Mac & Stella #6 = "I'm Glad You Stayed."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh mj0621 that fic was so funny :lol: very good :lol: Katie (a non-Smacked fan, not yet :devil:) loved it too :D

Stuck in an elevator???? Good idea!!!! it'll be an excellent episode :D

Stuck in an elevator? Melly are you telling that story again? :lol:

CW -- Just wait, we'll have Katie in the bag. ;)

*Ahem* Im standing right here. ;) But yes, mj0621, I love your fic! It's hilarious. I believe it's the first Smacked fic I read? :D

Getting stuck in an elevator? When Reine told me that I thought it was actually going to be in an episode. :lol: That would be an awesome scene!

Well good with you standing there, I can do this. *whacks you on the back of the head* Do you see it now?

I can see them stuck in the elevator. I just know Melly's going to take that to the gutter. *sighs*

mj0621 -- will review your fic in a minute! :D

Well, if they are really pushing through with the elevator situation (lol!) -- then I think they will play it out like a tense sequence, trying to get out and back to work. But hey, they can't get away from there without flirting, right?

Mel -- smut, you say? Hmmm..... *giving me an idea* Hahahahahah!

mj0621 Awwww! Your ficcie was so cute, cute and funny and great! I loved it! Smacked yumminess...for sure! :D

yup, it's supposed to be Mac's b'day...and yeah Stel is supposed to bring him a present...to his apartment! :D So there sounds like some definite Smacked possiblity's there! :D (hopefully Peyton isn't there...that'd be a cruel trick!) I want to see Stel at Mac's apartment and them getting cosy...oh yeah baby!! :devil:
does anyone agree or notice that stella flirts a little more with mac than anyone else
msgirl I totally agree! Stel definitely flirts more with Mac than anyone else...I'd say Mac is the only one she "flirts" with! She is friendly with the other guys...but actually "flirts" with just Mac, I'd say! :D
I can see them stuck in the elevator. I just know Melly's going to take that to the gutter. *sighs*
Lol, like you didn't mean for her to take it there anyway Lynny! :lol: You know you did! :devil: I know I sure took it straight to the gutter...Smacked elevator smex...oh yeah baby! :devil: :D

IT'S OFFICIAL! Mel -- because you're not alone in the gutter, I'm widya, and I have some experience of being stuck in an elevator, I am making a fic out of it. One-shot and just find out if it's innocent or not hahahah....

What will that gift be? I mean, Stella could easily give it to him in the lab/office. But why the secrecy? *wink* Hmm.....

CHAPTER 18:
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3157581/18/

Whoa.. I never knew THIS was gonna happen. I didn't even know CSIs HAD birthdays... except in fanfics. LOL. Well, excited to read about it and I want Peyton to be gone soon... I like her, but she's in the way of more Smacked action! And hmmm... I wonder what Stella's gonna give Mac. If it's after dinner, she might give him some dessert-- if you know what i mean. :devil:

Kissmesweet[/b] ]lol i could see stella giving him dessert :devil:, imagine stella tunrning up to his door "hey mac happy birthday" stella having her way with him on his birthday :devil: probberly the best pressie he has had lol dont worry mac im sure peyton wont mind after the lovers spat lol :D

If I had my shippy way...Stella would show up at Mac's door as his b'day present! :devil: Or even better, she'd leave work early and beat Mac to his apartment, let herself in with the key that of course he gave her in case of an emergency (cuz we all know they are that close! :D) and then she could wrap herself in a red bow and wear one of his ties and not much else :devil: and wait for him somewhere in his apartment as a very happy birthday surprise!!! :devil: Now that would a nice present! :lol:

Hmmmm, if I was a smutty writer I'd SOOO write a ficcie based on that^! Someone should totally write something about this though...lol! So many delicious possibilities abound with this spoiler! :D

msgirl your banner is very cute, baby love yeah *sighs*

Ok wait a minute. When is Mac's b-day???? :confused: next episode???? I mean November 1st episode??? or it is the same episode where they boy thinks Stella is Mac's wife???? :confused:

CalleighWolfe thank you about my banner i wish as well

CalleighWolfe[/b] ]im not sure about macs bday!! he may have been born on the 1st of november i think when stella is mistaken by the son i think thats like 2 episodes ahead why dont you check the spoiler thread and ask :D

msgirl I keep meaning to tell you, I love your banner! Smacked and baby love...so totally cute! Awww! :D
Mac's b'day is in the same ep as the one where Mac's dead wife's son comes back to NY and thinks Stella is Claire. Because the reason he thinks that, is that he sees Stella leave Mac's apartment (after she gives him his b'day gift) and the kid assumes Stel is Claire and follows her which makes Stella think she has a stalker! At least that's the latest info I heard! And that ep is not this weeks ep but next week's I believe! So yeah, hopefully Smacked goodness will flow from that one! :D

I like that idea with the red bow :devil: Can't you just see him unwrapping his pressie? :devil: And they can find c reative uses for the birthday cake she brings...not always involving eating it :devil:

*group hug* I frigging LOVE you guys! It's so smutty in here & I love that. Anyway, here are my thoughts...

Elevator smex is totally hot. The reason why is there's not a lot of room so you gotta be really, really creative :devil:. Plus, the thought of getting hot must be such a turn on for Stella. As soon as the power is restored I can see them pressing the button that stops the elevator from moving. Afterwards Mac will go in a panic mode & try to find the tape of them getting it on in the elevator before the security guard finds it. Of course, Stella finds that kinky 'cause she loves home made videos :devil:.

Hmm...I have the sudden urge to write a fan fic...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back