Mac/Stella #7- "Can't Put Out This Flame!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't say I mind the Danny/Lindsay spoilers (I'm a bit of a fan of them! :lol: ) but I would like some Smacked info too...but then again like you said, we've got some time until the next new ep after this one so we've got plenty of time to come up with good Smacked info! :D

I do think we should have plenty more Mac concerned about Stel and Stel confiding and going to Mac for comfort and help! More hugs would be great...a kiss or two or ten would be better! :D And "I love you" I think I'd die a happy shipper! :lol:

I was wondering, does anyone have spoilers about the last few eps? (what I really want to know is if we're gonna get more sMacked, heh)
Which eps are you wanting spoilers for? This weeks? I also have spoilers for 19 & 20. I'll have to go check them again because I get them all mixed together. I honestly can't remember if there are any Smacked scenes in 19 or 20.

Ohhh yeah yeah yeah!! Modie you should totally post your spoilers for Ep. 19 & 20...that would rock! If anything is up I'd love to hear about it...we'd love to hear about it! Please, tell us we get some good Smacked loving! :devil: Heehee! :D

I think we should dub this last ep Smacked Super Ep...cuz it was totally chock full of Smacked...from the fabulous beginning to the end! :D

OMG!!! Rhonda if you have something to share do it girl!!! We'll love you forever (well we already do ;)), for this week and the coming episodes (yeah I've just forgotten what I said about waiting patiently for the spoilers :lol: :lol:, man Smackedness is so strong :lol: :lol:).

A kiss Mo??? Great idea!!! imagine him hugging her again, but this time their lips just meet *sighs*, I can imagine him being all worried: Oh Stell I'm sorry!!! I didn't mean to... blah, blah, blah :lol: but inside he'd be like Yeahh finally :lol: :devil:

I have a few spoilers. There wasn't much to go by but here's what I have so far.

It seems that Stella works with Hawkes and Mac on this episode. They have several scenes together but nothing much besides just regular work. Toward the end of the episode, Stella isn't happy about the way the case went and she and Mac talk about it. He leaves and she continues to look at pictures of the case. I'm just wondering if there will be follow up on that.

This looks to have a really good Mac/Stella scene at the end. Mac's in his office, it's late and he's tired. He's surprised to see Stella there that late. She asks for a favor. She's still worried about her HIV scare and she tells Mac she heard she can get her results in a few days. She's nervous about asking and Mac goes around and puts his hand on her shoulder. He tells her he has a friend that owes him a favor. She's relieved and thanks him. Of course there's more but I don't have access to it. :mad: Maybe they'll be another hug.

Sweet! Smacked working together is good....Smacked "special" scenes that's GREAT!! That scene at the end of Ep. 20 sounds totally sweet! I love that Mac doesn't even hesitate to call in a favor for Stel...LOVE, that's LOVE!! :D Heehee, yeah! :D

Thanks Modie! :D

Oh Por Dios!!!!! another good Smacked scene in episode 20 *dances* *hugs Rhonda*. Yeah I hope they hug again, this time they could kiss *sighs*

Whee! Thanks for those, modie! You rawk :D

Peyton's going to be an upcoming ep with a dead body turning up in the Hudson(?). Is that where Stella asking about the military can supposedly get you faster results?

Oh my God... The upcoming episodes all sound amazing!
^That kiss shot is so priceless! I don't think I'll ever tire of seeing that.
Did you guys know that the kiss-on-the-cheek was ab-libbed. Melina added it just to see how things work! So.. maybe she's with us too: a Smacked shipper!
Mo sweetie: thanks for all of the caps! They're beautiful and that was a very powerful scene to start off the episode!

Oh my! He really said "YOU'RE MINE.."?

hehe..that's just awesome!

I remember when I saw that kiss...I was really smiling...A BIG SMILE!!! hehe...the moments...

---

The spoilers makes me want to skip the hiatus! haha!! We won't be seeing those episodes till April...wow! that's really a LOONNGG wait.... :mad: :lol:

haha, sadly. No. :( That was our Mo's added on caption. What we WISH he said and probably what he was thinking!!
I was really smiling...A BIG SMILE!!!
Same! :) I was so happy and grinning! They really do have amazing chemistry onscreen!! :D

kissmesweet said:
haha, sadly. No. :( That was our Mo's added on caption. What we WISH he said and probably what he was thinking!!
I was really smiling...A BIG SMILE!!!
Same! :) I was so happy and grinning! They really do have amazing chemistry onscreen!! :D

hehe..I thought I missed something! LOL!!! We really wish he said that but it's kinda scary though...
:lol:

^Yeah, that was Melina's bit on the season1 DVD. Love it. She's soooo wanting a SMACked canon. Lol...

ranma -- lol, Netopia's just waiting for me -- now that I have all these sources.

MacsGirlMel said:
awww Chaos...let it go for now and go write fic. LOL I had to say it :)

Lol, yeah yeah.... http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3305179/17/

So when D/L is put on hold, SMACked seems to be full speed ahead... Up to a certain extent of course. We still do have Peyton. Why do I feel that Mac is living double lives? Hiding something from Stella (his relationship with Peyton ... assuming she doesn't know yet) and something from Peyton (I doubt he talks about Stella with her even if she asks). That or he's torn between these two women. One, he's in a romantic relationship with and the other, willing to give up everything (lol, my wishful thinking).

Lol, sorry for the caption confusion! :lol: I totally wish he would have said those things to Stel...but the only one he really said, was the "I'm here for you" one...which is still pretty darn sweet!

And yeah I totally think Melina is a Smacked shipper...I've always got that feeling! :D I love that she added that kiss, heehee that was a totally cute moment! :D

Thanks again for the spoilers Modie! Fun things to come! :lol:

Had a lot to read but was very happy about spoilers thanks Modie. Mo your caps and what you wrote underneath was really sweet i wish he said that.
chaos i read you fic it really good!!
I'm glad Melina added the kiss it was so sweet. The hug i watched the clip on youtube it was so sweet. I couldn't stop watching it.
Mj sorry i didn't reply ff.net but my computer went spaz and i couldn't reply.
Smacked is made for each other no matter what even if peyton is still around :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back