Mac & Stella #6 = "I'm Glad You Stayed."

Status
Not open for further replies.
C.W. sure we have cookies! ;) We have cookies and often times they are being eaten by Mac....off of Stella...
Really??? :eek: I suddenly had a vision where I was Stella and Mac was eating the cookies from me (bad girl, he could be your father!!! :p, *tries to change the guy in the vision* *Oh, Ryan* :eek:)

I've just watched "Crime and misdemeanor" loved the mattress scene (why weren't they on the mattress, making *censored*???). Guys my mind is getting dirty in this thread ;) and there's another one near a safe, the were so damn close *sighs*

We won't talk about that.
Didn't think you could give up your Tony and Gibbs! ;)
Hehe. Mo's got the guttery mind. Where J with her input?
That's what I'm saying! :devil:
and for Mo, you can't have Danny.
**Mo nods!** Thanks Lynn hon! Yeah Danny's mine! :D

Tsk, tsk...you and your angst! :p :lol:
Really??? I suddenly had a vision where I was Stella and Mac was eating the cookies from me
C.W. welcome to the gutter my friend! :devil: Just be careful, Lynny might whack ya for getting to friendly with her Macky! ;) :lol:

As for your mind being guttery...good job I say! ;) :devil:

my gosh guys, this place is turning me into a guttery gal! lol I ain't complaining... :D
cookies... love 'em but i love smores more... sticky and yummy... :devil:
hey starbuckhan! welcome! SMacked lives long!!!wuhoo! :lol:

will anyone stop me if I snag Peyton and tie her up and lock her in the morgue? :devil: :p

hey snag peyton i'll proberly help you.
But, im stuck on my smacked fic shall i have peyton or make it a smacky ending. that was off topic sorry!!
starbuckhan Welcome !!!
Guttery is good :D

Didn't think you could give up your Tony and Gibbs!

Yeah, Who do you think I learned to whack from?

That's what I'm saying!

Can't have the Smacked gutter without J!

**Mo nods!** Thanks Lynn hon! Yeah Danny's mine!

:D You're welcomes

Tsk, tsk...you and your angst!

Angst is good.

Just be careful, Lynny might whack ya for getting to friendly with her Macky!

CW, we had this discussion baby!

will anyone stop me if I snag Peyton and tie her up and lock her in the morgue?

Depends, Do I get to make fun of her or not?

MS Vera (cinegirl) made your banner?

Hey iheartnickcath (Lynn right? :p) we have to share Mac :rolleyes: :p :D. Well, wait... we can't share Mac 'cause he's Stella's :p

Like my location says: I'm finally in the gutter, I surrender *sighs*, so now I'm an Angst Whore in the Gutter (the angst whore thing is from the CaRWash thread).

Hey mj0621 I finished reading Choices and I read the A/N wow, great!!! *dances* ARM!!! ARM!!! Great fic Choices, although I was a little confused, then I got it :p

Now I'm reading 6 fics at the same time: 5 Smacked and 1 CaRWash, I'm starting to mistake them :p

BTW, I'm reading an Smacked fic at FF, its name is "Blackout" and the author is littlesheep, do you know her??? is she from TalkCSI???? The fic is very good til now :D

OMG!!! that Paulina Rubio song again in my computer *thud*

Hey iheartnickcath (Lynn right? ) we have to share Mac . Well, wait... we can't share Mac 'cause he's Stella's
:lol: :lol: :lol: Sorry C.W. hon, but I don't think you'll be able to get Lynny to share with you! ;) She's a bit possessive of Macky at the moment... :D Right Lynn hon? ;)
Yeah, Who do you think I learned to whack from?
Awwwww, that's where you got that from! :D
Can't have the Smacked gutter without J!
Sure can't! :devil:
You're welcomes
**Huggles!**
Angst is good.
Only if followed by plenty of smex....mmmm, Smacked smex... :devil: :devil:

Yeah, I know "Blackout" -- the author reviews "Trapped" which led me to her story. It's a great little story.

Angst... I LOVE Smacked angst lol -- more comfy writing it. But hey, I can write fluff too. It's just that their situations now, with Peyton and all that makes for great angst material.

More Peyton = More Smacked Angst. Then in turn, More Smacked Angst = More Smacked Fluff in the end. Thus, More Peyton = More Smacked Fluff in the end. Get? Lol!

chaos I read both of your fics. AFOM totally rocks, I love it, the way you wrote about Stella walking in the rain is amazing, and I really loved how people tried to help her. And Trapped well, let's just say this: . I left a review at ff.
Lol, when Roselle gave me the copy of that chapter (Trapped), I was like... "whoa... shower, shower" -- considering she's just a new SMacked fan. Shows you just how the sexual tension exudes off them. As for AFOM, hmm... it's nearing the last chapter. *sniff*

I love both your icon and banner, they're amazing!!!! :D

AFOM is near the end???? :( Why??? It was my first Smacked fic *cries loudly* well, it has to end someday, but
Crying.gif

What's smex???? Smacked Sex??? :confused:
Animation15.gif

Hey look at this:
Manykisses.gif
the green guy is Mac, and the yellow ones are us :p. And this
Suddenly.gif
is Stella when no one is looking at them :devil:

Sorry I'm in the icon mood :D

Lynn ( iheartnick right?) Yes, you can do whatever you want with er.. her as along as i locked her in the morgue... :devil:

msgirl- I love the banner... I keep staring at it while i type... :D

I know Blackout! Way good! >:) Is she a member here?

chaos- you love your angst and your darn good at it... :) keep on writing! sad good fics come into an end...

CW- yeah its a bit confusing but hey...*shrugs* and you really like ARM don't you? is it that good? lol SMex... :lol: I love your icons! cute! I want to be one of the yellow ones with the green guy... ;):D Stella in a ribbon... cute... :lol:

CW + MJ thanks abbout my banner and my icon
CW i really like your icons. It really sweet with stella in a pink ribbon awwww its cute.
I have a question What do you think mac and stella would get each other for xmas?
I think stella would get him a little tie *That she may want to use for other reasons :devil:* hope it didnt break the pg-13 meter
And mac proberly a little necklace maybe with a heart on it enscribed for the one i love, who i will always be at your side.
What do you think?

Nope...MY Macky. M I N E. What part of MINE don't you understand?

Hmm where's the pink ribbon icon? Sounds nice but now she's got Wolfe there.

I like MSs icon and banner though :)

CW, sort of...I think it's mostly jusy Lynn-speak. She uses it over in CatNip too. CatNip Smex lol.

Hey iheartnickcath (Lynn right? ) we have to share Mac . Well, wait... we can't share Mac 'cause he's Stella's

CW You know I loves you.. but read Mo's comment. :p Yup, I would be Lynn or Lynny to some.

Like my location says: I'm finally in the gutter, I surrender *sighs*, so now I'm an Angst Whore in the Gutter (the angst whore thing is from the CaRWash thread).

Glad to share both the angst and the gutter with you.

She's a bit possessive of Macky at the moment... Right Lynn hon?

:D Mo knows me well.

What's smex???? Smacked Sex???

Thats it.

CW, sort of...I think it's mostly jusy Lynn-speak. She uses it over in CatNip too. CatNip Smex lol.

My speak you hear me? MINE!.. just like Macky ... ooh CatNip Smex...

CW Love those smiley's completely!

Lynn ( iheartnick right?) Yes, you can do whatever you want with er.. her as along as i locked her in the morgue

That sounds like a plan to me.

You like a lot of things, Melly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back