Mac/Stella #7- "Can't Put Out This Flame!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calleigh, that was a beautiful picture. :) Thank you. Saving to my CSI folder! I'll try for a caption.
Stella: No, Mac! Damn it. We can't go in the closet now!
Mac looks at her pleadingly.
Stella: [sighs] Ugh, fine. [grins] C'mon, marine. Let's go. [looks around to check if anyone's there, then leads Mac into the spare room].
:devil: Oh God, and I've ended up in the gutter again. Yay, I've joined Mo!

I just found this on Wikipedia. When you click on Mac's name it comes up with a page and then I clicked on "Relationships" :)devil:) and it said this:

Mac has a close friendship with fellow detective Stella Bonasera. She tries to make sure he gets enough sleep and he runs interference when her life gets too intense - such as when she got a civilian complaint in episode 120 ("Supply and Demand"), and later when she was attacked by her boyfriend Frankie in "All Access" (episode 221) and had to kill him. He once told her he wouldn't do this job without her, and they give each other birthday and Christmas presents. (Stella is leaving Mac's birthday present when Reed Garrett first sees her and thinks she is Claire in episode 308, "Consequences.") Mac is also the first person Stella tells about the possibility that she may be infected with HIV (episode 317, "The Ride In").

I think whoever writes the stuff on Wikipedia is a SMACked shipper! :D

;) ^^ haha, I actually addded the bit about Reed and Claire. :) I think that Reed agrees with us about Smacked looking beautiful together! Yay! We have another shipper onboard! :D

Okay, guys. Favorite Smacked quote or scene?
I thought that when Mac had doubts about seeing and visiting Reed again, and he confided in Stella about what he was feeling and she told him that Claire still lived on was the most beautiful scene ever. They had amazing chemistry and a great trust between them. :) That was an incredible scene and is definitely my favorite to this date. I mean CSI: NY has always established a great foundation between the two supervisors and we have known that since the beginning, but that scene really shone through. Gary & Melina are honestly amazing actors and they just took my breath away during that scene. At the end of the scene, I was a little teary when Stella said "Oh, Claire. She still lives in your memories and inside your heart." (I think I didn't get the quote word-to-word perfect though.)

^^ Just imagine if she had touched his chest, as indicating his heart while she told him about Claire :eek: :devil:

Glad you all guys liked the picture, and I thought it wasn't a good idea to post that one :lol:, great caps everybody :D

I'd like to see them in a case that involves a child, too, that's a good idea guys ;), and the scene about telling her she'd be a great mom, would be fantastic Mo. Imagine if we could write an episode, they'd have to air it at 3 am or something 'cause it'd be sooooooooo for adults :devil:

My favorite Smacked scene?? Man, I always have problems with this question :lol:, 'cause I think I enjoy every moment those 2 are on the screen :devil:, but hmmmm.... the gun one in "Officer Blue" is the funniest, the tie one in "What you see is what you see" is the most romantic, and the hug in "The Ride In" is very romantic but it was very moving too, IMO ;) Oh and the kiss in "Til Death Do We Part" was the cutest :D

*sits back eatin' popcorn and watches as they come up with ideas* This is fun!:D

CalleighWolfe: On your signature banner, the pic that says "The Writers"..., what pic is that from? I'm dying to see it. There's a cap where she's pinning him against the dumpster and if you stare at it long enough....Ahhh I've been corrupted!!! Dang it. Can I join you guys down there?

^Hmmm.... mj -- you have your pantry all stocked with them SPAM, I could see. Hahahah...
:lol: yeah, but I didn't fill it up... I just have two to three SPaMs hidden ;) btw, do you see that mac's the man behind them? its the only pic i saw with them three on it and stella and peyton werent arguing...

Mac: Sergeant Rock.

Should I open my mouth and say anything? Or is there already an outstanding warrant for my arrest?
nice one! :devil:

Stella: if I see you talking to Peyton again you'll be in trouble.
Mac: Yes, honey.
I LOVE this one ;) it's like a wife saying to her husband he can't hire the new 'assistant' in his office... :lol:

- kisses, hugs, Smex? who could ask for more? oh wait... more kisses, hugs, Smex then :lol: oye... i just cracked myself up!

about the wikipedia... i love that place..its like the makers there have the same ships as I have :lol: dont ask :p

ate cate is all about babies... i'm more on the wedding thing :devil: and after it... *runs* Mo! CW! Help!

My fave scene was the CoTP eppie... (besides the fact that it was the first NY eppie I saw ever)... the ending scene "We take care of each other" ah! the best....

btw, *joins vaveama92 eatin' popcorn* isnt it fun here? :D

welcome to all new comers!

*hands mj0621 a Dr.Pepper*
You can just call me Vave.:)

Looks like Stell and Peyton will have to share Mac for now. If they're willing.

*ducks the gun holster Stella just threw at her*

I'll take that as a no.

Welcome Vave! *hands ties and olive oils* :D

Hmm, I just can't pick one favorite MSR-moment, there's too many! I *really* like the ones where Stella confides about her fear of being stalked in Consequences and of course, that hug-scene in The Ride In. Then there's Sweet 16 where it was Mac's turn to air his innermost fears about Reed. Those scenes showed the depth of trust between them (and it was as deep as Leonides' well in 300, heh). Then there's also their discussions in Open and Shut where Mac reminds her about their first case together, again, in The Ride In where they talk Mac's case out. Aaaah. And that's just in S3 ;)

^^ OMG!!! ranma yeah!!! that's only s3, and we thought it'd be a bad season, since Mac has a g/f :D

VaveAma92 said: CalleighWolfe: On your signature banner, the pic that says "The Writers"..., what pic is that from? I'm dying to see it. There's a cap where she's pinning him against the dumpster and if you stare at it long enough....Ahhh I've been corrupted!!! Dang it. Can I join you guys down there?
The pic is from 1x16 Hush, were Stella is saving Mac's life, 'cause a guy threw Mac a container, and she noticed just in time to pull him, it was soooooooooo romantic!!! and at the end of the episode he said "Thanks" :D and she answered "That's what partners do" :D hope that helps. Welcome btw :D and *coughS* check *coughs* notaplayer83's channel *coughs* in youtube *coughs* :rolleyes:, the scene is in some of her "productions" :p

Oh yeah, co-ed locker rooms rock! If I didn't know better, Stella was stealing glances at Mac hahahahh...
Lol, yeah they do Cate! ;) Heehee! And of course she was sneaking looks at him...how could she not...I mean seriously the man is HOT! :devil: :lol: And it's not like he wasn't looking right back too! ;)

Oh God, and I've ended up in the gutter again. Yay, I've joined Mo!
Yay hon! Welcome and come celebrate with me! It's a blast down here! :devil:

Okay, guys. Favorite Smacked quote or scene?
Oh wow... :eek: is it even possible to pick just one? I...ummm....sheesh! There's the "We Take Care of Eachother" moment and that sweet smile...her removing his tie and the "Hello baby!" look he gives her as she both comes and goes from his office! Sidetrack, but have you ever noticed that both Mac and Stella have smiles that they only give eachother...they're the "real" full mouth I'm so happy right now grins and they only get them around eachother...I LOVE it! :D And then of course there is THE Hug...that was a great Smacked moment! :D

Mo. Imagine if we could write an episode, they'd have to air it at 3 am or something 'cause it'd be sooooooooo for adults
Reine hon, the WHOLE season would have to air on cable at 3am if we were to write it! :devil: Smacked smex baby...ohhhhhhh yeah! ;) Heehee! :lol:

my faves scenes? wow, get ready for the list. I loved the end scene in RECYCLING , and also the "That's what prtners do" scene at the end of HUSH. in season 2, definitely the scene in CotP. Stella, ur so right, you do take care of eachother!!! and even thou I havent seen a lot of s3 yet, the ride in scene (HUG!!!), and i loved it when in consequences 3x8, he asked if she wanted to share a cab!! so so cute! OMG, if you guys write an epi it would be the smackiest thing ever aired! lol

Hey All

Ok my fave scenes are :
Deffinatley Hush when she pulls him from the container, Till Death do we part the kiss i had a smile pasted on my face that day.
The dog show and the hug even though i haven't seen it yet I agree with you stellarscience when he asks to share a cab with her I thought that was really sweet of him. Finally it would be the olive oil when she reads it and when they both look at each other than at the screen. And CoTP 'thats what we do we take care of each other' :D

Now if you guys wrote a ep I would love you all cos I know you would make it full of smackieness and amounst other things lol :D

msgirl, i love both ur avatar and ur sig! I'm so jealous!! I have a pic I'd like to put in my signature, but I'm still a newbie, so I'm not sure if i can?

God, I love all of the scenes everyone chose especially that unscripted kiss in "Til Death Do We Apart"!! :) That made me so happy. Can someone please grab me a picture?
It's a blast down here!
Oh it is! It's the best down here. :) I have so much more fun!

msgirl -- I love Stella's expression on you avatar. The way she's looking at Mac.... oooooh... sweet!

The pic is from "Jamalot" right? *giggles* Mo, what can I say about locker rooms whenever SMACked is around? Hahahaha....

She tries to make sure he gets enough sleep
Lol, oh ... is she now? :devil: Hmm... I may have to edit that out -- after all, I do have an account on Wikipedia. ;)

^^ Just imagine if she had touched his chest, as indicating his heart while she told him about Claire
Yeah, and then Mac holds her wrist and pulls her close. Oh, what a scene that would be. I bet Stella's the only one who could touch him like that.

I LOVE this one it's like a wife saying to her husband he can't hire the new 'assistant' in his office...
Filipinas! Help me out with this....
This is something we call "ander da saya" -- under the dress or something. Basically, it means that the woman wears the pants in the relationship. Uh-oh... now even that sounds guttery.

*drinks Pepsi and eats caramel popcorn while hiding in plain sight*

mj -- yeah, I'm all about the babies. That's the fluffiest that I can get hahahahaha.... *hides from Mel, Mo, Reine...*

Looks like Stell and Peyton will have to share Mac for now.
Not if Mel and ranma can help it hahahahaha.... ;)

If I had to write an episode.... well, I think they would have it on pay-per-view lol. :devil: :devil:

Fave SMACked scenes.... actually, it's not those 'romantic' scenes. My ultimate favorite SMACked scene is the one in "The Closer". In the cafe, where Stella just barged in there to confront Mac. Lol.... I love that scene -- I even got that memorized; tone, facial expressions, gestures and all.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back