Mac/Stella #8: Smacked Smex....'nuff said'

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CathStokes, Apr 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BonaTaylor

BonaTaylor Pathologist

Okay, I wrote crap. I meant the WHOLE season 2 wasn't as good smex wise as the WHOLE season 3. I am sorry everybody got me wrong. Stupid me...

messers_cupcake, you are completely right! The season 2 finale was GREAT! That scene you've described was by far the nicest SMACked moment we got then. :)

The season's finale til now never let us SMACked shippers down ! I praise TPTB for that! :p

2. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

Well I agree the finale of season 2 was great, but if I had to choose between season 2 and 3 I think season 3 was better (talking about Smacked of course). Both season finales were excellent, although I think the season 3 one is better 'cause no one was almost dying like Flack was in season 2, phew.

And well the best Smacked season so far (IMO) is season 1, then season 3, and then season 2 :D. BTW, gonna watch "Super Men" tonight :D, Smacked episode teehee :lol:

3. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Darlin' you are such a fanfic writer, you make me smile! This was so poetic, just reading that line made me want to read some Smacked fan fics! :D

Yeah it's building that's for sure...heck I'm hoping we get us some Smacked wub/smex this next season already...I wants it, I wants it! :devil: Heehee! :lol:

Sure thing babes, as long as you promise to keep her away from Mac ;) Just make sure Mac knows Stel loves him and is waiting for him back in New York and that you'll take good care of Peyton! ;)

Can't wait for next season..I wants my Smacked...I want it!! :D

4. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

Awwww.... I'm 'babes' now. :D

Makes me wanna write one right now! Hahahaha.... I could totally see that scene happening on the show - sorta like the last shot before the closing credits.

Fast forward the next episode... one or the other is late for work -- or maybe one of the other shows up at work trying to hide hickeys! :devil:

5. Axatullux

Axatullux Lab Technician

That would be great chaostheory. Mac coming to work with hickies all over and trying to hide them.

Oh, and for a real treat, I did something from an M-Rated Smex fic. Enjoy!!

[​IMG]

6. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

^^ You drew that?

Hey guys! I'm still grinning after the finales. I totally agree with you guys: season finales are always so... SMACKED.

Oh, God bless TPTB!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    over here
    (If taking please comment over at my LJ as anonymous even if you don't have an account. ;) Heheh, I'm trying to track how many people take my icons. :lol:)

7. Messers_cupcake

Messers_cupcake Lab Technician

^ great icons kissmesweet!! :)

don't worry BonaTaylor we know you love and adore them :D

I agree that the season three finale was as a whole episode more Smacked than last year but in CotP it was so more personal... the words had such a strong meaning.. of course this year he saved her life and she huged him but I kinda like the scene from last year a bit bit better...

8. BonaTaylor

BonaTaylor Pathologist

^ :D yes, you're right!

BTW... I still don't know what PWN means... Mind to tell?

9. Axatullux

Axatullux Lab Technician

^ :D Yes I did.

So much I loved that fanfiction written by bubble-rouge that I felt compelled to take a scene from it and put it on pencil and paper. I must admit, this version turned out much better than I expected.

Should I draw a particular activity from the final chapter? JK :devil:

10. msgirl

msgirl Police Officer

mo bud thank you *hugs* I promise i'll take good care of her. *Hugs peyton Maybe Peyton and i can go shopping tomorrow after my exams. Peyton could show me what part of London she likes and i can do the same lol. Of course i will make sure Mac knows i'll be stalking him round London to let him know Stella is waiting. ;)

What does PWN mean you got me wondering now ?

Kissme love your icons really good :D

Axatullux did you by chance write a fic on ff.net?

When stella says 'its what we do we take care of each other' reminds me of the season finale hug. If you read her lips she asks mac if he's ok before she hugs him :D

11. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

Wikipedia put it best when saying PWN is...(clicky here)

12. Messers_cupcake

^ thanks mercy :D

13. BonaTaylor

BonaTaylor Pathologist

^^ Thanks mercy. That was a completely new lesson to me. You never stop learning, eh?? ;) :D

14. Messers_cupcake

^ true :lol:

15. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Yup you most certainly are Cate babes! ;) And you SOOO should write another ficcie hon, I LOVE your fics, they make me happy! Pwease? ;)

Del yay for icons honey, I likes those! Fun times indeed!

MS *hugs back!* Lol, have fun with Peyton hon, just keep her entertained and away from Mac! ;) Heehee! :lol:

Mer hon thanks for the "pwn" definition, you rock hon...love it! :lol:

Just like I love our ship....awww the good times! Mac may be going to London with Peyton :p but he is SOOO coming home to Stella...cuz Smacked peeps, Smacked wub is undeniable...*Mo looks at our thread title...* Smacked Smex is definitely 'Nuff Said peeps! :lol: :devil:
    Can't wait to see the love we'll get this next season! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.