Mac & Stella #6 = "I'm Glad You Stayed."

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted Mac to sit too at the bar, that would have been totally romantic, and imagine that a guy had tried to talk to Stella, and Mac had said: "hey, are you blind???, she's with me!!!!"
Awwww hon, I would LOVED to have seen that! That would have made an already totally cute moment, like perfect! If only...but I'm sure we'll get something like that eventually! :D They belong together, for sure! :lol:

Love the pics too...those are great! Their chemistry is so adorable! I love them! :D Gary and Melina are so cute together...it's great! :lol:

Okay so I really hope she isn't there for 4 more eps...but if she is, I will still have faith that Smacked will end up together...they belong together...so in the end it will work! I KNOW it! :D :D

Yeah why didn't the boy think that Peyton was Claire??? I know Mac is more with Stella than Peyton but Peyton has been more in his apartment than Stella, at night for example, or hasn't she???

Well, maybe Mac is like Stella, no lovers in his home? (except Stella of course, heh). Have we ever seen Mac's home? I got the impression that he and Payless were in a hotel room in PWM. Anyway, this Reed stalking was a bit confusing for me as well. According to Stella, she started feeling watched when she got out of Mac's place, once on her way to work, twice on the subway and even on her shopping spree (if I remember what she said correctly). Mebbe Reed wasn't a full-time stalker or he thought maybe M/S were divorced (since Stella obviously doesn't go home to Mac's place every night, natch).

In any case, I love all the sMacked that took place. That bar scene was so revealing for Stella! :lol: Just telling him made her feel better already! Awwww. How sweet!

I thought Mac looked extra hot in that trench coat.

In any case, I love all the sMacked that took place. That bar scene was so revealing for Stella! Just telling him made her feel better already! Awwww. How sweet!
I know, I loved that just her telling him made her feel safer and better...that was so cute! And the smile she gave as she told him, was SO adorable! I LOVED it! Yay! :D
Uh yeah! Tell me about it! :devil: The man is smex on a stick! :devil:

I like Macky and Nicky and Flackie too... *sniffs*

Mine MJ. Mine! You can have ... Gibbs and Tony.

Thanks for the name (The Cupcakes). I bought some of them, if only had Stella been the one who gave him that cupcake *sighs* that would have been cute, not... well you know

No worries, she gave him something better. ;)

Ya know actually I don't know... J.F., Mel does he ever call her Stel?

Yeah, he's called it a couple of times

Oh don't worry -- I have my ARCHIE lol!

Thats a good Cate, you get a cookie.

Yeah that's why we always fight. You won't stay away from MY Macky! *glares at Lynn*

*glares back* Keep dreaming in that dreamworld, Melly.

Ditto!

CW your rocking the quote and pic of the week!

no it's your dreamworld, you keep dreaming.

ooh nice pics...love that first one best :)

Birthday? if I missed it, happy birthday :)

It was my b-day and thanks CW they made me smile.
I think Mac calls Stella Stel in COTP but I may be wrong.
It would have been great if Mac had sat down and had a drink with Stella in there old stomping ground! :)

I think the sweetest M/S moment we had in season 3 was definitely the "Oh, I appreciate you too, Stella." in the episode of where the basketball player died and Stella was reading a note from he was carrying around. :)

That made me feel all warm inside.

chaos I read both of your fics. AFOM totally rocks, I love it, the way you wrote about Stella walking in the rain is amazing, and I really loved how people tried to help her. And Trapped well, let's just say this: :eek:. I left a review at ff.

The I aprecciate you too, is a great moment!!!! I love it. I made a v. and used that part :p

You have cookies at Smacked too??? :lol:

Glad y'all liked the pics :D for me it's a pleasure to look for them.

Tonight they'll air "Crime and Misdemeanor" here :D is there any Smacked scene I have to pay special attention??? I think I know one (I watched that epi with a friend who had cable tv but I weren't an Smacked fan :p) it was around a mattress???

Mac'girlMel- im more of a humor/romance kinda writer but Peyton's existence is doing this to me! lol
CW- lol, here's the update of Choices, and im sure, whoever's reading my fic is gonna flip when she reads my a/n... http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3240194/2/ lol
iheartnick- gibbs and tony? uh... someone's gonna get me if i accept that... *sighs* i'll just get wilson or whoever...
chaos- i love your updates! seriously! *squees ike heck* :D
I just saw for the first time the eppy Blink... i was like omg Mac's soooo cute but the eppy was kinda sad for him... *gives mac a stella doll to huggle* :(

Hi
I'm kinda new here but completely smacked obsessed.
Cause I live in the UK I'm not gonna be able to see the fantastic smackedful ep Consequences.
Can any one point me in the direction of where I might be able to download the smacked moments of this ep.

Don't post the links here in the forum. (I'll get in trouble).

Thanks

Oh can I just add I absolutly love it here :D

Starbuck nice to see you over here! :D Welcome, yeah we're fun here! :lol: Um..."Consequences" clips...fab question...the only one I really know it innertube...but someone else might know!

C.W. sure we have cookies! ;) We have cookies and often times they are being eaten by Mac....off of Stella... **Mo quickly ducks the meter!** What?! :devil:

J.F. Smacked gutter queen...where are you? :lol:

can't believe that Peyton is staying for longer...I don't want Smacked angst! **Mo pouts!**I want my Smacked together and happy...preferrably making out or something equally as hot!! :devil: Hopefully the kid will show Mac the light though! ;) :D

You're willingly giving up Tony and Gibbs...really? Wow! I mean I knew you loved Macky...but wow!

We won't talk about that.

Uh yeah she did...something much sweeter for them both than cupcakes!

Hehe. Mo's got the guttery mind. Where J with her input?

You have cookies at Smacked too???

CW Don't tell anyone! shhhh

iheartnick- gibbs and tony? uh... someone's gonna get me if i accept that... *sighs* i'll just get wilson or whoever...

As long as its not them, you can have who you want, and for Mo, you can't have Danny.

Yeah like Cate said, the longer she stays the longer we'll get our angst fun. yay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back