Mac/Stella #8: Smacked Smex....'nuff said'

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CathStokes, Apr 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

Hey hey hey! I'm not dead. Just disappeared for two (or was it three?) days. Haha.

Anyway, I voted again and whew, I owe you guys fic updates.

By the way, in one of my classes we were talking about our habits -- specifically, sleeping habits. Mine's pretty much non-existent :lol: . Anyway... so my professor asks:

"What do you do when you can't sleep?"

It took all of me not to giggle. We all know what Mac and Stella do when they can't sleep -- not work nor flipping the pillow to the cool side. :devil:

MJ - I might've disappeared for days, but I'm still in the gutter. :lol:

Want Dylan? http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3701107/2/

And SMACked angst? http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3654112/6/

2. CSI_Willows

CSI_Willows CSI Level Two

Gosh, I never thought of that! :eek: *slaps herself* I would love that too :D Nice idea for a fic :lol:

3. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Cate babes! You're back! Hi! *Mo tackles her bud!* And you brought TWO updates, SWEET!!! :lol: Yay, yay, yay! :D Nice to see you haven't left the gutter, I can appreciate that! ;)

Willows yeah I can't get that thought out of my head and I would LOVE to see them open an eppy with that! :devil: :lol:

4. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

Mo of course i love your fic! ^_^ its amazing. speaking of ficcies...

ate cate!!! OMG :eek: two updates. imma happy girl now :p oh and oh, of course ate, I don't doubt that :lol: after all, I am behind ya. :p

stelly wait, they went to bed then went to the shower again?! *scratches head* did i miss something again? :lol:

csi willows *missed looking at your icon :lol:* i agree. fic it is... oohh ate caaatteeee :lol: :lol:

5. chaostheory08

Argh! Good thing Mac and Stella provided me with medical insurance. I fainted when I read that and hit my head on Dylan's bike. Geez, now I have to get the kids from watching TV if ever ^that scene^ happens.

MJ -- whah? Me make a fic about ^zat^? Hahahhaa... bear with me and "I'm Going Home". I will get to a bed scene as a chapter opener one of these days. :devil:

But speaking of season/episode openers, one of my friends majoring in Film wanted to make a CSI:NY script. And yes, she's a SMACker (made her one from being a Melty haha) and maybe she could do that for us. *have to pull her here in the SMACked gutter with us first*

Mo -- lets make it a little subtle. What if Stella wakes up in bed with a nasty hang-over. Then she realizes that she's not in her own bed, her own room, her own house! She scrambles up, checks her clothes and cautiously ventures out of the bedroom. In the living room, on the couch... she finds Mac asleep. And it would all make sense to her (prolly in a flashback scene) that she got wasted and Mac took her home and he let her sleep on his bed.

Oh heck, she can also realize who's bedroom it is and hug the pillow next to her and inhale deeply his scent. :devil:

6. Axatullux

Axatullux Lab Technician

Update that! Maybe we could just see a future season opener with Mac with a very distressed look on his face (not really) and then as he calms down, we see Stella's face emerge from under the blanket saying "Like that? I did" with a naughty smile on her face and Mac with a shocked look, not believing what Stella did!

*Carves out the Gutter Grand Canyon to a depth of more than three miles deep and elevent miles wide*

7. chaostheory08

^OMG! Axa[b/], I was just going to crawl out of the gutter for a moment and I read your post... and I slid back in, my ankles in shackles bolted on a concrete wall... keys to the shackles nowhere to be found.

:devil: Oh the imagery of your post in my dirty little brain!!!!!!!!!!

8. CSI_Willows

CSI_Willows CSI Level Two

I was watching 'People with Money' yesterday and I just had to laugh when I saw the first scene :lol: This thread manipulates the thinking about an episode :lol:

But yeah Stella would do so much better in that scene. Reasons? Do I have to explain? :lol:

9. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Yeah you're probably quite right there Cate babes, subtle would probably be better...although we both know that's not my strong suit! :lol: But that said, your version is actually quite likely to happen in an episode...especially since we know the writers pop in here to read our ideas...and it would seem that all your brilliance gets used for actual eppy's....so it's quite likely we'll see your scene! :lol:

Looks like our thread title poll has a new leader too..."Getting Smacked" is now ahead of the gutter title! :devil: :lol: Either one rocks... :D

10. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

*plays dumb* Yeah sure, explain. that'll be nice. :D

11. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

:lol: Well Lynny first...she would caress his...*Mo barely ducks the meter!* Hair! I was gonna say Hair! And then she would....*Mo eyes the meter!* Yeah you know :devil: if I even try to explain this I'm gonna end up black and blue! :lol: :devil: Even so, I still want a Smacked scene like that! :D

12. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

leave it to axie to pop in and drown us in teh gutter :lol: jk axie ;)

ate cate i'll hold on to that ah? *grins*

*gasps at her buddy Mo*

why Moie... :devil: i thought i'd never... :devil:
    :lol: your bubble is getting all guttery... i know cause im in it. :p :eek:

ETA: there are new piccies in the pic thread of Mac (New eppies) new piccies

13. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

*Mo giggles and winks!* Oh come on honey, you KNEW I was that naughty! ;) Heehee! :devil: And yeah this bubble is getting more naughty by the second...man if we ever actually got a scene like we're talking about I think we'd explode from the sheer hotness of it! :lol:

14. Axatullux

Axatullux Lab Technician

And so I drive on SMacked Road and plunge three miles into the bottom of the Gutter Canyon.

Yeah! I still have the lingering effects of reading "Trapped SMacked Style" and I regularly attempt to draw scenes from that fic too!

15. athens

athens Coroner

Baaaack!...And I thought I'll miss the opening of the new thread!It's good I didn't! :lol:..The titles are really good!..I voted for the first one :)

The SMACked walli is really good!Great work..

Mo ,yeah his hair :rolleyes:..Sure,that was it!...You wish honey! :lol: :p...A scene like that,between lead characters?!It'll remain a ..dream!?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.