Mac/Stella #8: Smacked Smex....'nuff said'

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CathStokes, Apr 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

MSgirl thanks hon, I likes 'em too! ;)

Okay so it's decided Peyton will be staying in London and Mac will be coming home to Stella...I had a long time with Peyton last night and she and I worked it out. She took it remarkably well actually...I laid the whole thing out for her very clearly, how Mac and Stella were so clearly totally in love with eachother and had been forever...and that though Mac was "with" her (Peyton) his heart and soul and body really belonged to Stella. When I showed her (Peyton again) all the evidence, she couldn't do anything but nod in agreement. She cried a little, but realized she was doing the right thing by staying in London and sending Mac back home to Stella...I told her she was pretty and with her nice eyes and lovely accent, she'd have no problem finding another guy somewhere else...she thought she'd head over to L.A. and see what she could find over there... :D

So there we have it...Smacked's way to paradise is paved! :lol:

2. Cassie

Cassie Police Officer

*bows down to Mo* All Hail Mo!!! You are the best!! :lol:

3. BonaTaylor

BonaTaylor Pathologist

^^ Mo, you just cracked me completely with this one!! Love your little "talk" to Peyton. Oh my... it's HILLARIOUS!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

4. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

:lol: *tackle hugs Mo*
    omg... roflol, that was *laughs*. you beat me to it (though Lynny knows i dont have the strength to tell her that) :p you da girl! ^_^

5. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

Aww... *hugs mj*

[codeswitch]Sige.. ano yun?[/codeswitch]

Ranma -- grabe! :lol: That cap is like something off a submissive-dominant clip :devil:

*hides from the meter police. oh wait, we still do have the force field, do we?*

Guys! I need the conversation where it was said that Mac's going to London with Peyton so I can start with my new SMACked fic ASAP.

Waaah, still feeling down. School stress. :( But I'm working on it.

Last chapter of "One Close Call" http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3533250/2/

And.... present!
    [​IMG]

Hmm... okay, this is how I see the scene where Mac comes back from London without Peyton:

*Stella's craning her neck and wringing her hands whilst waiting for Mac to show up. He called her saying that he'll be at the airport at x time. Frankly, even without him calling, she would've been waiting there anyway*

Stella: (during that phonecall) Sure, Mac. Just make sure you bring me that scarf you promised (as a gift).
    Mac: I will. After all, you said you'd kick my ass if I forget. :)devil:)
    Stella: Haha. Thanks for the postcard, by the way. (See! Even distance can't part them! :lol: )

*in the airport*

Stella: Mac! (waves and runs over to her expecting a friendly hug or pat on the back)
    Mac: Stella. (says that in a sigh. Smiles and opens his arms to hug her... tightly)
    Stella: (pulls away slightly surprised by the tightness of the hug) Hey... I...

*before Stella could finish her thought, Mac kisses her*

Stella: *pulls away again* Wow. I miss you, too. (they chuckle)

:devil: How's that?

6. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

^ I say... :devil: left me hyperventilating. woot! *squeals around the room*

ate cate [codeswitch]meron nakong scene pro di ko alam kung pano gawing... :devil: wa me powers for that :lol: tis hot pero... kaylangan ng attention. :lol:[/codeswitch]

btw, :devil: update... nice...

ETA is it me or Mac likes to linger at that moment? :rolleyes: the pic i mean.

7. chaostheory08

^MJ -- Like I said over at YM, [codeswitch]kahit T-rating lang okay na[/codeswitch] *I love switching languages! :lol: * After all, [codeswitch]mas maganda sa sopa kaysa sa bilyaran[​IMG] [/codeswitch]

Lol, how hot it is to see two wet and hot people hugging? [​IMG]

8. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

^^ What a sexy scene! Thanks, chaos honey! It's perfect!

I LOVE THAT HUG screencap TOO! I squealed, but was left dissapointed when Peyton came running. I literally rolled my eyes and then looked away... Haha. Stupid idiot, flies all the way to UK.

But I bet, he'll realize that: HE LOVES STELLA!! :eek:

Whoohoo!

9. chaostheory08

Waaah! Need that dialogue about "going to London". Help me? *bats eyelashes*

Hey, look on the bright side ... Mac knew that Peyton could come running anytime, he still hugged Stella.

*sigh*

Absence makes the heart grow fonder [proverb] you feel more affection for those you love when parted from them.

10. Stella

Stella Rookie

OMG Mo your talk with Peyton was just...no words for this.. incredible! *laughs so hard* Good that Peyton had give up so easy and stay in London while Mac takes the next flight to Stella to tell her his feelings. No one other than you had Peyton persuade to stay away from Mac. Good job! ;) :lol:

Wise words about Mac and Stella and their love for each other. Mac hugged Stella instead of Peyton at first and that means a lot. You only have to look in Stella's and Mac's eyes to see their feelings.. It was a real hug between them and real feelings ;)

11. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Quit switching languages on me or I'm gonna teach you a language. Its called my foot kicking your ass!

:lol:

I loved Stella hugged Mac before Peyton did, even though Peytons was all.. damn but Smacked hugs PWN damnit, you hear me? WE PWN!

That is all.

12. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

From the TV Guide cover :)

Cate! I'll try to transcribe the London convo tonight and pm you later. We *gotta* have a marathon, my friend :p

13. Axatullux

Axatullux Lab Technician

That magazine cover with Stella sitting on the car (See the beginning of the previous thread "Can't Put out this flame!) with Mac with a flashlight and the title "Sex and the City" proves that Peyton would evaporate long before reaching Mac because of the intense heat of Stella.

14. chaostheory08

Oh I agree! ;)
    I'm not willing to wait for the AXN airing anymore... after all the juicy stuff that is happening.

Lynny -- awww... we're sorry. *lets her borrow Dylan for the afternoon*

15. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

:p sowi. *taps ate cate* wouldn't that give away what we're up to? :lol: my confidence isn't that great. -_-; expectations are scaring me. T_T anyway, i'll control myself - more like... we'll try to be good girls :lol: right cate?

SMacked PWN? i like the sound of that :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.