Mac/Stella #7- "Can't Put Out This Flame!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mj0621, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

first of all, *squees all over the room* wahh!!!
    I missed some parts of the conversation!!!! I can't believe it! and my compy won't let me watch it on innertube!!! dang it... -_-; anyway, Swoon for SMacked! I knew Mac would be the first to know! He always does :D... and wuhoo... the hug.. the smile...the friggin' Greek words!! *squeals* i never been so happy in my SMacked life :p :lol: just a question, what was the first part of the conversation? how did it all start? please do tell! oh, and there was not only one but at least four or so SMacked scenes...TPTB totally loves us... ;) That shows their awesome relationship... Hah!

ok, i admit i was expecting for Peyton in this eppie.. -_-; oh well, at least i got one wish.. :)devil: I was expecting her to notice Mac and Stell's closeness grow deep ;) )

:lol: is this THE one that'll make Peyton leave? will she leave or will she fight? :devil: that's one eppie I wanna see...

CW, Mo, Mercy - Thanks for reviewing my SPaM fic... :p was it that funny? I wasn't expecting it to be... :lol:

Hello to the new SMacked peeps! :D

2. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Hello my fellow Smacked fans! Here it is, our brand spanking :devil: new thread! We've reached 7 already! Yay us! :D :D *Mo tosses confetti and olive oil on everyone and giggles!*

Our ship is so going to sail this new year y'all! It's symbolic I just realized, we hit thread #7 a day before we reach 2007...call me crazy but I think that's a good sign! :lol:

This thread is continued from here...
    Smacked #6

And here are some lovely Smacked hot piccies for y'all...just cuz I wubs y'all and well cuz I can't stop staring at these pics so I figured I'd share the joy! :devil:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Yay for a new thread!!! Enjoy!! And happy New Year's Eve everyone! :lol:

3. audacity

audacity Pathologist

Hi Mo! I just wanted to welcome the new SMacked thread--I always seem to miss openings. :lol: Congrats!

Great pictures of Mac/Stella. They both look hot. I just know that 2007 will be a great year for these two. ;)

Happy 2007 everyone! :)

4. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Congrats on the new thread, everyone! I'm glad that you created the thread Mo. You're absolutely adorable!

I love Stella, but sometimes her clothes are a little unprofessional... :lol: But then again, it's a TV show and she looks great for a woman her age.

I'm so happy that CSI: NY is getting such great ratings and a great ranking... #5 "thanks to a little love and tenderness" Now all we need is Stella and Mac love and all will be right!

mac and stella
    Thanks to whoever made that cute picture.

CONGRATS AGAIN!

Oh, MAC&STELLA are so meant to be!
    TPTB, why can't you see?
    You're brining shippers like us to tears
    But you know we have faith in you, dears!

That was officially the cheesiest thing I've written. :D

Edited to change the image to a link because it was stretching the page

5. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Congratulations guys!! Yay lucky number 7! :)
    Omg, kissmesweet, that is an awesome wall paper!! Well yeah, just yay! New thread. :) I've been reading the old one. Hehe. I love the new title too.

6. athens

athens Coroner

YAY!!!!!!Congratulations on the new thread!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] ...maybe it will be lucky number 7!

thanks Mo and Del for the pictures and the walli !...all the three of them are fantastic!>. :D

Del ..nice eeeehm..''speech''...our wishes for the new year to the writers! :lol:

Happy new smacked year to everyone.. here is not yet 2007 but..yeah..anyways! :p

7. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

That is some seriously awesome wall paper! And Yay for the new thread!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

8. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Whoo *throws confetti* Happy new year and happy new thread :)

I wanna know what Mac and Stella are doing tonight hehe...besides :devil: , we already know that.

I love the pics and that banner...lovely :)

9. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Aud Hi!! Yay for you catching the opening of the thread Fluffy Twin, lol! :lol: Wohoo!

And Delia glad you think I'm cute! ;) Ya know and not dorky or something! :lol: Well we know I'm that, but still! :D Love the Wallpaper hon! That's gorgeous! Well done!

Melly hope you don't mind that I started this thread! You can have the next one if you want, I won't steal it from ya, promise! :D ;)

Yeah Ath, sander 7 is the "perfect" number, so here's hoping it'll work for us! :D

And tonight I think Mac and Stel will be staying in...having a private party...involving lots of Mac playing guitar for Stel and Stel jumping him because he's so freaking hot playing his guitar! :devil: :lol:

Yay for a new thread...again! :lol:

10. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

:D gotta love those piccies!!!

Happy New Year!!!

Hopefully this will be our year! Go SMacked!

Hey a new year's kiss means forever yours/together right?
    I was thinking of them both counting the few seconds of '06 and having that kiss... :p I'm such a hopeless geeky romantic...

11. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

:lol: Thank you! Pathetic, really.

HAPPY NEW YEAR (again!). Hope you'll all have a Smacked-filled year!

12. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Sure, no problem, Mo :)

LOL Now that the ball has dropped, they're probably already getting naughty :devil:

Oh Lynn whereforart though...get yer behind in here LOL. *Checks to make sure the "return Mac to Mel" device will activate when Lynn's Bday is over...ROFLrofl*

13. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

I changed this posted image to a link because it was stretching the page and some people have dial-up and it would take too long for the page to load.

14. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

Happy SMACky 2007, y'all!

It's Jan 1, 2007 here already -- 345pm. And, whoa Rhonda -- where'd you get that banner of yours? Yummy!

Okay... I do have a new fic, in case the other peeps missed it in the previous thread: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3317730/1/

15. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

Woohoo it's 2007 & what better way to kick off the new year with a new SMACked thread? *throws confetti* 5 bucks says that Mac & Stella *so* kissed at midnight tonight & I bet they had some champagne as well. Heck, if that didn't happen I bet both Mac & Stella made a personal resolution to tell each other how they really feel :D.

Happy new year everyone :D. I *love* the pics :devil:.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.