Thank-you", said Calleigh, with her Southern smile. "Thanks Calleigh, I'll see you in the morning". Looking into Mac's eyes, Calleigh could see what looked like loneliness and sadness. "Listen Mac, if you find you can't sleep, here is my cellphone number, call me, and I'll show you Miami at night". Smiling Mac said...."I will, thanks again Calleigh". "You're welcome, night". "Night Calleigh.

When Mac entered his room, he noticed how quiet it was, he had always hated the silence, since Claire had died. Peeling off his clothes, he turned on the shower, and sprayed the hot water over his head, and sighed. Stepping out of the shower, Mac wrapped a warm towel around his waist, sat down and looked at Calleigh's number. "Call her , call her now", said the voice in his head. Picking up his phone, Mac dialed her number. "Duquesne". "Hi Calleigh it's Mac, I was wondering if it's not to late, could I take you up on your offer". "Sure....sounds great, I'll pick you up in an hour". "Sound good to me, see you than". Heading into the bathroom, Mac shaved, cologned and dressed in black jeans, with a black t-shirt. "There you go Mac....you look deadly tonight", he said to himself. Clicking off the bathroom light, he headed to the dresser and put away the rest of his clothes. *Knock, knock*. Answering the door, Mac's jaw almost dropped, for there was Calleigh dressed in black jeans, with a black t-shirt, and white overthrow shirt cover, and he had to admit, she looked deadly. "Wow....we match, she giggled". "We do, don't we, shall we go". "Of course, said Calleigh turning while Mac locked the door.

TBC........

Re: "MaCalleigh....What should've been".

I've never read a MaCalleigh fic before but I think i'll be glued to this one!!

Thanks for the FB Natty :D

When they got out on the street, they decided to walk. "So tell me more about New York". "What would you like to know Calleigh"? "Is there alot of night life there"? "Well yes, but also alot of crime, and unwated criminals". *Giggling*, "Okay than, but doesn't it have alot to offer, like the Empire State Building, and museums". "It does, are you thinking of visiting there"? "I'm not sure yet, I'll have to see", she smiled. "You know, you have a beautiful smile, and the prettiest eyes I've ever come across". "Awww....thanks, you are very handsome yourself, and that grin of yours is completely Sinister". *Laughing*, gee thanks Calleigh". "I meant that as a compliment". Walking a little further, Calleigh grabbed Mac's hand, and had him cross the street. "Here we are, Miami's largest nightclub". Looking around, Mac was very impressed. "Do you dance Det.Taylor"? "Some, mostly slow". "Okay than, you'll like it here, for they play lots of slow music.

After they found a table, they sat down and ordered drinks. Getting comfortable, Calleigh seen Eric and one of his nurse friends. "Look over there, it's Eric, you will find him with a different woman each night, he has this thing for nurse's". "Eric.....called Calleigh. Walking over Eric asked...."Hey Cal who's the new man". "This is Det.Taylor, he's here to help with the Darius case". Shaking his hand, Eric said, "it's nice to meet you". "You too, said Mac, as the waitress appeared with their drinks. "Excuse us Eric, I'd like to take Mac for a dance". getting up Calleigh grabbed Mac's hand again, for a second time, and dragged him to the dance floor. Wrapping her arms around his thick neck, as Mac put his around Calleigh's tiny waist, they began to move. Leaning in closer, Calleigh laid her head on his shoulder, and squeezed a little tighter, grinding their hips. "You dance very well, Det.Taylor". "As do you CSI Duquesne".

Looking up into Mac's eyes, he could see the passionate green Calleigh's eyes had turned. "Your eyes are hypnotizing Calleigh, so green like two emeralds". "As are yours Mac....they entrance me". With both of them feeling the flutters, Calleigh leaned in and softly touched Mac's lips with hers, causing her to sigh. "You feel that Mac....she whispered. "Yeah Calleigh, I did", said Mac as he kissed her back with gentle passion, while pulling her in closer. When the music stopped, Mac took her hand and lead her back to the table. "Thanks for the dance", smiled Mac. "You're welcome Det.Taylor". After they finished their drinks, they headed back to the Hotel. When they got there, Mac offered her up for coffee. "How about a cup of coffee". "Sounds great, lead the way Detective". "Calleigh, you can call me Mac". "I know, their is just something about Detective, that attracts me".

Opening the door to his room, Mac called room service and ordered two coffee's. Before they arrived Calleigh noticed a picture of a beautiful woman. "She was my wife Calleigh, she died in 9/11". "Oh Mac....I'm so sorry". "It's okay Calleigh, I just find it hard to let go right now". "I understand, she's very beautiful". "Thanks, her name was Claire". When room service arrived, Mac gave the waiter a tip, and he left. "Well, it will soon be morning, I should get going, 7am comes early", said Calleigh. "Okay, thanks for showing me Miami Calleigh". "Oh, I'm far from finished showing you Miami, I plan on taking you out again tonight". "Well then, till tonight". Walking Calleigh down to her Hummer, he opened the door. "Your ride my lady", smiled Mac. *Laughing* "To funny Det.Taylor, said Calleigh as she leaned in and kissed his cheek, till tonight". "Yes Miss. Duquesne, till tonight". Mac watched as Calleigh drove away.

TBC..............

Allrighties then, I found my way to this pairing. Should be interesting to find out where you're taking this. :lol: But I allready love the first two chappies already.

The following morning Mac was entering the Lab, and walked by the Bullistics Lab, where he seen Calleigh, firing off rounds. Not wanting to disturb her, he leaned against the door,and watched. "You can come in Det.Taylor", smiled Calleigh. "You have a very keen sense CSI Duquesne". "Thank you, how was the rest of your night"? asked Calleigh. "Nice, I actually had a very pleasent dream". "You did, said Calleigh in her Southern accent, was I in it"? she giggled. With his Sinister grin, Mac said....."you were, in fact we both were, swimming down on the beach with no clothes on", he joked. Calleigh turned three shades of red. "Oh my....did you like what you seen"? she smiled. "Actually no....I didn't peek, I shut my eyes, he smirked. "I'm sure you did Det.Taylor, so what time should I pick you up tonight"? "How about I pick you up, Horatio has leant me one of the Hummers". "Oh, okay, how about 8pm, there's a great movie playing tonight at the "Old Town Theater", called "Of mice and men". "Sounds great, then I'll see you at eight". "That you will Det.Taylor".

As Mac headed up to Horatio's office, he heard Eric yelling at one of the Lab techs. Walking in Mac said...."Eric, everything okay"? "Yeah, fine Mac, let's go, Horatio is waiting for us". When they got to "H"s office, he informed them that Darius was seen at the Yacht club, when they arrived they were to late, all they found on the Yacht was two bodies, stabbed and gagged. "Call it in Eric". "Already done "H". When Alexx arrived she was introduced to Mac. "Alexx this is Det.Mac Taylor, he's helping us with the Darius case". "Nice to meet you Det.Taylor". "You can call me Mac, Alexx". After introductions, Alexx informed them that the couple had been dead less than two hours. "Okay Alexx, get them back to the Lab, and call me with the results". "I will Horatio". "H"... yelled Eric, I've found something". "What is it Eric"? "Blood drops leading down". Pulling their weapons, they headed downstairs, and slowly opened the cabin door, where they found a small child no more than ten laying on the bed bleeding. "Eric...call the Paramedics", yelled "H". Mac walked up to the child, and said..."Shhh....It's okay, we are here to help you". Clearly they could see the girl was in shock, grabbing a blanket, Mac covered her, and continued talking till the EMT's arrived.

Once they had the child loaded, Mac and "H" headed back to the Lab, leaving Eric, Ryan and Calleigh, to process the scene. "So....how was last night Calleigh"? smirked Eric. "Wouldn't you like to know, she giggled. "What.....what did I miss", asked Ryan. "Calleigh seems to have the hots for our new visitor". "Are you serious, that Mac guy, he seems a little up tight, are you sure he's what you want you want Calleigh". "Listen Ryan, you need to worry more about your job, then about my personal life, and as for you Eric, you need to stop gigaloing your ass around, before you catch something nasty". "Okay children that's enough", said Tripp. When Calleigh got back to the Lab, she seen Mac analyizing a bullet. "Do you need help there Det,Taylor", she smiled. Looking up from the scope, Mac said....."sure, what do you see". Walking over, Calleigh leaned in and looked at the bullet. "Hmmm....9mil, but what is that"? "What is what"? asked Mac. "This, look". As Mac bent down to look, Calleigh whispered in his ear, "Till eight Det.Taylor", and walking away, Calleigh left the Bullistics Lab.

When Mac got back to the Hotel, he showered shaved, dressed, and left to pick up Calleigh. As he arrived at her apartment, and rang the bell, she was just opening it. "Well hello Detective, you are right on time". "And you CSI Duquesne look amazing". "Thank-you, as do you once again, shall we go". Walking to the Hummer, Calleigh took Mac's hand, as he squeezed to let her know he was happy she did. Arriving at the Theater, they parked the Hummer, and waited in line. "Two please, said Mac. "Are you hungry Calleigh, feel like popcorn, or soda"? "Sure, with lots of butter", she smiled. "Okay then, one tub with butter coming up". While Calleigh carried the drinks, Mac carried the tub of popcorn. "Where would you like to sit"? asked Mac. "How about here, near the back". As they took their seats, they noticed how empty the theater was. "Quiet in here tonight, isn't it". "It usually is on Tuesday, said Calleigh, tomorrow it will be insane, as it's two fifty night".

As the lights dimmed in the Theater, Mac leaned in and whispered...."Is it okay to put my arm around you". "Such the gentleman, please do", said Calleigh. Placing his arm around her, Calleigh laid her head on his shoulder, and put her hand over his heart. "This is nice Mac, and you smell wonderful". "So do you Calleigh", he said kissing her hair. While the movie played, Calleigh undid Mac's shirt buttons and caressed his chest, with her fingertips. "Calleigh.....what are you up too"? hissed Mac. "Nothing, just watching the movie". "You CSI Duquesne, are driving me to distraction", said Mac as he flatened her hand on his chest. Giggling Calleigh watched the rest of the movie. When it ended Mac asked Calleigh what she would like to do now. "Would you like to come to my place for coffee", asked Calleigh. "Sounds good, said Mac helping her into the Hummer. As Mac entered Calleigh's apartment, the first thing he noticed was how clean, and bright it was. "You have a beautiful apartment Calleigh". "Thanks, you should see the bedroom, I just redid it in Satin and Lace, it's down the hall to your right".

When Mac opened the door, he stopped dead in his tracks, for Calleigh's room, was breathtaking, it had a four poster black iron bed, with black satin sheets, black satin comforter, white lace drapes that closed. "Do you like it", smiled Calleigh behind Mac, as he jumped. "It's amazing Calleigh, I take it you have a thing for black". *Giggling* "yeah, I do", she said, as she walked passed him, pulling off her slacks and blouse, to reveal her white teddy, and panties. "Ummm....I'll wait for you out here". As Mac turned to leave, Calleigh softly touched his hand. "Mac....she whispered, please stay". Turning around he looked Calleigh in the eyes, and said....."Calleigh, it has been a long time since I've loved a woman, and I don't give my heart freely". "I know that Mac, I haven't been with anyone in a long time either, but I'm falling for you more then I thought I could". "Listen Calleigh, if we do this, it makes us a couple, which means, we try for forever, and no one else touches you but me". "Mac....I feel the same way, and I promise never to hurt you". "Nor I you Calleigh".

With that said, Mac picked up Calleigh in his arms, and carried her to the bed, placing her in the center. "Please Mac.....touch me". With passion and with desire, Mac did love Calleigh, and for the next several hours, they slept in each others arms whispering their love.

TBC................

Version 2 up at FF.Net :)

In the morning Mac awoke to someone tickling his chest. "Morning Det.Taylor", said Calleigh with a Southern smile. "Good morning CSI Duquesne", as he kissed her. "Would you like some breakfast"? "Hmmm, said Mac, I think first I will have more of you, and then I'll make you breakfast". "Sounds good", she purred, "Maaaaaaac.......she whispered on the edge. Pulling her on top, Mac told her to slowly ease in. "Mmmm, she purred again, God Mac, I can feel you deep within me". "I know love, just as I can feel you". Lifting her leg over his shouder, while holding the other one under his leg, Calleigh writhered and released over and over, so much pleasure, so much pain, from Mac's love, that he finally came within her, as she sighed and whispered...."I love you". Kissing her back, Mac said...."Not as much as I love you CSI Duquesne".

A short time later, Mac got out of bed and headed into the shower, while Calleigh struggled to find her legs. Coming out of the washroom Mac said..."What are you still doing in bed love"? "I can't feel my legs, she whispered. Walking over Mac began to massage her thigh's as Calleigh hissed in pain. "I'm sorry sweetheart, I never realized your legs would lock". With a little more massaging, Calleigh was able to move. "Awww.....that feels so much better". Mac tried hard not laugh, but Calleigh walked towards the washroom all stiff legged. Leaving Calleigh to her shower, Mac started beakfast. When Calleigh walked in all refreshed and beautiful, Mac pulled out her chair and said..."Come my Lady, sit, and I will serve your every desire", said Mac as he kissed her sweetly on the lips. After their quiet breakfast, Calleigh and Mac headed off to work. Pulling into the station, Calleigh kissed Mac and said till tonight Det.Taylor, and don't forget to pick up your stuff at the Hotel and bring it to my place". "I will CSI Duquesne, love you". "I love you too Mac".

Parting their seperate ways, Mac stopped in and seen Horatio. "Morning Horatio, any news"? "Mac...no nothing yet, Eric has gone to see Alexx for the report". Sitting down Mac and "H" discussed the chance that Darius may have left Miami, and headed back to New York. "Listen Horatio, I've prepared my team to watch for any signs of Darius, hopefully they spot him if he has left Miami". "That's great Mac, how about I show you around our Lab, as I didn't have time yesterday". "Sounds great, getting up Mac and "H" headed down to the Lab. Walking in the hall, Mac seen Calleigh in the Bullistic's Lab again firing off rounds, trying desperately not to look, Mac focused on the floor. "You okay Mac"? asked "H". "Oh yeah, fine". "Okay, this is our lunchroom, and down that hall is the locker area, we've assinged you a locker while you are here". "Thanks Horatio, that's great". "H".....called Eric, Alexx needs you, she found something on one of the bodies". "Okay...Mac I will see you in a bit, get comfortable with our Lab". "I will, thanks Horatio". Once Horatio and Eric left, Mac headed back to Bullistic's. "Hello Det.Taylor, Calleigh said without looking. "Hello CSI Duquesne", Mac said as he walked towards her.

Watching Calleigh study the bullet, Mac thought about how beautiful and pure she was, and how much he could love her forever. "I can feel your thoughts Det.Taylor", said Calleigh smiling. "Really, than what am I thinking now"? "Hmmm....you are thinking of carrying me off somewhere, and making passionate love to me". Mac smiled.....you are to good my love, how about lunch in an hour"? "Sounds great, I'll see you then, as she blew him a kiss. Walking back towards trace, Mac seen Eric arguing once again, with the same tech as yesterday. "Eric....called Mac, everything okay"? "It's fine Mac, our new Lab tech is having some issue's with proper protocol". "Anything I can help with". "No...I'll have to let "H" know the new tech isn't working out". Heading back towards the office, Eric got a call from Frank. "Delko". "Eric....I need your help, we have a double homicide, on the beach, grab "H", I tried him on his cell, but got no response". "Okay Tripp, we will be right there". "What's going on Eric....."? "Double homicide on the beach, I have to find "H". Once Eric located "H", he grabbed Calleigh and Ryan, and they all headed down.

TBC...........

Beautifull update Luving, don't keep us hanging on too long. You make us :)HAPPY :)

Version 2 up at FF.Net

When they all got to the beach, Alexx and Frank were already there. "What have we got Frank"? "Two victims, one male, one female, between 20-22 years old". "Alexx...time of death please". "I'd say maybe four hours ago, but I'm noticing the same MO as the couple on the boat". "Okay Alexx, get them back to the Morgue, and call me with the results". "Sure Horatio". After Alexx left, Calleigh seen a reflection on Mac's jacket, knowing he was being targeted, she tackled him to the ground as the shot rang out. "Ouff".....said Mac, as everyone duct, and tried to figure where the shot came from. "Mac...you okay"? asked Calleigh with concern. "I'm fine love, whispered Mac, are you okay"? "Uhuh, looks like I saved your ass", she giggled, good thing too, for it's kinda sexy, like the rest of you", she whispered. "Bad girl, behave, and let me up". As they bantered and teased each other quietly, "H" walked up and asked..."Are you okay Calleigh, Mac...how about you"? "We're fine Horatio, said Mac. "Okay, I think we should get back to the Lab, and figure out who's out to get you".

While Eric and Ryan went with "H", Mac went with Calleigh. "Are you sure you are okay Mac, asked Calleigh with concern. "I'm fine love, he said taking her hand, thanks to you". "You would have done the same for me". "Damn right I would". When they arrived at the Lab, "H" was waiting for them. "Okay, here is what we have so far.....". Just as "H" was about to continue, Mac's phone rang. "Taylor". "Hey Mac it's Danny, we've spotted Darius, he's here in NY". Mac looked shocked, for if Darius was in NY, than who the hell, was after him here. "What is it Mac"? asked Calleigh. "Darius has been spotted in NY, and my team are on him now". "Wait a minute, said Calleigh, if Darius is in NY, then who the hell shot at you"? "I'm not sure Calleigh, I guess that is something, we have to figure out". With Darius out of the way, Mac, Horatio and his team, began working on who was trying to kill Mac.

Later that evening, after Mac had all his stuff moved into Calleigh's from the Hotel, they decided to stay in with a movie. "Sweetheart, are you coming"? asked Mac waiting to start the movie. "Yeah...I'll be right there". Calleigh came walking in in black sweats, with a black t-shirt. "Damn you, must you always wear black, how am I supposed to concentrate on the movie, when you are looking all sexy like that", asked Mac. "Behave Det.Taylor, said Calleigh as she walked all seductively towards the DVD player. Now Mac was going insane, for he knew damn well Calleigh was inticing him. "That's it love, said Mac getting up, and grabbing Calleigh, tackling her to her ground. "Now I have you under me, just where I like you to be". "Mmmm....I can see you are still wearing your nine mil, she giggled. "Oh...I'm wearing something CSI Duquesne, you in about five seconds". "You think so....asked Calleigh, then without warning, she flipped him over, covering him with her body and hair. "You know... for a tiny package, you sure are strong". "Thanks, I'll take that compliment, and a kiss". Bending her head, and shadowing them in her hair, Calleigh battled her tongue with Mac's, until they both became excited, tugging and tearing each others clothes.

Just as they were about hit a home run, the phone rang. "Duquesne". "Hey Calleigh it's Eric, what are you up to tonight"? "Umm...I have company, and I'm busy at the moment". "Oh really, with who, Det.Taylor". "Maybe, what is it Eric"? "I have two extra tickets to the game tonight, and wanted you and Mac to come". "We would Eric, but we've already made plans, ask Ryan, maybe you can get him a date with one of your nurse's." "Okay Cal...you sure now"? "Positive, said Calleigh, as she hung up the phone, and crawled back to Mac, who was now on the couch watching the movie. "Hey....did I tell you to move, Det.Taylor, as she spread his legs, and knelt between them. Looking down at her, Mac said...."What are you up to there CSI Duquesne". "Wouldn't you like to know, said Calleigh.

TBc...............

Love it... Who want's to go to a game when you're in such great company? :devil: :devil:

Happy Birthday Luving.

Thanks for the b-day wishes :D

Later that evening Mac awoke to a cold chill. Looking over to Calleigh, she wasn't there. Getting up he made his way to the Living room, and found her on the floor covered in blood. "Calleigh, Calleigh, Oh God, answer me Calleigh, Mac started screaming. "Mac....Mac...called Calleigh, shaking him awake. Waking up from his dream, he grabbed Calleigh and pulled her close, "you're safe, oh God, I thought I lost you". "Mac...you will never lose me, it was just a dream". "No Calleigh, it was real, so real". "Listen Mac, I'm right here, feel me, I'm real, and alive". Calleigh was concerned, and needed to know more. "What did you dream Mac, please tell me". "I awoke, and you weren't here, so I walked out to the living room, and you were laying there covered in blood". "Shhh....it's okay Mac, I promise I'm safe, and even more safe with you here". Wrapping his hands in Calleigh's hair, he pulled her towards him, and kissed her with anger and fear, Calleigh had never felt such burning need or burning desire, and couldn't contain the orgasm, he forced upon her. Still needing more, Mac drugged her in his love, never releasing the passion, until he had fed and felt full, of Calleigh's love.

Laying quietly with Calleigh in his arms, she whispered over and over how much she loved and needed him, and as Mac drifted off again, he slept peaceful within Calleigh's love. In the morning Calleigh let Mac sleep, while she started breakfast, and showered. Stepping out, Mac was standing there looking at her with burning desire. "Maaac.......was the only sound she got out, before he grabbed her and pinned her to the wall, stripping away her towel, and bitting, suckling, and nibbling until Calleigh screamed his name....Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaac!!!! planting his seed deep within her, she released her egg, that would set forth the first birth of their child. After breakfast, Calleigh and Mac headed to the Lab, and as they were driving along, someone sideswiped them off the road. "Damn....said Mac, Calleigh stop the car". As Calleigh pulled to a stop, Mac got out and tried to get the license plate while Calleigh called in the description of the car to Frank. Getting back in, Mac drove the rest of the way to Miami-Dade. "Mac...someone is playing a dangerous game with you", said Calleigh. "I know love, and I need to figure out who, and soon".

When they arrived at Miami-Dade, Mac and Calleigh figured it was time to let Horatio know about their relationship. "Horatio...called Calleigh, a moment of your time". "Of course Calleigh, what is it love"? "We need to let you know, that Mac and I are seeing each other". "Horatio smiled, and said, I already knew that, I could tell by the way you looked at each other, I'm very happy for you both, now....let's find out who is after you Mac". "Sounds good, let's go". As they headed into the Lab, the perp was watching from across the street". Meanwhile....Eric was just pulling out of the parking lot, when the shot was fired, hitting him in the back. Turning around, Mac and Horatio ran out, and over. "Eric....called "H", Eric....". Mac seen the Lab tech running down the parking lot, and chased him, tackling him to the ground. "You son of a bitch, stay down". Putting him in cuff's, Mac walked him back to "H". "The Paramedic's are on their way, said Calleigh". "How is he "H"? asked Mac with concern. "He's fine, the bullet just grazed his side".

Just as the Paramedic's pulled up, Frank came out, and took the tech into the station. "Is he going to be okay "H"? "He'll be fine Frank, he'll be fine". Once they had Eric loaded, Horatio, Mac and Calleigh, headed back inside. "Lots of action around here today, said Calleigh". "Listen Calleigh, I want you and Mac to be extra careful today, until we figure out who is after Mac, you two are to stay together at all times, understood"? "Of course Horatio, don't worry I'll be fine". Laughing to ease some of the tension, Horatio said....."I know you will Calleigh, it's Mac that needs protecting". "Funny "H", I knew there was a reason I missed you". Laughing, they all parted to different parts of the Lab. Later that day, Mac snuck in on Calleigh, and wrapped his arms around her. "You sir, are being naughty", she giggled. "Only for you love, whispered Mac in her ear. Just as they were about to kiss, Ryan walked in. "Oh sorry Cal.....". "It's okay Ryan, did you need something"? "Yeah, could you analyze this bullet for me"? "Sure...I'll see you at lunch Mac". "That you will sweetheart".

TBC....................

Back