Mac/Stella #7- "Can't Put Out This Flame!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
*pouts* hey... claiming Macky and pushing him down??! why didn't anyone call me!!? I'm hurt :p

My Macky! My SMacky! :lol: I want my SMacked too dang it... there's a new eppie coming right? :devil: more fun... heheh...

ate cate i SOOOO love it! ;) lemme review it in a minute.

hey nice pics (i think it was CW right?

oh wait... danny and don is here too? *peers out the window* wow NOW i love living in the gutter more :devil: yummy neighbors :D

Wow. I missed something. I always come in on the wrong end of the conversation.:p Anyway, we got SMacked waiting in the wings it looks like. I don't really have anything to say, I just wanted to post.:p

I can't wait for more SMacked in the new episodes later on this season and when Stella tests negative for HIV, boy I just will be glued to the TV when the show comes on even after it runs it's course and ends. If she tests positive though, I'm putting out this flame with a tsunami of water from a Hoover-sized dam being opened but let's hope that doesn't happen.

Oh BTW, I've also made a new SMacked weather map for the Forum to enjoy! You can see the SMacked Storms popping up all over the place. :devil:

Peyton is the dreary, crappy weather in the northeast corner of the map.

smackedweathermapoq0.jpg

Keep SMacked alive! :D

Nice map... but hey, we got Peyton in New York. That's not good. :lol: I don't know why, but Peyton doesn't bug me that much anymore. :lol: Maybe it's because the whole Mac/Peyton thing isn't carried out so child-like anymore. No stupid drama or that sort of soap-opera. But of course, I'm still Smacked no matter what. Just because I don't dislike Peyton as much as I used to--doesn't mean that Mac/Peyton have any chemistry.

Smacked does! God, I'm rambling. But I started to ship S/M ever since the Blink. :)

I remember when I saw clips of them on various Youtube videos of SMacked as well as the rose scene from "Sleight Out of Hand" and I was like "God dammit! Pop out those babies already!" :devil: :lol: :lol: :devil:

Cate!! *Mo wipes her eyes and gives you a BIG hug!* I reviewed your epilogue on ff.net already...but I had to pop in here and hug you for it again! It was brilliant my friend, brilliant and sweet and tender...and I adored it, and I adore you! Smacked fanfic at it's best! Well done...read it y'all...it rocks! :D

Off to bed now...peace out! ;)

Delia -- O.M.G! That picture! *fans herself*

Oh and Donnie's here too? *peers over her balcony and sees him* :D I'd better let Dylan out more since his best friend's come to town ahaha.

Speaking of Dylan, thanks so much for staying with my story and I did promise a sequel right? And it's M-rated as far as I can remember saying. :devil:

I so want to write another SPaMy fic haha. I usually base my stories on songs (songfics) and I found a great one. But I have a lot of stories pending, already started and all... so I guess, I'll just put the plot bunny in its cage for a while.

Lol, yup you promised a sequel...and make it as HOT as you want...I'm all for some Smacked smex! :devil: Mmmmhmmm! ;)

Can't wait to see our new eppy, one week...here's hoping we get some good Smacked scenes...now my terrible memory can't recall...is Peyton in this eppy...I want to say she is, but now I can't remember, anybody? I know we discussed this already, but of course it didn't stick in my head! :rolleyes:

haha, you're welcome chaos: glad to see you enjoying it.

I also hope we get a Smacked scene! But I always have hope... since we USUALLY do. :lol: Here's to us! (cheers & drinks champagne).

chaos can't wait to read your sequal fic i love since cold november sorry if i spelt the title wrong. Hope you guys get the Smacked scene :D i'm on the 10 episode are there any SMacked moments in it ?.
kissme I love the picture you posted of them together might make an icon from it lol.
mo i love you Banner and Icon also kissme i love your banner.
Just to let you all know i have a new smacked and DL fic on ff.net called Let Me Be under the same user name here
Also have you all picked a new thread title yet?

^^ Yeah there's a cute Smacked moment in episode 10 "Sweet 16", there's this scene when Stella tells Mac that Claire is alive in his heart :D *sighs* oh, btw, someone asked for a transcription of the scene, right??? :devil: well here you have... ;)

Stella: hey, have you heard from Reed Garret?
Mac: No. Nothing yet, but that day in the diner when I described his mother to him, he lit up. His eyes were just filled with curiosity. He reminded me so much of her. I think he'll... he'll call me when he's ready. I just want it to be his decision.
Stella: You might need to give him a little nudge.
Mac: Yeah, well, you know what he's going through. He's a kid and he needs his space right now. I can't imagine. He spends all his time looking for his biological mother and then he finds out that Claire no longer exists.
Stella: Oh, she exists, Mac. In your memory and in your heart. You can show him who she was. *smiles*
Mac: *smiles*
Stella: *touches his arm and leaves*

Hope that helps!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back