Mac/Stella #7- "Can't Put Out This Flame!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
*steals that picture* ha! its mine now. sucker! *sticks out tongue*

I love all of their pictures, even angsty type because they look so hot in all of them. I want my smacky!

Yey! Got SMacked! I love that picture of them 'making out'. :devil:

And that box Stella talks about, what do you want to bet it's the same one Stella was carrying to Mac's car in "Summer In The City" when he was checking out her cute butt as she left the building.

Guess it looks like they have olive oil to spare. :devil: Can't wait for SMacked babies! :devil: :D

Hi everyone, sorry I haven't been here for a while been busy with my Crossover stories. But for all you Smacked fans I did a special piece on All ACCESS : What should have happened the night Stella killed Frankie. Just a piece from it. Very Rrated. If interested in reading it PM me and I'll send it to you.

:lol: Glad you liked them guys :lol:

I forgot to say something in my post the caps I used to illustrate the quote are their faces while they were saying that quote :devil:, I mean it's the same scene, quote and its pics :D :devil:

I really love your dialogues guys :lol: :lol:, man I'm sweating, I swear :lol: :lol: or maybe it's because of the pics??? or the pic msgirl posted??? or Hugh Laurie's eyes in my wallpaper???... oops did I say that aloud??? :lol: :lol: :p

Luuuuuv the picture!!!! I need to go read some more SMacked fanfics. And I gotta go eat dinner. Maybe ya'll should open a naughty SMacked dialogue thread. :devil: Mind gone down the gutter. *tries to fish it out*

*A friend of mine made me a GSR video. Ain't that sweet? :)

Man, I love these SMacked pictures as well as the dialogue you guys have written.

As of typing this, I have typed "Stella Bonasera" or "Kanakaredes" and have found tons of SMacked videos there. It seems to show there's lots of SMacked fans that we may not even be immediately aware of. :D

I didn't find a lot of Peyton material though and I think that's for a reason too. :devil:

Axatullux said:
Yey! Got SMacked! I love that picture of them 'making out'. :devil:

And that box Stella talks about, what do you want to bet it's the same one Stella was carrying to Mac's car in "Summer In The City" when he was checking out her cute butt as she left the building.

Guess it looks like they have olive oil to spare. :devil: Can't wait for SMacked babies! :devil: :D

Hahaha, yeah I was thinking of the same thing. It might be Gary and Melina hugging. But in the SMACked-ville.... Mac and Stella making out! *covers Dylan's eyes*

Speaking of "Summer in the City", Stella's teal tank top (<= some alliteration that is :lol: ) ... omg, how hot would it be to have her wear something like that again? Hmmm.... maybe we could bring Mac and Stella here in the Philippines... It's summer, 95degF. :devil:

But personally, being near Mac -- it gets so hot that she could wear that tank top and .... less. *Mo help me! There's a bounty on my head :devil: *

Tongue twister time!

Say SMACked smex ten times quickly.

:lol:

Miss Dylan already?
I Love Olives Too
Proceed with caution. :devil:

Wait, MJ. We've HAD this discussion in how many threads now? Macky's mine!
oh wait... were you saying something? about my Macky? *grins and runs hiding behind Cate ate! save me! :p

speaking of ate Cate... I'll review later... ;)

CW!!!! You know I eub you right? I absolutely LOVE your pics and captions... :devil: my my...watta day to start my easter...

ms love the pic... yummy... :D

maybe we could bring Mac and Stella here in the Philippines...
Heck! If you did that, I'll do whatever it takes for me to go back there! :p :lol:

You guys are really pulling me into stella/mac-- I have not watched CSI:NY very long-- I totally love miami-- and of course my DuCaine-- but i reaching out more to the other CSI:NY-- and oh yeah- i think i will like Smacked a lot!--

Hey bringirl2001 welcome to the smackness :D
mj thanks about the pic a bit off topic but about the joint fic give me a few days on that.
cate i read your fic it's very good and *cough cough smex cough cough* sorry i didn't review. Also i tried your your tongue twist it was hard :lol:

Reine!!! OMG...I LOVE your S*I*QPOTW...*Mo grins, giggles, and falls flat on her face in the Smacked gutter over the sheer naughty-ness of those pics and captions!* Love it!! Them standing by the bed...hello baby! :devil: :lol:

msgirl love that pic! We need more Smacked hugs like that in our eppys! That makes me happy to see them hug like that! :D

*Mo help me! There's a bounty on my head *
I'll save you hon! *Mo leaps in front of Cate and blocks her from the Smacked police's view!* :D

And by the way, YAY you posted the sequel!!! I can't wait to go read it...I'm sure it's totally yummy! ;) Heehee! :devil:

ooh MJ I'm gonna get you! He's my Macky dangit.

Cate finally posted the sequel, wow, took ya awhile didn't it? Do you gotta hassel you more?

Welcome bringirl2001

Axatullux said:
Oh that pic of them is really nice. :devil:

Before I go to bed for the night, I wanted to share a SMacked!Volcano artwork. The volcano is called Mac's Peak and is an active volcano.

Peyton Driscoll is the snow and trees that cover the mountain.

Go deep inside though, you see a whole different Mac's Peak with ultra-hot Stella Bonasera lava simmering deep within just waiting to blast out in a volcanic eruption.

pic

Edited to change picture to a link

Please keep in mind that large photos need to be linked to in order not to stretch the page.

CathStokes said:
Cate finally posted the sequel, wow, took ya awhile didn't it? Do you gotta hassel you more?

Hmmm... So that's Lynny, Melly, and MJ fighting over Mac now. *Dylan scratches his head upon hearing this* Come on guys, he's confused as to where to find his daddy. :lol:

Sequel -- yeah, took me a while. Being Holy Week and all that.... Happy Easter by the way. My tummy hates me and all the eggs I got from the kids I was watching over yesterday lol.

Mo -- *gives her a hug and a cookie for saving her* :lol: Next chapter will be all action hahha....

Lol, yeah Cate...Lynny & Melly especially love to duke it out over Mac...Lynny wins though (sorry Melly!) cuz that's how the I-get-to-keep-my-Danny-chain works! :lol:
Anyway, yay for the next chapter having more action...I like action...action is good! :devil:

Okay y'all final poll...sorry I didn't do this sooner...here are our top three choices...(top 3 by a good margin!) So choose away...and Lynny are you starting thread 8 when it's time?? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back