Mac/Stella #8: Smacked Smex....'nuff said'

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CathStokes, Apr 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, Lynny yeah I was a little high on the Smacked goodness we were getting! :lol: I know you're usually in here...you wubbing Macky and all! ;)

MJ aww shucks, thanks! You're pretty swell! :D

Yup she really did say "personally" and peeps that means with her heart...which means she wubs him! Which means our Smacked is sooooooooo on the road to canon! YAY!! :D

2. stellarscience

stellarscience Dead on Arrival

I JUST read what stella said when she testified for Mac... Personally??? Oh I can't wait for that episode!! and also "colleagues" don't do that. trust eachother that much I mean.
    But I have a question for anyone who can answr it, I read someone that Mac told Reed that he trusted Stella more than anything!!! Since I cant remember seeing it, could someone please tell me if it really happened, and if so in which ep??? Thanks soo much.... GO SMACKED!!!

3. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

MJ -- he said "uncle" when he was tickled because it was like a code word meaning he's giving up. :lol: Anyway, [codeswitch] gawa ka na lang ng similar story [/codeswitch]. So there, will be posting then! ;)

Okay, NEW FIC! One Close Call

Lynny -- haha, oh yeah, we're trapped in the gutter much together.

Oh here we go again... She trusts him PERSONALLY! Hmmm.... I don't think I would trust anybody I work with with my life. Hahaha... well, that's just me and I don't work with Mac Taylor ;)

4. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

CalleighWolfe! Your icon is so cute! Huddy are adorable, even though I'm Pro-House/Cameron. :)

I loved the Smacked list you made! It gets me really happy!

Definitely, Chaos... She trusts him personally. She trusts him with all her life and every fibre of her being (+ panties! Courtesy of the E/C thread. :lol:). She's always been there for him and vice versa. The conversation at the end of the episode was great.
    All smiles and charm and warmth!
    That totally sums up our ship!

5. chaostheory08

^Every fiber of her being. Meaning her life.... and fiber -- that includes hair and clothing, right? :devil:

But gutter aside, was Mac in the room when she said tha? If he indeed is, I wonder what he thought about that or what his reaction would be.

6. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Cate yay wub you wrote another ficcie...and a smexy one at that...yay!!! :devil: Can't wait to read it...rock on! :D

And mmmmmm, I think Mac was in the courtroom when Stel said that...I definitely hope so...that'd be a nice thing for him to hear, not like he doesn't know that already though... ;) She tells him that in bed, all the time! :devil:

Smacked in the finale? Sure looks that way...here's hoping! ;)

7. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

^^ Sadly, no Mac wasn't in the room. He never showed up at the courtroom (except for when he stormed out at the beginning ) when his co workers were giving their testimony about Mac... If he was there--the lawyers would have given them hell about that. Still though, Mac must have heard threw the grapevine about Stella saying nice things about her!
    He would have thanked her afterwards too... :devil:

Yep, Smacked in the finale--I think!

8. chaostheory08

And if Mac indeed heard it through the grapevine, I hope our very own Danny and Don would give him (and Stella) hell about it. Hahaha.... a little high school puppy crushie love. :lol:

And he would've thanked her afterwards.... for not divulging the reason as to why "personally". :devil:

Okay, I have an idea for my next fic. I'm pushing through with the "SMACked Undercover" idea. I'm just fishing around for a great opening for it. :)

9. BonaTaylor

BonaTaylor Pathologist

I just soooo hope that TPTB isn't forgetting to letting Mac hear thinks throught the grapevine and thank Stella then. I mean, they tend to forgot things and I just hope that THIS little eppy won't get forgotten. Pls TPTB, make continuity fairy working again and give as SMACked!! It's the finale we're talking for Pete's sake!!! :devil: :D :D

10. chaostheory08

That could be a great SMACked moment for the finale. Mac thanking Stella for defending him and saying that.

I mean, gutterisms aside, it would really showcase their closeness as friends and their relationship outside the job.

11. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

Man, I need to catch up! I haven't seen the last three eps. Maybe this coming weekend.

BTW, I've got two pressies for you guys! Just click on my LJ on my profile. You won't regret it. It has something to do Stella's line and Mac's laugh :D

12. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

Mo aw... :D arent we gettin' mushy? :lol:

ate cate oh okay! :p gets. anyway, im working on it now... the question is when am i gonna type it. *sighs*

tptb knows we're onto them. they cant just make scenes like that and do nothin' with it.. :devil: one way or another..im gonna find ya.. gonna get ya get ya... :lol:

ETA i didnt know you were pro-Hammie! *hugs you* and i thought i didnt know anyone whos a Hammie.

13. BonaTaylor

BonaTaylor Pathologist

ranma, thanks for sharing! :) It is great indeed!! :D

14. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Ranma Hi!! :D You haven't been in here for a while hon, good to see ya!! :D

MJ lol, yup unashamedly mushy...I'm a fluffy after all! ;) Lol! :lol:

Cate loved all your fics thus far, so I can't wait to read this new one as well! You're awesome with the Smacked wub...and the Smacked smex, yeah you rock with that as well! ;) :D

And I'm pretty sure Mac heard about what Stell said in his defense! And yeah like someone said, I'm sure he's glad she didn't explain the "personally" remark! ;) Might have been hard to explain to the judge..."Well sir, I meant personally because I'm in love with him and the things that man does to my heart, not to mention to my body...wow!" :lol: :devil: Heehee!

Can't wait for our finale and the Smacked love! It's gonna be good peeps! :D

15. chaostheory08

And of course she has to tell the truth because she's under oath. :lol: And not to mention, she's proud of that personal trust and closeness. :devil:

MJ -- It'll be just 2 parts at the most ("One Close Call"). :)

;;edit;; Happy Mothers Day to your moms and if you are a mom!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.