"MaCalleigh....What Could've been".

Re: "MaCalleigh....What should've been".

Over in Miami, Horatio picked up Stella, and carried her from the beach into the house. "Are you okay sweetheart"? "Mmmm.....yeah, more than okay", said Stella as she cuddled into Horatio's neck. "Where you taking me now"? "Into our bed love, so I can love you once more". Not complaining, Stella allowed Horatio to lay upon the cool satin sheets. "Don't move love, I'll be right back".

As Stella waited ,she looked around the room and noticed a picture of a beautiful Cuban girl wrapped in "H"'s arms. "Here we go sweetheart, some Champagne and strawberries". "Horatio.... who's the beautiful girl wrapped in your arms". "That's Marisol, she was my wife, until the Mal Noche's killed her in cold blood". "Oh Horatio, I'm so sorry, I had no idea".

Opening the Champagne, Horatio poured Stella and himself a glass. "Here you go love, would you like a strawberry"? "No....the champagne is wonderful, and so is your place". "Thank-you, and with that look in your eyes, I'm guessing you're wondering how I can afored so much on a Lt's salary". *Giggling*...."yeah, a little". "Well Stella, I buy alot of Miami and Florida land, than as its value goes up, I sell for triple the price". "Smart move, and great investment". "That it is love, that it is".

Back over in NY, Mac was wrapped tightly in Calleigh's love. "Sweetheart, thank-you for marrying me", said Mac. "Thank you for asking", giggled Calleigh. "How long have you loved me Calleigh"? asked Mac. "Ever since you first walked into our Miami Lab, I just knew, it was your hypnotic stare, I could feel your passion and desire from across the lab, so....when did you fall in love with me"? "When I walked by your Bullistic lab, and seen you firing that nine mil". "So you liked the way I worked the gun"....giggled Calleigh. "You love, are being naughty". "Who, me....nah, I'm an innocent Southern Belle".

A Short time later, Mac and Calleigh began packing, for their move to their new place. "Det.Taylor, how you feeling"? asked Mac. "Great, how about you Det.Taylor"? "You know what Calleigh"? "No...what"? "I think, we are going to have to come up with new names for each other". *Giggling*......"yeah, I guess we are, Det.Taylor". With everything packed and ready to go, Mac took one last look at his old place, then closing the door, he left it all behind".

Arriving at their new place, Mac noticed Calleigh's black panties, still hanging on the door. "Mmmm.... look what I found love". As Calleigh looked up, she seen Mac swinging her panties. "Oh God, I forgot all about those", she giggled. "Good thing we moved ourselves love, or the movers would have seen your sexy panties". Walking over to grab her panties from Mac, he wouldn't release them. "Come on Mac, give them to me". "Mmmm....no". "Why not"? "Because sweetheart, they are now our first memory of our new home". "You Det.Taylor, are crazy". "That I am sweetheart, crazy for you".

TBC..............

Ah Natty, c'mon, were on the same time level here. What you're up to girl? You're naughty again? :lol:

Anyway, love that update Luving. H and Stella, talking about Marisol, so open and loving. Good basic for a relation.
And Mac and Calleigh moving themselves. Good thinking. Nicknames you say.... lemme sleep on it. :devil:

^^^ Care to share Natty, I'm not familair with that one. Could be me or I'm just too blonde.

Bonfire night, never heard of it? Then again I forgot you live in the netherlands right? Anyway bonfire night, is on 5th november each year and everyone has bonfires and fireworks(you know what they are right ;))

Ever heard of a guy named Guy Fawkes? Well him and a few others tried to blow up the British houses of parliment many hundreds of years ago! I think he was burned alive, not sure about the others! On bonfire night you make and put a 'guy' on the bonfire (and I dont meen a person :lol:)Anyway thats what nov 5th 'celebrates' so to speak! :D That help?

Later that evening Mac awoke to the sound of footsteps, on the stairs. Looking over, he seen Calleigh sound asleep. Reaching into his drawer, he pulled out his gun, and quietly stepped from the room. Exting the hall, he seen the perp just making his way up the last step. "FREEZE", yelled Mac. Without warning the perp rushed his way towards Mac, *BANG*....down went the perp. "Mac....Mac, you okay", asked Calleigh as she ran into his arms. "I'm fine love, let's have a look at who we have". Pulling off the mask, Mac and Calleigh both inhaled, "oh my God, it can't be, said Calleigh. "Well it is love, and we may never know why now". Picking up phone, Mac called his team to process the scene, and remove FBI Peter Elliot's body from their home.

Seven month's later.....

Mac and Calleigh gave birth to a healthy 8lb/7oz baby girl, named Macalleigh Marie Taylor.

Jeez Luving, never saw that one coming.:lol: :lol: Great writing! :devil:
Ehr.... is this the end ???

Thanks guys, and yes, this is the End.

Wub ya guys, and thankies again for reading. :)

LMH this was a great story! You should really do a part 2 to this story. Awesome story!

"MaCalleigh.....The new begining"

"Oh....God Mac, our baby is coming, get me to the Hospital now"! cried Calleigh. "Okay sweetheart, hang on", said Mac as he turned on the siren. Speeding down th street, Calleigh screamed....."it's not going to wait Mac, our child wants out right now". "Can't you hold it in love"? "What....are you insane Det.Taylor, no, I can't hold it in". Pulling over the car, Mac got out and walked around to Calleigh's side.

"Let's have a look sweetheart". Laying Calleigh back against the seats, Mac peeked and almost passed out. "Christ love, I can see the baby's crown". Grabbing his radio, Mac called for an Ambulance. *Huff, huff, pant,pant*, "Please Mac, I need to push". "Okay Calleigh, then push". Baring down, and pushing, Mac watched in amazement as he caught his child in his hands. "Waa, waa,waa", could be heard above the Ambulance pulling up.

"Oh sweetheart, she is so beautiful". "Let me see her Mac, show me". Covering the baby and Calleigh in a blanket, Mac left the umbilical cord attached. "Excuse me....said the Ambulance attendant. Moving out of the way, Mac allowed the EMT's to transfer Calleigh and their daughter onto a stretcher. "I'll meet you at the Hospital love, I'll be infront of you all the way". Keeping true to his word, Mac blared the siren and lead the Ambulance to the Hospital.

When they arrived the doctor's took Calleigh and the baby right up to the Maternity Ward. "I'll be right up sweetheart, I'm just going to fill out the paperwork". "Okay Det.Taylor, I love you". "I love you too, sweetheart". Fifteen minutes later Mac made his way up to Calleigh's room. "Hi sweetheart, said Mac, as he walked over and sat down beside his wife and child. Kissing his lovely wife on the mouth he said...."what are we going to name her love"? "I'm not sure, it has to be something that's a piece of both of us". "Hmm.....said Mac, how about Macalleigh"? "Oh my, I like that, how perfect, Macalleigh Marie Taylor". "Now that, as they say, is perfect sweetheart". "It is isn't it Mac".

Looking at their daughter, they both said....."welcome to our family Macalleigh". "Mew....she pouted as she curled her fist around her daddy's heart.

TBC..........

I am so glad that you decided to continue with this fic :)And it was a great update to start a new 'chaper' in Mac and Calleighs story :)

So happy to see you're doing a sequel here Luving, I just love this story ;)

Back