Mac/Stella #8: Smacked Smex....'nuff said'

Status
Not open for further replies.
CalleighWolfe said:
chaostheory said: Reine -- you're such a sweetie! *huggles* *Dylan huggles Reine's legs*
:lol: :lol: *Reine tries to lift Dylan up, fails, blushes. She doesn't know how to (yeah, she doesn't :|)* *Dylan looks at Reine like ugh???* *Reine tells Dylan he's a big boy now ;)* *Dylan smiles :D*

Lol, that's okay. He's a big boy now... :lol:

I know that the season just wrapped up, just want to ask when the DVDs will be out.

Oh yeah, an airport scene would be a great season opener. <insert the "and their eyes meet" line here> awww.....
Awwww is right! I would LOVE that as an opening scene for the new season...that's it Cate babes...we're kidnapping one of the writers and putting you in their place and then you can write lovely Smacked scenes like that for us all the time! :D Okay! Plus then Dylan can make an appearance and that will be fabulous! :lol:

Okay time for bed for Mo...bridal shower and concert tomorrow...fun times! I'll be back later...long busy weekend...means tired busy Mo! :lol: But fun and happy! :D

Night all... :D

^Well, maybe you don't have to kidnap the writers.

I could send Dylan over there to charm them.

Dylan: I want to show you something, Mr. Writer sir.
Writer: Okay, little boy.
Dylan: Can all of them come, too?
Writer: Alright.

Then they follow him outside so we can all take over. :devil: Boy, Gary and Melina will surely blow their tops!

^ chaos i think dylan would be able to charm them he's so cute aww :D
Imagine Smacked fans taking over and writing that could be interesting :devil: espescially (sp?) ifchaos wrote it would be awsome !!

athens Thanks about the icons

mo cool tell Danny I say hi and i hope his talk with Mac goes well. Also i hope his relationship with Lindsey is well lol :D

I have a question for you all!! How would you guys wants Smacked to get together?

^Lol, Mac going back to the States without Peyton would be a nice start. He would call Stella that his plane will land by so-and-so time and asks if she could pick him up.

When they arrive at Mac's place, he asks her to come stay.

And yeah, we all know what happens next. :devil:

so yesterday was 'The Ride In' in UK and of course this lovely scene at the beginning with Stella and Mac *sigh* They're so great together. It's always nice to watch them in such scenes where we can see that they are very close friends. Mac could be mad at her because she waited so long to tell him but no, he huged and encouraged her... :D

I saw that scene too! And i actually squeed! My mum was in the room at the time, and looked at me a little strangely! :lol: I don't care, it was so cute! Can't wait til next week's ep either! SooH! Yay!!!!!!!!

PSG xxx

I saw the ride in yesterday even though i knew what was gunna happen in the begining i con't stop grinning through put. Even when they talked in his office :D Next weeks ep yay the rose yay i was waiting for weeks for the ride in. This is really sad i actually tape the ep for the begining. I never tape the eps :lol:

heheheh the rose scene... :lol:

thats such a funny moment. I love the whole episode. It's hilarious. But in that scene... Danny's reaction was priceless... and Mac the romantic... :lol: that was so squeeee!!

Yeah, we've had it for a few weeks, We really like it. :D

The finales were nice, its hard to think up things to talk about after the shows are gone for awhile :(

I vote Cate finds us a fun topic.

I've been here, lurking.

I get all confused with the convos sometimes (who's Dylan?) I thought it better to just shut up :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back