Mac/Stella #7- "Can't Put Out This Flame!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
kissme LOVE the pic... if I saw that when I'm lying down (for whatever reasons) I'd be the happiest gal alive...

Mo S1 is very SMacked and I'm waiting for my salary/allowance to buy a DVD! I wanna do some fanvids... *sniffs*

CW Me likey pic and quote... the eye staring... priceless... why couldn't they just get on with it? we all know its gonna end there anyway :p :lol:

:lol: nice dialogue guys...

ate cate weee...i cant wait for your fics :devil: more smacked smex...and babies! swoon! :lol:

I'm sure whatever Stella requests, Mac'll take care of it *brain splashes in the gutter* :devil: :p

just a question... if I raise ARM's rating (I'm tempted :p) will it make you guys happy? *looks at ff readers expectantly*

ooh..before I forget, there's someone who posted pics of melina and gary while shooting in Mac's folder (or Gary's.. I'm not sure) its sooo awesome!

Mo -- Roselle and I are finishing up with the sequel. We are actually having second thoughts about posting them on FF.net. She -- we feel like we went overboard with the smex. lol....

Cate!! *Mo practically trips over herself in her excitement and haste to chase after Cate to beg her to post it!* Smacked smex...oh my gosh you HAVE to post it, have to!!!! :D

And, that was an excellent dialogue Cate and Mo
Why thank you Reine hon, it was kinda fun huh! :lol:

Can't wait to see our next eppy...I'm thinking it'll be some good Smacked! :D

Mo -- of course I'll be posting it. :D I'll have to reinforce my hiding place first before doing so. I have two more installments of "November" to do that haha. We've added Dylan fluff so it balances out the smex. We're torn between posting it in one go or cliffhangers every chapter haha!

Reine -- yeah there could never be enough smex :D. But I don't think FF.net is capable of keeping the gutter police outta there. :devil:

mj -- hmmm... raising the rating? Lol, something's in the air today. Go go!

Yep, that's what the "favor" is, if I remember correctly. I'm pretty sure Mac will follow through :D

Guys, check out the Mac thread if you have the time. There are a few sMacked pics posted by deive. I think they're from a future ep. Nothing spoilery, really.

Delia! Don't bother fighting it...lol, I've learned it's best to just give in and enjoy it...bask in the guttery goodness, that's what I do!
Ohhh yes, it's impossible not to get dirty thoughts when you get SMACKED.

I just remember the episode of Officer Blue. Stella and Mac didn't really agree on what to do with the horse, but they both had aggressive manners towards each other... and they headbutted, but later they made up in the locker room and TPTB decided not to show us what else happened there too! :devil: They really have a beautiful relationship!

^Yeah, one of the scenes where they are taking off articles of clothing and... *soundssss of sirenssss* talking! *sounds die out* And not to mention they shook hands -- touching of unclothed body parts lol....

touching of unclothed body parts lol....
:lol: Nice Cate! :lol: Yeah I'm sure those weren't the only unclothed body parts touching after that episode...we just didn't get to see anymore, like Delia said! :devil: So sad! :D

Cate you should post the sequel all at once! Of course! ;)

Smacked pics Ranma? Yay, thanks for the tip! :D

ETA: Where is everyone??! People? Cate hon....how's that update coming? ;) :D

Hey Guys iam new here i loved Smacked snice the First Eppy iam from the uk so were are eight eipdoes in of Season three ('Consequences'last week) so judging by the talk that has been going on i got a while to cacht up on!!!

but neverless i like reading what you guys put it makes my day

so see ya soon

Love MadsionXXX

we just didn't get to see anymore, like Delia said!
teehee. TPTB should show it to us soon though...

Oh Madsion: You're not far off. Only a few episodes. Oh and with Reed coming up, there are amazing Smacked moments coming up including the beautiful conversation in which Stella told him that Claire still lived on, in his memory and heart.

oook!...I now noticed how much I missed this thread and that I haven't been here for a while so,hello0o0o!!! :lol: :D

Delia thanks for the - pic!..It's really nice!!They look good in that picture together!..I've never seen it before though..

--ok!not a DVD! :lol: ;)

Reine ,thank you for the pic and the quote!!I like the dialogues you've made Cate and Mo !...[<<--btw,nice updates!waiting for **more**!! :p ;)]

Madsion Louise welcome to the SMACked craziness!!..Have fun in here! :)

Mac *better* be there for her and do what she wants!!..Well,he does that the most times but anyways..!..It would be nice if he said to Stella that he may have a way to get her reasults sooner..

OMG!!! Guys go to the spoiler thread there's a BIG spoiler about Stella, we're supposed to know her real identity on May 2nd :eek:, I only hope Mac is there for her when she knows who she really is :eek:. Now my speculations :p: since it has to do with Philadelphia maybe she has to go there :p, so Mac decides to go with her :devil: :eek:

Delia thanks for the DVD pic!..It's really nice!!They look good in that picture together!..I've never seen it before though..
Oh, sweetie. It's not a dvd. It's a magazine/ newstand/ poster promo. :) It's for the 2nd season to start. But you're welcome anyway! Smacked are gorgeous there.

Going to Philadelphia... I don't really think so. There's something about her finding out something about herself to do with the foster care system she went through before. She desperately needs to stay in New York for that, I think. :) And now to mention the HIV-scare (which I reeeeeeeally doubt will happen by the way. :rolleyes:). Besides, Lindsay and Danny have just went to Montana. I don't think that they will be sending people out of Manhattan right now. Even though, it IS the finale soon and there will be things coming up.... Oh God, I am speaking about BOTH sides. Darn.

ooops!!!I honestly thought it was a dvd cover!!!...My *silly*mistake!!!sorry :lol: :p..Thanks for clearing that up Delia !

It's really nice they give attention to Stella and especially on this topic...I hope the HIV reasults will come back good and she'll be OK...About her past it will besomething new for us and for Stella's character since she didn't know her parents,from what I can remember as she said in 'Til death do us part..It better be something big for her life and past and they won't let it go after a couple of episodes..whatever it is..

No worries Calleigh... :) But actually, it reads "Wednesday" so... :lol: It really can't be a DVD. haha. The DVD cover is this:
789762.jpg

for the Aussie region and for me and other US viewers:
B000H7JCE6.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

I think the HIV line is very heavy as believable as it is. (sarcasm. :rolleyes: Sorry, just not convinced.) But at least, I have hope that we have more Smacked scenes coming up as Stella learns about her past... That is more exciting although I'm afraid that could be too much for one character to handle in a short while, but of course it IS Stella and she faces her life headstrong and that's damn impressive--so she'll be okay. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back