Mac/Stella #8: Smacked Smex....'nuff said'

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CathStokes, Apr 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Messers_cupcake

Messers_cupcake Lab Technician

heheh :lol:

that's another reason whay i like the season two final... :D But why would she hesitating if not because of the hot view in front of her. She's a smart woman... who was gone for a second to Gutterville :devil:

@chaostheory love the kingdom of Mac-a-Lot :devil:

2. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

^I wonder what Stella dreamt of that night. That is... if she left Mac's side at all.

If she hasn't -- then she didn't have to dream, did she? :devil:

3. msgirl

msgirl Police Officer

Thanks. BTW i did have fun with peyton she was nice to me. I dragged her out early in the morning before Mac woke up and have returned her. I think someone needs to give Mac 'The Talk' about him and Stella. I was warching him and when I mentioned Stella his face lit up Peyton didn't see but yeah. Peyton's my new best friend *Hugs peyton

[/b]Kingdom of Mac-A-Lot[/b] bet stella's been there a few times :devil:

chaos i don't think she had to dream it she proberly had the real thing next to her that kept her up all night :devil:

4. chaostheory08

^Hahaha, so true. Even if all that they have are those hard and uncomfortable chairs in the corridors. :devil:

Well, "teh Stella Talk" -- best done over afternoon tea and some English muffins. Hahaha... at least, Mac'd have that hot steam from the tea to hide his blush.

5. athens

athens Coroner

wooo...I've missed a lot...I HATE exams..Stupid,very stupid.. :eek: :(

Can you imagine Mac Taylor in London talking in a british accent???That,is something I want to see :lol:..This season both started and ended with a Payless-Mac scene,I hope season 4 will be far from that!...Pleeease!...

''Charge Of This Post'' was a good finale and had nice SMACked moments!..Thinking of it,all three season finales had something good for our ship!Mean something?? :D

msgirl and Delia your icons are really good![in the previous page but anyways!] :p

--off to read Cate's new unSMACked piece!! ;)

6. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Cate's fun. I love annoying annoying on LJ though :D

*twaps Melly back* He's MINE. How many times do I gotta show you the writing woman.. me and Melly's going to sneak off and meet Gary and tell him about SMacked and of course fighting over Mac, aren't we Melly? :lol:

SMacked pwns season finales??

7. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

Cate, here it is, what you needed :)

London dialogue
    Mac: Oh, I forgot to do something. We had plans? * entering his office where Pyton is waiting for him*
    Peyton: No. I have a proposition for you. *she stands up*
    Mac: Oh.
    Peyton: Well, proposition isn't exactly the right word. It's more, more like a... an invitation. But it would require that you take a little time off work and spend some time with me.
    Mac: A little vacation.
    Peyton: Ten days.
    Mac: *little smile*
    Peyton: I know. I have done my research and apparently you've only missed five and a half days of work since you joined the NYPD. But Mac, I was thinking with everything that you've been going through and because you adore me, and you do adore me, it would be just great if you could take some of this seven weeks of vacation you've collected and... come with me to London.
    Mac: You bought the ticket? :| *yeah she did :O*
    Peyton: I really want you to say yes.
    Mac: Peyton...
    Peyton: well, you see, I'm... I'm going to speak at a pathologist's conference and I just thought it would be fun for us to both go, you know? I can show you around London.
    Mac: Wait, wait a minute... you smell something?
    Peyton: Oh, yeah, I do.
    Mac: is that sulfur? A gas leak. We need to get out now.
    Peyton: I'll go check on my team.
    Mac: I'll meet you outside. *they take separate ways*

8. BonaTaylor

BonaTaylor Pathologist

Did anybody ever catch what Mac is whispering in Peyton's ear? I figured, it's something like "I'll follow you to London" or so, but I can't really tell. It could also be "I love you" but I rather prefer to skip this thought... ;) :mad:

The only thing I CAN tell is that Stella is asking "Are you alright?" *shipper heart jumps* while running towards him and then he is responding sth like "Yeah, I'm fine."

Oh, and without being nitpicky... I must say, that NY hasn't really the best editors on board. I've seen it before and here is another fine example of bad cutting/editing scenes. Stella is running with OPEN arms towards Mac and then, in the next camera sequence, she suddenly just holds him with her hands on his arms. That's an too awkward hug/ ending for that scene of what started out to be so stormy".

No one, I repeat, NO ONE who is running with open arms towards a friend/person he/she loves :devil: then suddenly changes his/her mind and just give this rather decent hug. :eek: :confused:

MK and GS must have done the scene at least twice *faints* out of different angles and probably second round MK wasn't really running towards GS anymore, director just saying: "Go, hug Gary. That we copy." *fainting once more* So MK kinda "forgot" how she was approaching him first time and gave him a rather diffident hug.

That's what I mean. They have continuity staff on the set, haven't they? Where are those? And it really starts to annoy me. I can enumerate several of bad edited scenes which a lot of are SMACked related (I guess, that's why I noticed... it's just me being completely obsessed with it watching it over and over again! Just kidding, they've been always quite obvious on first sight.) on NY. Is it just me????

Did anyone else notice that? Or is this just working up my crazy mind?

9. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Awwwwwww! *Mo giggles with Cate babes and snuggles Dylan cutie pie!* Hon he is SOOO cute, gah I want to snuggle him and eat him up! :lol: You have to write more Dylan, pwease?! :D

Ms hon, glad you're enjoying Peyton...she's not bad as long as she's not stealing Stel's man! ;) And hmmmm, that talk with Mac about Stella...I'm working on Danny to get him to talk to him...Danny's learning a thing or two about being really happy with the woman you truly love, so I'm trying to get him to share that with Mac, we'll see how it goes! ;)

Ath!! Hi hon! Glad you survived everything and made it back to us! :D Heehee! ;)

Lol, Lynny yup Smacked does good with season finales! :D

10. chaostheory08

Lynny -- hahahah.... oh yeah, annoying on LJ :lol: I'm on my days of being ship crazy last two days.

Mo -- alrighty! I've started on that Dylan fic. And yes, I'm using that idea.

Reine -- you're such a sweetie! *huggles* *Dylan huggles Reine's legs*

Okay, I suspect this is due to the 9/11 happenings but I wonder who is by his side during this 5.5 days. :devil:

I could almost see her batting her eyelashes whilst saying this... haha... sheesh!

They're just sneaking subtle moments. Haha. Can't be too showy, can they?

11. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

YAY!! *Mo snuggles Cate and little Dylan!* Awww, I can't wait! I just wubs your ficcies and little Dylan too! :D :D Yay! :lol:

I really hope Peyton stays in London and Mac comes home missing Stella and not with Peyton anymore...that to me would be a great season premiere!! I really really hope so!

12. chaostheory08

Oh yeah, an airport scene would be a great season opener. <insert the "and their eyes meet" line here> awww.....

Let us just say that Stella and Mac would be late for work that day... or skip it all together :devil:

I already have the perfect song for the SMACked fic I have in the works... "Home" by Daughtry. Check this out:

The miles are getting longer, it seems,
    The closer I get to you.
    I've not always been the best man or friend for you.
    But your love, it makes true.
    And I don't know why.
    You always seem to give me another try.

:D

13. Messers_cupcake

Messers_cupcake Lab Technician

oh i'm sure she's been there many times already... and after the scene in CotP even more often :devil:
    heheh... I guess that's the truth :lol:

14. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

:lol: :lol: *Reine tries to lift Dylan up, fails, blushes. She doesn't know how to (yeah, she doesn't :|)* *Dylan looks at Reine like ugh???* *Reine tells Dylan he's a big boy now ;)* *Dylan smiles :D*

15. Axatullux

Axatullux Lab Technician

OMG, I have a real treat for us. I stumbled upon it while surfing Youtube. That cute little squeak was very likely a scream suppressed by guttery thoughts that suddenly flashed in her mind when he did what he did there. :devil:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrJfqlqknXA

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.