Mac & Stella #6 = "I'm Glad You Stayed."

Status
Not open for further replies.
MacsGirlMe the ribbon thing is an smiley this one
Suddenly.gif
. But I said the girl in the smiley was Stella :p

Thanks everybody for the good words about my smileys :D

Yeah mj0621 I love ARM, actually I love all the Smacked fics, but yours makes me curious 'cause I want to know what Mac told the father to convince him of marrying them.

Ok, 2 hours for NY, so what do we know??? any Smacked tonight? Peyton??? I'm lost :p

CW You know I loves you.. but read Mo's comment.
See hon, told ya...I know's my Lynny! ;)
Mo knows me well.
I so do...especially when it comes to Macky! :devil:
My speak you hear me? MINE!.. just like Macky ... ooh CatNip Smex...
Lol hon, you crack me up!! :lol:

Mmmmm, I dunno if we get Smacked tonight...I really hope so, but I have no clue...have no clue if we have any Peyton tonight too...hmmm, dunno! Hopefully we'll get some Smacked though...want me some Smacked goodness!

*clears throat* no I'M a bit posessive of him. Mine.

I'm not sure either about tonight. Did we get any Smacked? It was kinda hard to tell. Though I wish it was Stella he was spending Thanksgiving with...*sigh* We can hope, I guess.

When they're walking away from the interrogating room Stella is visibly shaken by the case, and Mac puts his arm around her in a comforting way and whispers something to her (we can't hear it because the music is blaring). It kinda looked improvised. It was really sweet.

Crud, I gotta pay closer attention. Even when I do pay attention, I still don't catch everything lol. Thanks for pointing that out.

Is that truth midnight_tiptoes???? (Ok, stupid question, of course it must be true :p) *does happy dance* that must be an awesome moment *sighs*

Take it easy MacsGirlMel we all know Mac is yours :p. So I'll keep Wolfe and Hawkes :D *cough* and *cough* Flack *cough* :rolleyes:

Howdy y'all! :D I got to see our eppy...didn't have to wait and watch it on tape... **Mo does a happy dance!**
This was a good eppy, I liked it alot! :lol: There were a couple Smacked moments...
The scene where Mac is trying to figure out the evidence and Stel walks into his office and then she gets the phone call and then Mac says "It's your lead, how do you wanna play it?" I just liked that for some reason...it was like he was letting her be in charge kind of...nice! ;)

And Macky stayed the night at the office...(my mind automatically goes to trouble with the girl...so he didn't go home...which means better chance for Stell! :lol: Not that she needs any more chances...she's got him! :D )

And that end scene was SO good! Stell was obviously affected by the mother at the end and then as they walked out, yeah Mac totally put his arm on the small of her back and kind of led her down the hallway...AWWWW, it was so totally sweet! (He SO wubs her! :D :D )

I loved that whole slow-motion walk down the hallway too...that was classic CSI to me, dramatic with the whole team...very nice! I grinned at that! Lol! :lol:

Good eppy, good stuff...good Smacked! I'm so happy this morning! Lol, yay!! :lol:

Lynn, I got Peyton in the morgue now, what you gonna do to her now? :devil:
CW, call me mj... my name's too long...:lol: boy, a lot of peeps tell me that... thats the same reason they read it... that was a totally unplanned twist... lol what if i told you that mac told the priest this "Marry us or we'll shoot you..":lol: omg, that cracked me up... :p

Did that happen? my gosh I missed that scene, well, i saw him touch her but i didnt see the whisper... dammit..:lol: hehe should pay attention to things like that... :(
I wish that it's with stella he's going to celebrate on thanksgiving...this is so unfair!!! :(

Moriel, I like your banner... :D

So he put his hand on the small of her back *thuds* I can't believe it!!!! , and whispered too :D Man I love Mac.

But what part was that??? in the middle at the end??? where??? I can't find the moment in the caps :(

Well, mj if you said that was what Mac told the priest, I'll be like what???? but it doesn't matter 'cause I also love your story cause I wanna know what happens in that month :lol: that should be hilarious, well a little :D

Edited: Got caps!!!

Worried about her
Preocupado por ella
il est préoccupé par elle

Sorry if the french part is totally bad :D I suck at speaking French. If someone knows it in greek, it's very welcome :D.

The moment is at the end but I loved the bit in the hospital when they talk with thier eyes, no word needed.
I hope he does have plans with Stella for Thanksgiving ;)

MJ stick her in a fridge!! LOL only joking :)

Question: I've read some fics from diffrent authors, including AFOM, where they say that Stella eats a lot. Is that truth??, I mean can we see that in an episode??? which one???

Thanks a lot!!! :D

When Mac & Stella interogated the nurse at the end together they so looked like a married couple judging by their body language & the way they sat. The sweetest moment was when Mac, who noticed that Stella was emotionally disturbed by the outcome, put his hand on her back & whispered something to her. I just love that he came to her aide right away & once again she didn't even flinch. I love the way the look after one another like a romantic couple.

Oh, and Mac totally spent thanksgiving with Stella. He just didn't say so 'cause he didn't want to be teased with dirty comments & I'm sure Stella felt the same way :lol:. Five bucks says Mac 'stuffed her turkey' :devil:. They probably had desert as well & naturally it was the homemade kind, produced in bed :devil:.

The writers are doing a great job with the Mac/Stella scenes. Just get rid of Payless and *boom* we're all happy. It's all good :D.

AFOM is "A Friend Of Mine" the wonderful story written by chaos (Cate) :D. You have to read it :D

And ARM = A Right Mistake, and "Trapped" of course :eek:

Mac stuffed he turkey???? :lol: :lol: :lol: Great!!!! :devil:

What's AFOM?
It's "A Friend Of Mine". My fic, Mel. The same one at the Fanfiction thread. ;)

When Mac & Stella interogated the nurse at the end together they so looked like a married couple judging by their body language & the way they sat. The sweetest moment was when Mac, who noticed that Stella was emotionally disturbed by the outcome, put his hand on her back & whispered something to her. I just love that he came to her aide right away & once again she didn't even flinch. I love the way the look after one another like a romantic couple.
That is what I love about them. They're so comfy with each other that little touches and comforting gestures seem natural to them. Personally, I don't like to be touched. But if it'll be Mac...welll.... lol!

mj -- *code switch for a while* Ang layo sa pangalan mo ha. *back to English*

AFOM is near the end???? Why??? It was my first Smacked fic *cries loudly* well, it has to end someday, but
Aww.... well, honestly -- I took time off writing it. I don't want to end it yet but as you said, it has to end someday. But expect a rockin' ending.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back