Mac/Stella #8: Smacked Smex....'nuff said'

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CathStokes, Apr 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

^Yeah, it would kinda give that away. Only 3 of us here understand the switched code, right? ;)

Anyway.... what would be next for Stella and Mac (separately)?

2. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Yeah and if you don't let me into this little code thing, I'm gonna teach you a code, got me?

I have no clue.. I say Stella goes to London and gets Macky!

3. bringirl2001

bringirl2001 Hit and Run

I agree the finale was just full of smexy moments- the only messy part was peyton running in there but like someone said mac hugged stella first and he held her a long time . Also it remeinds me on theat shwo when mac snatched away from peyton when stella came into the room(lab) you could see that peyton was kinda hurt she tried to make like it was becuase mac did not want " anyone" to know about them- but we know that peyton knows HOW deeply mac feels for stella-- haha- she needs to " way away with her dignity in tact" teehee- so smacked can get it on....

4. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

Hi guys :D

Remember me??? I've had a few problems with my computer, but it's ok now, well we won't have SPOTW or quote this week :(, and well you've posted many good pics these days :D, well I'll continue next week hopefully, and now the season it's over I can see the episodes little by little to get more Smacked moments and quotes ;)

Man I really loved, the scenerios you've posted :lol: :lol:, I've been laughing the whole time :p

5. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Stella lol, thanks hon! I thought it went quite well too...Peyton tried to fight me for like a sec, but even she can't deny the power of Smacked love! ;) Heehee! :lol:

Lynny wub, I totally agree...Stel should totally go to London after Mac...can you imagine....
    *Eppy starts...fades in to a London street and a beautiful woman getting out of a cab and walking into a cafe...Mac and Peyton are sitting there talking...Peyton askes Mac if he missed anything about New York...Mac looks up and says "Stella" and before Peyton can reply, Stella is standing in front of them...*
    Wouldn't that rock!! :lol: CBS writers...let me write an eppy or two, you wouldn't regret it! ;) :lol: (too much anyway! :lol: )

6. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

Going back to the finale, I *really* loved the scene where Stella saves Mac and then he later gives the gun to her as he sets off to start on the pipe bomb. It was a nice shot of their hands overlapping (hmm, gotta make an icon of that)

That, to me, was proof undeniable that they are partners, in every sense of the word. Stellaluna, the awesome NY recapper over at LJ, highlighted this intrinsic bond between them in her review. Of how it didn't need to be emphasized or pointed out, it's just *there*.

Sigh.

7. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

You always say you gotta make an icon of that and then you chicken out. I'm going to stalk you until you do this. Ask MJ, I can stalk.

Their awesome together, and they have this thing about them thats undenialable.

8. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Ranma they most definitely are partners...in "every" sense of the word! :devil: EVERY sense! ;) Heehee! :D

And uh yeah you should make an icon of it, sounds good to me! :D And for the record Lynny can stalk...just so ya know! :lol:

And yeah Smacked is pretty undeniable! Gotta love 'em! :D

9. chaostheory08

Oh yes. The epitome of partners. I saw caps on Kimmy's LJ and whoa, the arsenal on that episode! And Hawkes! With a bigass gun! Now we have rambo!Stella and rambo!Hawkes. :lol:

And oh... Flackie..... *drools* *mind goes into another branch of the gutter -- the place where there are pool tables and no women :lol: :devil: *

Lol.... so what if Stella goes on leave as well (that'll give Danny command of the lab then hmmm....) and she goes to Greece. Then when she comes back to NY, she chanced to see Mac at the airport. Apparently, he came back the same day she did.

So then... amid the busy airport, their eyes meet. :)

10. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Ahhh, I've always loved that quote! Thanks Chaos--you're my new hero! :) Stupid Mac going to Peyton... Needless to say, HE WON'T EVEN MAKE IT THROUGH the gates! :p
    Awww, :lol: rofl. Lynny! You can be soooo adorable Lynny! *Grins and hugs Lynny and nearly suffocates her!* :p

11. BonaTaylor

BonaTaylor Pathologist

Okay, guys... non native needs help... What the heck is "PWN"? I have no idea... :confused:

Besides... I just watched the finale once more and I just can't get enough of our Smex. It was absolutely amazing how smooth and easy Mac and Stella work as a team. They're acting like they are one piece. :devil:
    Great stuff TPTB gave us here!! I am sure they are reading along here. They must! How else can you explain so much SMACk this season?? :devil:
    I guess I can survive the summer. After last season ended I was kind of dissappointed SMACked wise, but this time, I am really happy! :lol: :lol: :lol:

12. Messers_cupcake

Messers_cupcake Lab Technician

^ yeah, I just wanted to aks the same... what means PWN??

For me the finale last year wasn't disappionted at all. I have seen it, the first i think in that season, their real relationship. I mean them being friends. Last season, Stella had Frankie and I don't remember right now exactly but they hadn't many moments like in season one. So, when he told her 'I'm glad you stayed' and she said 'Mac that's what we do. We take care of each other' that has meant more for me than anything else. It was my magic Smacked moment. So you can imagine what a shock it was for me when I have seen the beginning of season three. TPTB has broken my heart... :eek:

@ranma thanks :)

13. chaostheory08

Haha, oh yes. The distance between him and Stella would not last long.

I feel like singing:

Oh it's crying time again, you're gonna leave me
    I can see that far away look in your eyes
    I can tell by the way you hold me darling
    That it won't be long before it's crying time...

Why that song? Well.......

Well they say that absence makes the heart grow fonder
    And that tears are only rain to make love grow
    And as sure as the stars come out tomorrow
    Crying time will start when you walk out that door...

:D *awww....*

I agree that every season finale, we are given a very sweet and juicy SMACked moment. Season one was the touching/undressing/checking out shamelessly scene. Season two was the "I'm glad you stayed" line. Season three... the endless and numerous hugs.

Geez, I can imagine what we can have next season and the season after that.... until we ultimately... :devil:

14. msgirl

msgirl Police Officer

Hey all :D

I forgot to post these ages ago i made icons for you guys from the season finale and i know they belong in the icon thread:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] and my icon

I can imagine a kiss or two and then stuff :devil: in the next seasons

Mo can you tell peyton if she wants i can look after her while she is at London as I now like her :D
    I think season 1 and 3 are the best Smacked Hugs and Kisses

15. cathwarfan

cathwarfan Lab Technician

This eppy was great! Full of gorgeous Smacked moments! :p They need to be together!!! :) I wish he would leave Peyton in London! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.