Mac/Stella #7- "Can't Put Out This Flame!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mj0621, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stella

Stella Rookie

Hi @all, like I said in another Thread I'm a big SMacked Fan and I love to see Stella and Mac togehter. These looks that they exchange are so amazing and it's completely impossible not to see that something's going on between the two. They are too blind to see that they're made for each other and even Reed(did I write him right?) thought that Mac and Stella were a couple. When even Reed sees this special relationship between Stella and Mac but the only ones who don't see it are Mac and Stella themselvs.

I love these litt lemoments with them when Stella touches him and they smile both at each other. They're so cute and I hope the writers see that, too, one day.

It is difficult to decide but my choice is Every little thing They do is magic that's fit very well. :D

2. fastfoodjunkie

fastfoodjunkie Rookie

There's a gas leak at the lab so the building is evacuated. Peyton and Sid are outside, Mac and Stella are inside (and I think Hawkes is too). Hopefully we'll get some good SMACked scenes from that!

3. CSIFray

CSIFray Lab Technician

Oh let there be a SMacked scene

4. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

ms don't worry about it. :D take your time.

:p what can i say? Imma tough stubborn cookie? :lol:

aw...dyl..*hugs dylan* dont ask me about Macky... it seems he's being kidnap every three seconds :lol:

WELCOME TO THE NEW SMACKERS! (did someone give 'em a tie and a bottle of olive oil yet?) :lol:

fastfood i LOVE your spoilers :devil: let there be a scene! I need my SMacked! *runs and hides from a certain lady*

5. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

You are stubborn, thats for sure.

*pats Dyl's head* Aww, we're sorry Dylan. Its all MJ's fault.

Who you hiding from, Me? Yeah you better hide. its my Smacky, you hear me, MINE!

*smiles* Can I's?

6. CSIFray

CSIFray Lab Technician

Hum, I suddenly became very frightened to post in here... ANYWAY, I hope the final is all it cracks up to be

7. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, poor Dylan...so many girls fighting over his Daddy! :D Don't worry Dyl, Mommy will win! ;) Well Mommy and Lynny but you'll like her she's nice! :lol: :lol:

You starting 8 is cool with me hon...anyone else mind? :D

Nice spoiler fastfood! Here's hoping that brings us some Smacked...as always! :D

By the way y'all...I've decided our new thread title should just be:
    Mac/Stella #8: "Smacked Smex...'nuff said!" Wouldn't that rock!! :lol: Somehow I don't think Modie would allow it, but it'd rock! :D

8. mulder8scullly5

mulder8scullly5 Prime Suspect

Those Pictures are really awesome!

I really like this one!
    [image]http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/3076/gm54ql7.jpg[/image]

9. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

*delurks*
    I am trying to get caught up on all of the spoilers. Still trying to get them all together, but I've got to say it sounds like it will make for great eps! Looking forward to the SMacked moments, for sure!

Hmmm... nope, gotta disagree with ya my friend. Melly pwns Mac, (or, as previously compromised in dl, 'sometimes' pwns Mac). :D *resumes lurking to hide from lynny*
    [​IMG]

10. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

*poofie*
    Miss Moriel, Mommy said 'slong as Daddy comes home in time for dinner and bedtime, that's okay.
    *poofie again*

Hahahaa, there you go. :lol: Hey, that's my tongue twister challenge. SMACked smex. It's hard to say it 10x haha.

11. athens

athens Coroner

Welcome here too Stella-and CSIFray !!!...Have fun..Be sure you will here in here!!...And I agree with all the things you've said!..mj,already gave you the tie and the olive oil so you are ready!! :lol: ;)

Lynny[ :cool:]thread #8 all yours! :D..

woo...I need to read more spoilers!/..That sounds interesting and a really good oppportunity for some good SMACKed moments :)!

Mo I like that title! :lol:You sure they won't let us?? :confused: :lol:

mulder8scullly5 posted this pic!..but since you need more than 100 posts to post a picture..I hope it's ok! :)

12. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

13. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Yeah Ath I'm pretty sure we can't use it...Modie is that a for sure NO? (Just checking! ;) ) It'd be fun though! :lol:

Cate since you've hidden him give Dylan a big hug for me please! And here's one for you too! :D Yay you updated...can't wait to read it! :D

Mer honey...Melly can't have Macky...cuz if that happens I get my Danny taken away and that's so not fair!! :lol:

14. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

Hiya all, Mel's been keeping me very busy with naughty scenes from my Crossover stories :devil:. In the story every time Mac and Stella have fun there is a Rrated version that goes with the PG13. But because I can't post it in please feel free to PM me for the versions, but please remember these are very naughty and Rrated, just ask Mel. :devil: :devil:

That's my update for now. See ya'll later.

15. Stella

Stella Rookie

Hey, thank you all for the nice welcome here again. *hugs all SMackers*

Oh yeah, mj gave me the tie and a bottle of olive oil and yet the party just starting! :lol: GO SMacked! :D

That'll be interesting when Mac and Stella are in the lab and Peyton's not with Mac because she is outside the building. I wanna see some SMacked scenes that would really make my day. In my opinion the writers have good reasons why they keep Stella and Mac in the building and not Mac and Peyton.. I'm looking forward to this episode!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.