Mac/Stella #7- "Can't Put Out This Flame!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
*squees loudly* I'm sad you can't post it here but I'll anxiously away your PMs :D :devil:

Best friend, what best friend?

I also hope we get some Smacked on-screen...too bad it's a repeat tonight :(

LOL gang I was telling Cate about the fic I'm working on and we think a SmackedBaby gathering would be cute :) Mine, well later on in the fic, after the Mac-hurt-angst and Smacked-love, will be very blended. One that's Mac's, an adopted one and I think SmackedTwins. *pictures Mac running and hiding from the hormones* I would sooo love to see that on the show LOL. He might not survive pregnant Stella. And the birth...well if it's natural

"Don't touch me, you did this to me! And one wasn't enough, you had to make it two!"
*giggles*

I gotta wonder if I'm the only one on here who wants a Forrest Gump crossover lol...I'm trying to work him in on mine. Dan that is, not Gump. Though that'd be funny too lol "For a minute I thought there was two Lt.Dans. Like they was twins or something, but Dan said it was his nephew."

*snatches Mac mid-handoff* Hey, what have I told you two? *glares* Mineminemine! Oh and did I mention he's MINE? *runs off with him*

haha! thats funny Melly, I thought you said Mac was yours? :lol: You're hilarious!

You're a nut, I swear. Good luck with that, Melly!

Wow. it is almost thread title time! Go Smacked!

Wait, MJ. We've HAD this discussion in how many threads now? Macky's mine!

We're all sharing smacky, because if we don't.. well its my smacky and all :D

Lol, yay Melly & Lynny are fighting over Macky again...all is right in the world, yay! :D (Pssst, Melly hon, Macky is Lynny's hon...it's that whole chain of events/people thing...I can't lose my Danny, so Lynny keeps Macky! )

Thread titles...yay! Mmmmm, I'll compile a list of titles and make us a poll tonight! :D

*thwaps Lynn* No, you just don't get it. MINE.

I'd forgotten what was in the end of tonight's ep...was sticking my tongue out at them lol. "boo boo I want my Smacked" lol *is anxious for next week and hopes for Smacked*

Oh no no...Melly hon, you're cute but don't you be taking Macky...cuz then Lynny will take Flackie from Modie and Modie will take Danny from me and I'm afraid I can't let you do that! Sorry hon! ;)

*Mo scratches her head...* I forget...what's at the end? Mac & Peyton? (No wonder I blocked it from my mind! :lol: )

Unfortunately, SMacked passed over our heads in tonight's re-run of "Silent Night" even though it was a wonderful episode.

Gah! All the smacked moments! It hurts getting hit!:lol:

Has anyone seen that Without a Trace epi with Elena and Danny ya know with the undercover thing? I think Mac and Stella should do something similar. Now I don't mean Stella dressing up as a stripper, but somehwhere along the lines of undercover work where the only way to solve the crime/catch the criminal includes making out. Whoa went a little too far there. I'm so tired.

Okay loves...here's our new thread title poll...yay for us already almost to Thread #8...we're cooking y'all! Or better, our ship is sailing...yeah baby! :D

Stella: *touches his arm and leaves*

We should always have that hahahaha! I love how Stella finds something comforting to say even in the darkest times. :)

Mel -- yeah, like I said in my LJ, there's enough room in the sandybox. And Dylan's getting alonely in there ... being the only kid. (not to mention my other 2 SMACked kids haha).

Lynny and Melly.... Hmmmm..... fighting over Mac. Hahahaha, you guys are like twin girls, fighting over who is daddy's favorite :D

Lynny: I'm daddy's fave, see!
Melly: No!!! Me!!! *sticks tongue out*

Hahahahahhaha...... :D

And oh Mel -- yeah, we can have Mac a nephew to Lt. Dan. Would make sense because they're both 'Taylor' and served in the marines. *giggles* That would be great hhaha.

Speaking of fics, the sequel would have a little reference to "The Stand" -- the love-scene-filled book of Stephen King (haha) which was turned into a mini-series where Gary starred :devil: (I just had to add the 'love-scene-filled' part). :p

MSgirl: Haha, thanks. I love my banner too! D/L make me grin like no one else! I made it just after I saw the episode.
Stella: hey, have you heard from Reed Garret?
Mac: No. Nothing yet, but that day in the diner when I described his mother to him, he lit up. His eyes were just filled with curiosity. He reminded me so much of her. I think he'll... he'll call me when he's ready. I just want it to be his decision.
Stella: You might need to give him a little nudge.
Mac: Yeah, well, you know what he's going through. He's a kid and he needs his space right now. I can't imagine. He spends all his time looking for his biological mother and then he finds out that Claire no longer exists.
Stella: Oh, she exists, Mac. In your memory and in your heart. You can show him who she was. *smiles*
Mac: *smiles*
Stella: *touches his arm and leaves*
THANK YOU, YOU ARE FANTASTIC! hands out Smacked-cookies to CalleighWolfe as well as everyone on the thread! Calleigh! That's my FAVORITE SMACKED EPISODE OF ALL TIME!!! AND I ALWAAAAAAAAYS wanted a transcript of that beautiful scene, but I just haven't got around to it! Thanks, I seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeriouisly love you. (God, I'm rambling about how much I love you now!)

Lol, Delia I get the feeling you like that eppy...am I right? :lol: Heehee, you're too cute! Okay so if anyone has any other title thread options they want to add, let me know now...and I'll add them in a new poll, cuz I'm not totally satisfied with our current poll! :D
Let me know...can't wait until our new eppy yay for less than a week now! :D :D

^^ Oh, yes sweetie! I LOVE THAT EPISODE! :lol: I voted already. Tahnk you for the poll. :lol: Yes, I'm not very satisfied either, my titles suck. :lol: YAY! We have an episode soon! WE'RE GETTING SMACKED SOON! God, I'm high. I think I'm still a little hungover from last night. :lol: Good for me though, we're totally getting Smacked!

^Haha, I'm choosing Every Little Thing She Does is Magic for purely guttery reasons ahahahahhaha!

*hides in her cubbyhole, sharing her cookie that Delia gave her with Dylan* <= I'm watching him for now because his parents.... well..... :devil:

Oh Delia hon I didn't mean that I wasn't happy cuz your titles suck! Not at all, I likes all our suggestions...but yeah I dunno! :lol:

Lol Cate I love that you made that guttery, you're after my own heart hon! ;) Hey so how's that lovely sequel coming? ;) Anytime you want to post it...hint, hint! :D (Say Hi to Dylan for me! :D )

Mo, haha. Yeah I know. I was just messin' with ya! :D
Chaos, thanks. I actually came up with the title! I'm beaming now. You're so sweet.

I'M STILL JUMPING FROM READING THE TRANSCRIPT OF THAT SCENE FROM SWEET 16! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back