Mac/Stella #7- "Can't Put Out This Flame!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys I broke out my season 1 DVDS to go back to my roots and see their friendship develop through the seasons, but I can't find the SMacked eppie list. Can anyone post it please!

Requinox here ya go! :D

Mina's list (SMACked episodes)
Season One

2. Creatures of the Night
8. Three Generations Are Enough
9. Officer Blue
10. Night, Mother
11. Tri-Borough
12. Recycling
14. Blood, Sweat & Tears
15. Til' Death Do We Part
16. Hush
18. The Dove Comission
19. Crime and Misdemeanor
22. The Closer
23. What You See Is What You See

Season Two

4. Corporate Warriors
7. Manhattan Manhunt
8. Bad Beat
10. Jamalot
14. Stuck On You
17. Necrophilia Americana
19. Super Men
21. All Access
22. Stealing Home
24. Charge of This Post

Season Three

1. People With Money
6. Open & Shut
8. Consequences
10. Sweet 16
13 Obsession
17. The Ride In

Cate >>nice update.. ;) :)
Both episodes seems really interesting!!...Especially the lattest!...Saying that he has a friend that owes him a favor shows that Mac really cares about Stella and he is anxious too about her condition!...That working late in the lab thing,it's something they write in the fics a lot and I hope they'll show us something good!>..--Mac,leaving double lives?If Stella didn't figure it out yet[which she may actually did since Mac told Danny he was the last one to know about Peyton and him]it would have been so hard on her..Dealing with health problems and finding out that her best friend didn't tell her something so important for his life!..
Mo ,thanks for the list!...Helpfull!>.. :)

ranma said:
Whee! Thanks for those, modie! You rawk :D

Peyton's going to be an upcoming ep with a dead body turning up in the Hudson(?). Is that where Stella asking about the military can supposedly get you faster results?

Before I reply to the above spoiler, just wanted to say that I think Stella knows about Mac/Peyton. When Danny asked if he was the last to know, Mac told him yes and that even Flack knew. Poor Danny, he's always the last to know everything.

Peyton will be working with Danny in episode 20. There's a little 'incident' in the alley behind the lab with Peyton (I don't think Danny's there). Yes, there's a "dead" body that turns up in the Hudson and no, it isn't Peyton. I'm not sure who else works with them. I'd have to go back and read my sources again. Eps 19 & 20 are running together in my head. :rolleyes:

There's an "incident" huh? That sounds interesting, so a body ends up in the Hudson...why would we assume it's Peyton? Is she attacked is that the incident? I gotta say if Stel knows about Mac/Peyton she's either in denial or hiding it really well...cuz you know she'd have some reaction to knowing that....she'd have SOME reaction! And that's what I want to see.

Well, the way I had posted it in the spoiler thread last week, some people thought (or hoped) I meant it was Peyton that was found in the Hudson. I've went back and looked at my sources again because I couldn't remember exactly which cases were which. Stella is working with Flack, Hawkes, and Lindsay with two dead bodies whose deaths are related. One is found in his $40.000.00 hotel room, the other is found in a fountain in Central Park but she and Mac still have that talk at the end and yes, that is where the military lab comes in. That's the favor Mac calls in. Danny and Mac are together again with Peyton. The "incident" is because somebody wants a "dead" body back (the one from the Hudson) from the morgue. The alley behind the morgue (and maybe the morgue itself) becomes a crime scene.

Edited to change ep 18 to ep 20 :)

Modie I just love your spoilers...*sighs* man I can't wait for more... ;) *hint hint* and :lol: I know what you mean about Peyton... saw that convo in the spoilers foldie and I had to laugh a bit... poor her :p

msgirl Yeah, i thought you forgot about me :p no worries... I can wait. :D

the kiss dang it... i wanna see s1 NOW! gr...*grumbles* and woot... Melina's a SMacked fan? *gg* hope so :p

*goes on to watch hug again*

^I was one of those "people" :lol:

Thanks for the clarifications! Wow, Mac is sure going to get plenty in that ep :devil:

edited coz Mo answered my question :D

Oh geez..... oh geez....

FINALLY!

OMG..... *don't mind me* *hyperventilating*

DA HUG -- where was that? It looked like it was an outside rendezvous... a park or outside the building or something. just the two of them....alone.

I soooo love it that Mac was the one who approach Stella to hug her. And the way he confidently said, "I'm here for you" -- as if he's saying it to a wife or girlfriend or something. OMG -- addicting addicting. And her saying, "I know," just icing on the cake!

And hey, I am positive that they did hug each other off-cam. The way their shoulders moved -- around each other. Sooo positive of it. Stella swung her arms first then they swung slightly to the left where Mac put his arm around her -- just by the scene of ranma's icon. It was even like they're slow-dancing.

OMG ... fic idea! Picture this: the scene happened outside the building where the lab is in. They hug just outside and in the shadows, out comes Peyton... it's after shift for her as well and she walks in on them. But the thing is, they don't see her. ....hmmmmm....

That moment is 1:08 minutes along the 1:16 minute clip. So that 8second moment was priceless!

Btw, I forgot to add on the fic update: comments on Dylan, please...

Just to clarify...Ep. 3x18 is tomorrow night...those spoilers are for Ep. 20 right Modie? And thanks for those by the way...cool beans on those! :D And yeah Ep. 20 will be in April, they take hiatus after tomorrow and come back like April 11 or something! :D

Yeah the HUG...was fabulous! Such a lovely Smacked moment...ahhh that's LOVE people, love, love, LOVE! :D

^ Well I think it should be "I'll be there for you" :confused: that's what I understood :lol: :lol:, so please let me know if I'm wrong, although... *runs to watch the hug for the 4598459458 time* :D

*makes mental note: talk about Dylan in Cate's fic* ;)

Yeah I think you're right Mo 'cause tonight's episode is the one with the magician Criss Angel and they're working together and...

I read in the Story for Stella website that the HIV thing would last 4 episodes, so I think we already watched 2 of them: episodes 16 and 17, next would be episode 20 and then episode 22, 'cause that's the episode for May 2 (the last day of the HIV story). I'm speculating of course ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back