Mac/Stella #8: Smacked Smex....'nuff said'

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CathStokes, Apr 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

*calls up Mo through the untraceable phone line* I'm on the run and will be in hiding for a while after I say this:

Mo -- Hair? Where?! :devil: (see what I mean now hahaha...)

MJ -- aww.... want the cookie? Come on... what's the significance of "Meet Joe Black" to SMACked? *sniggers*

Axa -- I have a fave scene in "SMACked Trapped".... when Stella started to strip. :lol:

2. CSI_Willows

CSI_Willows CSI Level Two

Wow, now I really can't wait for the new season :eek: :D But the producers better give us some good stuff or otherwise... *whistles innocent* :D

3. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

We bring out the pitchforks, burn trailers, kidnap the actors?? or was that plan b?

I'm excited for the new season.

4. chaostheory08

^Or we can hypnotize them all and make them do what we want them to do!

That's plan Z!

5. CSI_Willows

I like kidnapping the actors, we can take Melina and Gary and say that we have a so much better storyline for them :lol: But where do we get the money for that project :rolleyes: :lol:

6. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

I thought that was plan T

By pimping Carmine and Eddie out of course :devil:

7. CSI_Willows

That's a good idea! :devil: The producers will hate us and give us what we want :lol: We're so evil :devil: :lol:

Okay, I have something for a new discussion. How do you see Smacked's first date? :D Let the discussion begin :D

8. chaostheory08

Hey no problem! Gary is one of the shows producers, right? ;) All we gotta do is to convince them to play the part. Haha, I would pay to see their reactions when they see what we've done to their characters!

Oh and then maybe I would end up paying for the bulk of the production haha :devil:

First date.... hmmm.... I have a fic idea for that. I might make one over the week.

9. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

And that is why we are Queens of the Gutter and why the meter basically chases us around 24/7! :devil: :lol: *Mo high fives her Gutter buddy!* Nicely done babes, very nicely done! :lol:

Almost to a new thread...we need a juicy spoiler or a couple good promo pics to push us into our new thread...and well heck really we just need them because we need them! :D

10. CSI_Willows

We always need some good Smacked! stuff, we can't live without it :lol: We're addicted to Smacked :lol:

11. chaostheory08

Hahahah... you can count on me! :devil: It's a miracle that I'm still allowed within 100ft near Dylan and Mara. :lol:

Anyway.... how many post left til new thread? We gotta open our new thread with a juicy SMACked moment!

12. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Sor we are most definitely addicited to Smacked...lol, and they had darn well better give us a nice big fix of it this next season or the PTB are gonna be flooded with Smacked shippers in withdrawals and that...that would not be pretty! ;) Heehee! ;lol:

Lol, Cate you're still allowed near them because Mac and Stel know they'll never find a better babysitter and plus they're closet Gutter fans and love that we love them! ;) Heehee! :lol:

14 posts to the new thread I think and what like 35 days until our premiere! :D Sweet!!!

13. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

*mj stares at her buddy mo with uncertainty in her eyes*[/b] I have sooo much to learn then eh? :lol:

*mj now gasps at ate cate* waaaiiiitt... I thought it was mighty joe young? :lol: *is confused*

LMAO i'd really pay with all of my savings just to see how they'd react. wait, how many plans do we actually have?! :lol: we already reach plan Z so is there a plan AA? XD

14. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Learn about Gutter stuff Mj dearie? If that's what you mean then just keep hanging around us in here and you'll get all the ejamucation that you'll ever need! :devil: :lol:

Lol, I think our plans to get Smacked together exceed at least the triple if not quadruple A's... :lol: Ya know Plan AAAA! ;)

15. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

well, that certainly got my guttery mind's attention. :lol: *clears throat* btw, i like teh meaning of CANON in your siggy :D

ooh! guys, a fangirl wrote in her blog something like this one:
    Dear tptb, I am a big Mac/Stella shipper (aka SMACked) and I just realized something. You gave us one kiss from s1 and another in s3... Will the third one be the real thing? from a fangirl.

:lol: i totally agree with her (those arent teh exact words she wrote :p somewhere along those lines though)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.