Mac/Stella #7- "Can't Put Out This Flame!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
CathStokes said:

Cate -- How many of those pills you taking honey?

Hahaha, enough lol. It's so hot here, plus the flu -- argh! Dylan just dropped by to see how I'm doing and he was kind enough to post on my behalf haha. :lol: *i'm in the deep end, i know lol*

Delia -- snagging! Love em.

Mo -- yeah, 97degF is actually a somewhat 'normal' summer temp here in the Philippines. We only have 2 seasons: wet and dry because we're tropical. But that doesn't make it any less scorching. :confused: *replace the question marks with steam lines*

VaveAma92 said:
That was a sweet scene. No sorry, I don't have the transcript. *feels useless*

Song time!!!:D
Now the story's played out like this,
just like a paperback novel.
Let's rewrite an ending that fits,
instead of a Hollywood horror.
Nothing's wrong, just as long as you know that someday I will.

Luuuuuuuuuuuuv that song. I wish someone would make a vid with that song.
*everyone stares at her*
I can't! My computer makes it physically impossible to do so. I swear it hates me.:(
What song is that??? ;) (I haven't read the previous posts, I just heard a magic word so I decided to ask :devil:)

Delia great piccies, avvies, banners!!! ;)

ETA:
CathStokes said: Reine -- you're becoming a pic goddess, I swear. That's a great picture of the two of them. Kudos to you!
Oh, man thanks a lot!!! :D *blushes*, what's a kudo??? :p

Aww are you okay now Cate? I want that epilogue! *poke poke* lol

Have any of us seen the spoilers yet? It's gonna be interesting and I just hope it brings us much Smacked. Niether one better get shot or hurt...though it'd bring more M/S probably.

I vote for "Mac/Stella #8- Everything They Do Is Magic" or something in the vain of that. :devil:

I guess it's time to link Peyton with Evan Zao instead and cause the flame of SMacked to explode into a fireball.

Hahaha, enough lol. It's so hot here, plus the flu -- argh! Dylan just dropped by to see how I'm doing and he was kind enough to post on my behalf haha. *i'm in the deep end, i know lol*

I'm going to haunt you till the end of time, I tell ya. Now do like Melly said and give us the epilogue.

Cordy -- In beautiful together, maybe we should push Mac down a bit huh? :devil:

Oh, man thanks a lot!!! *blushes*, what's a kudo???

Re -- Its like great job..

It better bring us some smacked!

ETA: Fixed spoiler code. stupid codes.

In beautiful together, maybe we should push Mac down a bit huh?
Oh, you're sooo right! WE SHOULD! But hmm, Stella might do that herself!

Bring on the M/S action! We are in desperate need for that!

aww I missed ya, too, Mo Smacked gutter is always fun.

Of course you missed me love, I'm just that fun! Heehee! :lol:

Lol, yeah Cate hon, like Lynny & Melly said, we want that lovely epilogue and then of course the sequel close behind! Gotta have that sequel close behind, or I might go through withdrawals! ;) I mean I will anyway...but still! :D

As for the spoilers...I want my Smacked dang it...and that...is that! :D

Oh, you're sooo right! WE SHOULD! But hmm, Stella might do that herself!

Good point, you never know she might just do that. ;)

Cate's gotta give that fic up and quit being mean. reminds me of someone else..

I want my smacked too dangit. it was my smacked before it was your smacked :p

Are we talking about how Stel will push Mac down and have her way with him? Wait what we weren't? Well we are now! :devil: :lol: Oh yeah baby! ;)

Awww Cate's not mean...just keeping us in suspense...now Cate hon, be nice to us who wubs ya and post your ficcie...pwease?! :D

Lol, it was your Smacked first, true...and it's your Macky first too...but since I pwn you, really it's my Smacked and my Macky! ;) :lol:

*Mo giggles and then runs to hide behind Danny!*

Hey... if thats the case, I got dibs on Danny!.. Don't make me yell for Modie to steal Danny while I steal Flackie all because you tryin' to claim my Macky.

My Macky! My Smacky! I share Smacky though.. but my Macky.. and occasionally Stel's.

*Delia is jealous and pushes Mo away to hide behind Danny herself!*[/b]
I can't wait until our next episode! We're so lucky: we almost always get a Smacked moment! :) TPTB love us.

CathStokes said:
athy:

True, J_ and Lynn need to get back in here!!

You ring?

oh,I did! :p

They better give us something good..I haven't seen anything about the finale though yet!

Delia thanks for the pictures!!They do love us but you know we won't say no if they show more SMACked moments!! ;)and they better do so! :lol:

Moriel21 said:
Are we talking about how Stel will push Mac down and have her way with him? Wait what we weren't? Well we are now! :devil: :lol: Oh yeah baby! ;)

Awww Cate's not mean...just keeping us in suspense...now Cate hon, be nice to us who wubs ya and post your ficcie...pwease?! :D

Lol, it was your Smacked first, true...and it's your Macky first too...but since I pwn you, really it's my Smacked and my Macky! ;) :lol:

*Mo giggles and then runs to hide behind Danny!*

Oh, I didn't know Danny has an apartment in our SMACked gutter. *waves to new neighbor*

Haha, I so can see Stella pushing Mac down or in a broom closet and having her way with him. Actually, it would work in their old ME's office... that underground... dim... quiet... with thick walls... :devil:

Hey, Dylan stopped by with his parents at my gutter loft * :p * and gave this to me wrapped in pink and orange gift wrap and a huge red bow. He told me to give this to y'all:

A little something from Dylan. ;)

Hey now Lynny don't you be stealing my Danny!! I was only teasing stealing your Macky...come on now, you know that! :lol: *Mo hands Macky back to Lynny then grabs her Danny back and makes a run for it, hiding him away in her Smacked gutter home!* :D

Yeah I want some Smacked finale info too...something good and juicy and full of info...although I think I might spend the next month or so hyperventilating anyway...with all these high pressure season finale's we're getting on so many shows now...y'all are gonna have to help me stay calm! :lol:

Cate Awwwww, yay for Dylan's present! I haven't read it yet (have to wait until tonight when I can savor it!) but I got the update email and I got all excited and then I read just your author's note and I started to get sad! Don't get me wrong, I love that you updated and I'm totally excited to read the update...but I can't believe it's over already...I wub this story so much and I don't want it to end! :D (which my friend is a sign of a very well written story...so good job you!!) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back