"MaCalleigh....What Could've been".

Re: "MaCalleigh....What should've been".

In the morning Mac and Calleigh dressed Macalleigh for their outing to have family pictures done. "Look at her sweetheart, she's 100% princess", said Mac. They had Macalleigh dressed in a beautiful deep blue frilly dress, with little white socks, and black leather shoes, with the cutiest little blue ribbon band atop her head. "Waa, waa, cried Macalleigh, who wasn't enjoying being dressed up. "Are you ready Calleigh"? "Yup, let's go".

As Calleigh, Macalleigh, and Mac headed out, they noticed an accident. "Oh my...stop Mac". Pulling the car to a stop, Mac got out, leaving Calleigh and his daughter inside. As Mac got closer to the cars, he noticed no one was seriously hurt. "Is everyone okay here"? asked Mac. "Yeah, we're fine, answered the man. "Okay the police are on their way", said Mac, as he could hear the sirens in the distance.

When the police pulled up, Mac explained briefly, what he had seen. Turning around he noticed his car was gone, and so was Calleigh and his daughter. "Where the....Calleigh, called Mac". Not seeing the car anywhere, Mac paniced, his only thought being, Peter Elliot wasn't Mac's stalker. Picking up the phone, Mac called Danny, just as Calleigh and Macalleigh came wandering around the corner. "Mac....are you okay, you look like you've seen a ghost".

Not saying a word, Mac grabbed his wife and daughter in a vice like embrace. "God Calleigh, I thought I lost you both". "Mac....it's okay, we are right here". "When I didn't see the car, I thought...". "Oh Mac....I'm sorry, I moved the car out of the way, and parked it around the corner, it's okay, we are safe". Calleigh knew exactly what Mac was thinking. "It's okay Mac, please stop shaking, we are fine".

Taking his daughter into his arm, and wrapping his other arm around his wife, they headed back to the car. When they arrived at the photo studio, they were taken right in. "Okay...if I could have you sitting in the chair Mrs.Taylor, with your daughter upon your lap, and Mr.taylor, if I could have you stand beside your wife, perfect". After snapping a series of pictures, the photographer had Mac lay on his tummy, on the rug, beside Macalleigh, so it looked like he was looking down upon her.

"Beautiful, said the photographer, now Mrs.Taylor, join your husband on the floor, and hold your daughter between you both". The photographer sighed, and said...."Oh this is lovely, as he snapped the pictures of the Taylor family infront of the fireplace. "Okay....we are done, and may I say, you are going to have some lovely pictures, and your daughters green eyes, are gorgeous, they almost look turquoise, against the lens, your pictures will be ready in two weeks".

Leaving the studio, Macalleigh started screaming. "She's hungry Mac, I think I'm going to have to feed her". "Okay love, let's get back to the car". Arriving at the car, Calleigh got inside, bared her breast, and helped Macalleigh latch on. "There we go love, hungry aren't you"? As the baby suckled away, Mac caressed her little hand, and as it curled around her daddy's finger, Mac knew his world, his life, his future, was complete.

TBC..........

*Jools hands her last tissue over to Natty* Wonderful Luving, but you gave me a little scare there. Don't do it again so unexpected :lol: *Runs of to the shop for a new box of kleenex*

Aww Poor Mac! please add more! *hands a two boxs of kleenex to Jools and more to Natty*

Thanks for your patients Ladies, you will find the next chapter of MaCalleigh up at FF.Net. :devil: :devil:

Enjoy :D

Sounds fun.....

*Natsky jogs off to FF*

.....very nice luving :) I loved the way that you wrote the final paragraph :D

That was so sweet and romantic Luving. Remind me to set some candles ready tonight. :devil: :devil: :devil:

With Calleigh now resting, Mac headed into the den, to get caught up on paperwork. While doing this, he came across a file from seven years ago. "Hmm...Todd Deskter, up for parole next week". Thinking back, Mac remember Todd killing several elderly people, including one of Sid's good friends. "Looks like I'm going to be heading to court next week", Mac said to himself. Getting up, Mac headed over to the window, and looked out.

"Hey handsome, what's the matter"? asked Calleigh, as she wrapped her hands around her husbands waist. "Nothing sweetheart, just thinking about a case next week". "Is it serious"? "Some, yes, it has to with Todd Deskter, twenty eight year old male, he went around killing elderly ladies". "I don't understand Mac, why would this case be haunting you so much"? "Well...he killed one of our Coroner's friends, someone very close to Sid, and I promised him, that Todd would never be released".

"Oh Mac....you can't blame yourself that, that's the way our system works, as terrible as it is". "I know Calleigh, but I have to try something, for I know, if he gets out, he will kill again". *Waaa.... waaa". "I'll get her Mac". "No, it's okay love, I'll grab our daughter". Heading upstairs, Calleigh knew, she was going to have too help Mac, figure this it out".

"Hey...there's daddy's little Angel, what is it love"? Carrying Macalleigh over to the change table, Mac undid her diaper, and said...."wow...look what daddy's girl done, what's this my little Macalleigh, said Mac, as Macalleigh kicked her little feet in excitment. "Daddy get your tummy, here I come, to get my Macalleigh'. As Mac bent down, he blew on Macalleigh's tummy, causing her to let out a huge gurgle.

Picking her up, all cleaned and changed, Mac carried her downstairs, and laid her upon the new white blanket the had bouth her. Then getting down beside her, Mac leaned over her, looked into her eyes, and sang...."Macalleigh...my beautiful Macalleigh, who loves her daddy, and her mommy". Calleigh was watching from the door, for she didn't think, love could be felt so much deeper, then it already did.

Walking over Calleigh sat down, and watched daddy and his little girl play. *Knock,knock". "I'll get it Mac". "Okay love". Answering the door, Calleigh stood in shock, for their stood Horatio and Stella. "Handsome"? "Hi sweetheart, how are you"? "Oh my...Horatio, Stella, come in". "How you doing Calleigh"? asked Stella. "Wonderful, come meet our Macalleigh". Walking in Calleigh said...."Mac, surprise for you". Turning around Mac looked....."Stel, oh my God, what are you two doing here"?

"Well...Horatio is on a case, and I thought it would be nice to come along, and visit with you, now where is that beautiful daughter of yours"? "She's in here, come on Stella, I'll show you". With the girls gone, Mac said...."H"..what case are you working on"? "Mac...there is no case, Stella was missing home, so I brought her for a visit". "Oh...is she back for good then"? "That's up to her Mac, she needs to decide for herself, and the best place to do that is here".

TBC..........

Interesting chapter we got here. Hmm... beautiful how you write about Mac's love for his wife and child, his worries because of Sid and Stella coming back. Oeps, does that mean H is moving? :lol:

If he's moving those sunglasses won't do him well in New york :lol: I love the Mac behaves around his daughter and wife :)

I know Natty isn't it sweet? But the question becomes what is Stella going to decide? Great job LMH!

When they got to the Nursery, Stella walked up to Macalleigh, and picked her up. "Ohhh.....look at her Calleigh, she's gorgeous". "I know, take a look at her eyes". As Stella looked into Macalleigh's eyes, she could see the turquoise. "My Lord....Calleigh...her eyes are turquoise, I've never seen eyes that color". "I know, that's what the OBGYN said too, they actually took pictures of her, to show the other doctors". "Awww....hello Macalleigh, you are such a little Angel", said Stella. *mew*, sighed Macalleigh, as she clentched her little fists, and looked for her dinner.

"Oh..um, sorry love, mommy's gonna have to feed you". Passing the baby to Calleigh, she started screaming. "Waaaa,aaaa,aaaa". "Okay sweetheart, it's okay, there you go". Stella watched in amazement, as Macalleigh fed from Calleigh's breast. "Stella...are you okay, you're crying"? "I'm fine Calleigh, it's just so beautiful, the picture of your daughter, suckling away, sometimes it makes me think, and wish". "Stella, I understand, but do you love Horatio"? "Yeah...very much, I feel it everyday, the warmth, the magic, the friendship, and love". "Then marry him Stella, let him love you, and be the father of your children".

"Oh Calleigh, I want to, I truely do, but I miss NY, and my family, it's just so damn hard to decide". "I know Stella, weigh the pro's and con's, see what happens, and then, allow the rest of it to fall into place on it's own". "How did you get so smart"? "It comes from all that fresh country cooking, and air", giggled Calleigh, now come on, let's go find the guys".

When they got back into the living room, Horatio reached for the baby. "Well, hello Macalleigh, aren't you the beautiful Angel, and look at those eyes, how turquoise they are". "I know, said Mac, isn't amazing, her blend is fully mixed with Calleigh's and my own, even the doctors couldn't stop staring at our beauty". "She certainly is that, such a perfect bundle", said "H". Passing Macalleigh back to Mac, "H" and Stella sat down.

"Well Stel...how's Miami, are you adjusting"? asked Mac. "Of course, it's wonderful, and we have a great team". "Damn, then I guess you are not home to stay", said Mac. "I'm not sure yet Mac, I have to think about it, I'm not ready to decide". "Oh...I'm sorry, I had no idea". "It's okay, though I'd like to head over to my apartment, and check on things, and get settled for a few weeks". "Sure.. how about you and "H" come back around six, and we'll have dinner", said Mac. "Sounds great, we'll see you at six".

After Stella and "H" left, Mac said...."What do you think Calleigh"? "I'm not sure Mac, give me till tonight, I should have it figured out by then". "I love you sweetheart". "I love you too, Det.Taylor", said Calleigh.

Meanwhile... across town, he was stalking the blued eyed Angel, for he knew, he had only four colors left to collect. He had always had a thing for eyes, especially the colors, and he needed to find blue, green, brown, and most importantly turquoise, that was the one color, he knew, would be difficult to find. As he walked into the Hospital to change into his orderly outfit, he seen the picture, the perfect picture, of the turquoise eyed baby.

"Excuse me nurse"? "Yes Robert, what is it"? "Who is that gorgeous turquoise Angel"? "Auugh... isn't she a beauty, that is one of our patients daughter, she was born two days ago, such an Angel she was". "Wow...I can see that, do they live in NY"? "Actually they do, the father is Det.Mac Taylor, and his wife is Det. Calleigh Taylor". "Hmm...detectives eh"? "Yup...I'll see you later Robert". "Okay, bye terease".

TBC...........

Back