Mac/Stella #7- "Can't Put Out This Flame!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awww thanks Mj0...I'm still gonna try and find a little younger, bit chubbier cutie pie pic and see if I can't get Cate to update with it! ;) (Pwease Cate PWEASE?!! ) *Mo innocently bats her eyes!*

Lol, that pic you posted, makes me laugh! Stell is SOOO totally smirking...she SO caught Mac checking out "the ladies"! :devil: You KNOW that's why she wears those tops...one way or another she's gonna get the man to realize she's there and in love with him...and if she has to flaunt what she's got, why not! :devil: :lol: More power to ya Stel, that's what I say! :D :D

Oh I'm so with you Moriel21. I think the most suggestive Stella was was in "SUmmer In THe City" in that teal outfit that was very revealing combined with those black form-fitting pants. Maybe Mac chose Peyton as a coolant or something to escape the gravitational pull of Stella.

^^Cassie, if you go to YouTube's web site and search, bcmoon has posted a video of it,
"Mac being there for Stella".
Can't post the link here 'cause i always adhere to board rules.
angel12.gif
*cough* Anyhow, enjoy!

*slips back into lurking*

Oh, one more weather drawing I did was a Peyton/Mac weather system. The Mac air mass is the cold air mass with cool weather and Peyton Driscoll is a mild air mass with temperaturs in the low 60s. When the systems collide and the Peyton air mass plowing over the Mac system, we get light dreary rainy weather that can last for days on end with gray skies, chilly temperatures, and rather gloomy weather that ruins picnics.

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/1023/macpeytonweatherpp7.jpg

Now on the other extreme, Stella is a strong tropical air mass with temperatures in the upper 90s, saturated air, dew points in the 80s, hazy, hot, sticky air. Mac on the other hand is a much cooler air mass descending down from Canada with dry, clear, and almost autumnlike weather readings.

When the Mac and Stella weather systems collide, watch the Supercells, and even Mesoscale Cyclonic Storms break out. With SMacked weather, we see heavy downpours, derechos, deadly lightning, large hail even up to the size of basketballs, angry wall clouds, towering cumulonimbus clouds, and F8 tornadoes. Entire communities are flattened by SMacked storms. SMacked fans and gutter police are observating the storm side-by-side with awe at the lightning and jagged cloud features until a lightning bolt destroys a PG-13 meter nearby and they all start taking cover.

http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/7632/smackedms8.jpg

Which do you prefer, rainy Peytmac weather that is quiet and gray, or destructive powerful SMacked supercells? :devil:

Cate where is you? I need my update honey...pwease?! I need my "Dylan" fix...pretty please?!

Okay call me forgetful...(cuz clearly I am!) but what's our Smacked situation look like for this upcoming eppy?
Which is in 1 week, YAY!!!!!! :D

The picture mj posted is from "Manhattan Manhunt" episode 7, season 2, it was a crossover with CSI Miami, and Stella is smiling like that 'cause they're in front of Tiffany's :D, and remember that she can locate Tiffany's in a map :D

Rhonda posted a few pages back that they work together in episode 19, although it's not very Smacked, but well the fact they're working together is a great thing 'cause they always have looks and everything :D

heh!... Reine is always reading her lesson!..You can ask her anything and most probably she'll answer! :) ;)..It was a really nice episode though!..I liked H Stella and Mac working together!.. :)But that's it..

Thanks for the pic!...If you only see the pic,it suggests other things!..I love the look on their faces!..And the mini dialogue so suits the capture! :lol:..

Only working together?!Mabye we'll see some of the ''looks'' you are talking about!..

^Oh there is no just working together for these two. All them looks mean something -- their talking eyes.... *the airspace where I'm sitting is restricted from the meter air force* Hahahahahaha....

mj -- lol, reminds me of a part from "Trapped - SMACked style". Stella thinking that finally Mac's cracking and he's not as discreet when 'staring' at her as before. Hahahahaha....

Mo -- I iz here! Lol, I wasn't around last night (time here haha) because my class went on until 8pm. I'll update tomorrow. Next chapter will be full of Dylan cuteness, I promise.

Thanks for the spoiler, because they are really beautiful together! And they have the easiest chemistry and they give these looks and little gazes. :) God, IF ONLY TPTB COULD OPEN THERE EYES AND SEE THAT!!

Lol, ain't that the truth Delia! I think they KNOW how perfect Smacked is for eachother and they're just teasing us with it for a while! I've decided that's the PTB's mission in life, to tease us shippers with "possibilities"! :p

Cate there you are! Hi hon! :D Yay that you're here and YAY that you're gonna update! :lol: I can't wait, I adore this story...you're a fabulous writer!! ;)

Okay y'all I'm off to work...oh thanks for the spoiler Ath! Yay for that! :D

Yeah, the pic is from Manhattan Manhunt, the part where they're gonna meet the girl who stole the money from the vault :D

Mo ya welcome :D

Lol, that pic you posted, makes me laugh! Stell is SOOO totally smirking...she SO caught Mac checking out "the ladies"! You KNOW that's why she wears those tops...one way or another she's gonna get the man to realize she's there and in love with him...and if she has to flaunt what she's got, why not! More power to ya Stel, that's what I say!
:lol: so true... what's that they say? when ya got it, flaunt it? :p

Thanks for the pic!...If you only see the pic,it suggests other things!..I love the look on their faces!..And the mini dialogue so suits the capture! ..
:lol: no biggie, tis my pleasure to spread the SMacked love!

ate Cate when I reread the dialogue again, I was thinking the same thing... how could I forget THAT fic! :D

IF ONLY TPTB COULD OPEN THERE EYES AND SEE THAT!!
Ditto sister! ditto!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back