Mac/Stella #7- "Can't Put Out This Flame!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mj0621, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

^ :lol: i knew there was a reason I always watch out for your posts! Go Axa! :lol

Mo, just call me mj (w/o the zero) :lol: anyway... :devil: my brain is sooo hyped tonight... if my muse is kind, i may have an update sooner than I thought!

well, you and the other stella... kinda confusing with the same name and all :lol: anyway, same crazy minds think alike I suppose :p

new eppie tonight... :devil: cant wait :D more SMacked (smex) please! ;)

2. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

Oh man we can use the title!!! *dances* Thanks Rhonda (modie) :D :D :D

I voted for the first one 'cause I didn't understand the "nuff, said" thing :lol: (me and my academy English :lol:) but yeah now I understand I like it :D (Thanks Katie for the explanation ;))

Cate I like the sequel, I really do, although it was kinda strong to hear about the baby during... you know :devil:, you really need to test with the highest rating *coughs* M *coughs* A *coughs* :rolleyes:

Auxatullux (Michael right?) :p, great idea :devil: I wanna see the celebration for those news :D

*off topic* mj love your avvie, Huddy!!!! I'm obssesed with Huddy these days :eek: look at my avvie!!!! (I didn't make it, I'm not that talented :lol: it was angiescully who made it :D I credited her in my profile :p) did you see when he was smelling her in the plane??? :lol:, and when he tried to take her pants off :lol: I was like go House!!! :D :p . btw, tell sinister scribe that she totally must update "Temporary Insanity" *ends off topic*

*crosses fingers, she wishes Smacked on tonight's episode :D :devil:*

3. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

To all you Smacked fans...I won't give any details away but you will love the ending of tonite's eppy ;) It was really sweet.

4. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

OMG OMG OMG!!!:eek:
    I posted as fast as I can :p
    OMG! WE GOT a KISS!!!! :lol: okay im going nuts again...can you blame me? I knew tptb somehow love us :D
    I wub it :D can you tell? :lol:

My SMacked side: Yes! SMacked rules!
    My Meyton side: We only got a hand and they got more than that? *pouts*
    :lol: im crazy!

ETA:

reine im happy we have the same ship :D *off topic* I wub Huddy ;) and im glad you like my icon *gg* dont even get me started about Huddy... its like me and SMacked :lol: angiescully is one of my fave icon makers ever! and Temp. Insanity.. :lol: im still waiting for that too...

5. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

:lol: lol, dl_ship!
    I WILL give details, so don't read unless you really want to be totally spoiled!
    Okay, so tons of Mac/Peyton shippiness all ep. :( Mac and Stella aren't even in a scene together until the very last one. Stella asks him to authorize a special DNA test kit so Adam can run her HIV results. He agrees, and she KISSES HIM ON THE CHEEK! :eek: Very intimate-like! After she walks away you see him staring into space with a very thoughtful look on his face.

6. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Okay, that's it. After *that* episode I HAVE to post.

That was actually the most adorable thing ever. Stella was all nervous! Gosh, and... ugh! So cute! :D And then went she bent down and kissed his cheek... :eek: Sooo great. They care so much for each other it's not even funny. And then he stared at her when she walked away. Okay, Peyton is so yesterday compared to that. :p *sigh* They are just so great.

Don't you just love them? :D

7. Axatullux

Axatullux Lab Technician

YEEEEEEY!!!!! GOT SMACKED!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Sure there was tons of Peyton/Mac in this episode but the ending alone made my night. I know she will test negative for HIV because they would never make a leading lady charachter HIV-positive. Doing so would destroy the show for good for me. It's so much fun with this ship and HIV would destroy it and my love of the show. That's a can of worms to be avoided. Anyway, though short and only towards the end, we definately got SMACKED!!!! :D X 100

Edited to add spoiler code box

8. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

I went with smacked smex..nuff said because well. I say that all the times! :D

Okay Mo. I squee'd! the kissy on the headcheekwhichever is so adorable. I love it. Its my smacky! and Peyton. Yes I loved Peyton thank you. BUT SMACKY! totally love. I squee!

9. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

^^ O M F G

I can't wait to see that *dances* *bites nails*

It sounds soooooooooo beautiful!!!! *sighs*

Katie I knew Smacked will be stronger than your love for Peyton :D, I'm kidding :p, loved your explanations, as I told you, I won't be able to sleep!!!! although this medicine for my cold is helping me :lol: :p I'll sleep with a stupid smile on my face :lol:

Cna't believe it!!!! another kisssssssss *sighs*, *has an idea for a v....* :devil:

10. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lynny squeed!! YAYYYYYYYY!! That right there is enough for me to KNOW this eppy rocked! We got a kiss?!! I read that and literally my jaw dropped...Smacked SOOOO lives, YAY! I cannot wait to see this eppy, yay yay yay!

Lynny I thought you'd like the new thread title! :D Happy day for us! :devil: :lol:

11. CathStokes

'nuff said' baby!

Yes I squeed. If I squeed the ep is totally worth and you should watch, even though Smacky's at the end, but still WATCH!

12. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Indeed babe...that says it all! :lol:

Yup you're response to this ep alone without any of the other spoilers is enough to make me want to see the eppy...I don't know that I'll be able to watch it live... *pouts!* but I will do my best to watch it tonight...cuz I want my Smacked baby! :D

13. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Hey guys, please keep in mind that when you are talking about episodes that haven't aired yet, you need to use the spoiler box. Once the episode has aired in the entire US (2am EST) then you don't need the spoiler boxes anymore.

14. CathStokes

*salutes Modie* Right-o Boss :D

hehe. I'm excited for it. its nice :D

I'm still all giggly and jiggly over this episode I mean seriously, thats really something coming from an angsty person like me!

15. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

Sure, MJ -- you can use it.

As soon as the season ends in the US, i'mma buy the fakie dvd here so I can watch it right away. I feel sooooo left out from all the action. :( Waaaah! She kissed him? And Peyton only gots touching? Waaah.... and like mercy said, he was left staring into space. That says it all, people. :devil: All thoughts start out that way -- innocent, awkward -- but we all know where it ultimately ends up!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.