"MaCalleigh....What Could've been".

Re: "MaCalleigh....What should've been".

Ahh just as I was was enjoying the chapter :lol: Who am I kidding I love these little danger 'situations' that you hint but this guy seems creepy and well *err*- couldn't he colect stamps :lol:

When Stella arrived at her old place, she took a deep breath and opened the door. "Looks the same to me love". "It does doesn't it, but it feels like something is missing". "Like what love. talk to me please". "Well..."it just doesn't feel like home anymore, it's like I don't belong here". "I know love, what would you like to do"? "I guess, pack up my things, have a truck pick up the rest, and stay with the Taylor's until we decide to head home". "Sweetheart, you are coming home, with me, does this mean you will marry me". "It does Horatio, I will marry you, and love you, and have your children".

With everything packed, the truck headed across the boarder to Miami, while Stella and "H" stayed behind, to finish their visit. "Hey Stel., so I see you are going home to Miami", said Mac. "I am...that's okay, isn't it Mac"? Touching her cheek, Mac said...."Stel, as long as you are happy, and this is what you want, then of course, I'm happy for you". Kissing his cheek, Stella headed to the kitchen, to help Calleigh with dinner.

Over at the Hospital, Robert was doing his best, to be discreet as he peeked through the files. "Robert, said Dr. Patters, what are you doing in the records area"? "Oh...nurse Sara, asked me to look for the Taylor file, I believe it was Mac and Calleigh Taylor". "Listen Robert, you know this area is confidential, you will have to let Sara know, to look herself, I'll explain this to her later". "Oh no...that's okay Dr.Patters, I can do it". "As will I, now leave please Robert".

Robert was becoming agitated, picking up the envelope opener, he stabbed Dr.Patters through the throat, thinking he killed him. "Now where the hell is that file, he paniced. Searching through another section, he found the Taylor file, folding it within his jacket, he took off out of the Hospital. When he got to his car, he looked at the address, started the car, and took off. "I have alot to plan, he said to himself, before I grab this child".

Back at the Hospital, one of the nurses had discovered the doctors body. "Auuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh, she screamed, Oh my God, help". As the doctor's and nurse's came running, they seen Dr. Patters, was barely alive. "Dr,Patters....what happened"? "Roooo......roooo...rooobeeeeeeeeeeert". "Robert, what about Robert"? "He, he, he, Taylor, must save the Taylor baby". "Sir, I don't understand, what Taylor baby, who am I supposed to save"? With a deep breath, "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh..........". "He's dead doctor, now what do we do"? "Call NYPD, and then we need to sit, and figure out what Dr.Patters, was trying to tell us".

TBC...........

The suspense is killing me, can't wait to read more. Great writing Luving. :devil:

Danny, Lindsay and Hawkes arrived at the Hospital, they began processing the scene, while Flack spoke with the witnesses. "Can you tell me what happened"? "Yes"! said nurse Sara. "I came into Dr.Patters office, and found him there dead". "he was already dead"? asked Flack. "I'm not sure, I caWhen Flackn't remember". "It's okay Sara, go back to work, I'll talk with detective Flack", said Dr.Peters.

"We heard Sara scream, and when we came running in, we seen Dr.Patters struggling for his breath. "So he was still alive"? "Yes detective, he was, as I bent down, I could hear him whispering broken words, when I asked him to explain, he kept saying Robert, Taylor baby, must save, and then he took one last gurggle and died".

"Taylor baby"? and who's Robert"? "He is one of our orderly's, he comes in twice a week". "Is he here now"? "I'm not sure detective, I can have him paged". "Hey Flack"! "What is it Danny"? "Did he just say Taylor baby"? "Yeah, why"? "Well, didn't Mac and Calleigh just give birth to Macalleigh here two days ago". Flack stared at Danny, as Danny stared at him. "Call Mac Danny, let him know that there may be a stalker after Macalleigh". "Flack..he's going to want to know why". "I know, tell him as soon as I know more, I'll call him, and send a couple uniforms over there".

"Excuse me Dr.Peters, can you please explain to me once more, Dr.Patters exact words". "Sure, he kept saying Robert, several times in fact, along with "must save the Taylor baby". "That part, I couldn't figure out". "That's okay, we have, can you take me to Roberts locker". "Sure, this way". As they were walking down the hall towards the locker, Dr.Peters beeper went off. "I have to take this detective, lockers are to your left". "Thank you".

As Flack opened the locker, he stood in shock, for inside were photograph's, all of eyes, every color you could think of, "What the hell"! said Flack to himself, as he started looking through all the papers. "Flack....called Lindsay, the body is on its way to the morgue, oh my God...what is this"? "I'm not sure yet Lindsay, help me here, there is something in this box". As they removed the box, and peeked inside, Lindsay gagged. "Oh....are they, what I think they are"? "Christ, we are dealing with a real sicko here", said Flack.

"Why the eyes Flack"? asked Lindsay. "I'm not sure, we need to get this stuff, back to the lab". Packing everything up, Danny walked in. "Flack...I talked to Mac, he's on his way to NYPD". "No...stop him Danny, tell him to stay with Calleigh, and Macalleigh, do it now"! yelled Flack. Picking up his phone, he dialed Mac's number. "Hello"! said Calleigh. "Hey Calleigh, is Mac still there"? "No..he just left, why"? "Listen Calleigh, look out your window, and tell me if you see an officer sitting out there".

"Yes, two in fact, why"? "Okay, don't worry Calleigh, just keep the door locked, and stay with Macalleigh every second". "Danny....what's going on"? "Just do it Calleigh, Mac will explain later". hanging up the phone, Danny said....."I'm going to head over to Mac's, Lindsay, you go back with Flack". "Okay, be careful Danny", said Lindsay. "Don't worry, I'll be fine, Flack, see you soon".

TBC.......

Ahh... cliffhanger, but then again this story keeps getting more interesting by every chapter. Keep it up Luving, I love your writing. :D

I totally agree with you natty! Keep up the good wrk LMh! In the words of Mel: "MORE,MORE,More!" :lol:

When Danny arrived at Mac's, he noticed two things. One, the officer in the first unit was dead, the second thing he noticed, was blood drops leading up to Mac's place. Pulling his gun from his holster, Danny quietly moved towards the house. As he stepped around the corner, he heard talking. "Shut up, I'm not going to hurt you, I just want to see your daughters eyes". "Never, get the hell out, before my husband shoots you", said Calleigh.

As Danny carefully checked around the corner of the kitchen, he seen Macalleigh , wrapped in blankets, behind Calleigh. Not wanting to startle Robert, Danny waited patiently for his opportunity to strike. "Give me that damn baby now", said Robert, as he became more agitated and angry. "Why...why do you want my daughters eyes"? "Listen bitch, I don't have time for this, give me her now".

In the distance, Danny, Calleigh and Robert, could hear the sirens. "They're coming for you Robert", you better get out now", yelled Calleigh. Knowing he was good and trapped, Robert charged at Calleigh, *BANG*.....down Robert went at Calleigh's feet. Picking up Macalleigh, Calleigh held her tight, as Danny held Calleigh. "You okay Calleigh"? "Yeah, I'm fine".

*Oouf*....Danny felt the pressure of the knife in his back, and as he went down, Robert grabbed Macalleigh, and ran. "Noooooooooo....Oh God Danny, are you okay"? "I'm fine Calleigh, go get Macalleigh back". As Calleigh ran towards the door, she seen Robert with Macalleigh on the couch, and he was trying to open her teary eyes. As Macalleigh opened, he inhaled deeply, for never had seen eyes the color of the sea.

Being so engrossed in Macalleigh's eyes, he didn't hear Mac sneaking up upon him, and as Robert pulled the small scalpel from his pocket, and aimed it towards Macalleigh's eyes, Mac shot, *BANG,BANG,BANG*, Macalleigh screamed from the noise, as Robert fell over dead. Running over Mac checked for a pulse, and knowing he was dead, Mac picked up Macalleigh, and held her close.

"Oh Danny, yelled Calleigh, he got stabbed". Running into the kitchen , Calleigh seen Danny being attended by the EMT's. "Oh Danny, you okay"? asked Calleigh. "I'm fine Calleigh, don't worry, how's Macalleigh". "She's okay, being pampered, and smothered, by Mac right now". "Okay Det.Messer, no pulling or stretching, until you get over to the Hospital, and have that stitched. "Okay, thanks".

"You okay Danny"? asked Mac holding Macalleigh. "Yeah, fine Mac, did you figure out who he was"? "We did, it seems Robert here, was a doll maker, he made beautiful dolls, all with blonde hair, real hair, from his victims". "Christ, what the hell", said Danny. "It seems we found his warehouse, full of hair, eyes, and painted fingernails, he never killed his victims, he just drugged them, took what he needed, and let them go".

"Are you telling me, he was a doctor"? "A surgeon to be exact, he served 10 years over in Mexico, before coming to NY, to make almost human dolls". "Jeez Mac, this is just to weird", said Danny. "Okay guys, let's get this body out of here", said Mac. "Hey Mac....yelled Lindsay, from the kitchen, we found his apartment, though it was empty, except for a bed". "That's okay Lindsay, we got him, he's dead".

Later that evening, Mac and Calleigh lied down, with Macalleigh, sandwiched between them. "Look at her Mac, it's like she wasn't even affected by the events, of the day". "She's young love, in a way, that's a good thing", said Mac, as he wrapped Calleigh tighter. "Waa....waaa,waaa, Sitting up, Calleigh bared her breast, and fed Macalleigh, as she hummed, Mac sang quietly, and together in their love, they soothed their Macalleigh back to sleep.

The End.

You go Danny and Mac!

No much love at the end from Mac and Calleigh, so beautiful :)

Mac and Danny do make a good team *yup, and another one bites...* :lol: :lol: :lol:. Great ending part Luving.

Hello readers, So we have come to the end of the second story of "MaCalleigh". But do not worry, as they third story is in the works.

"Macalleigh's First Christmas", we get to read, I month old Macalleigh, share her first christmas, with her mom, dad, and her whole NY family.

Coming soon to FanFic on TalkCSI. :)

Back