Mac & Stella #6 = "I'm Glad You Stayed."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peyton for me is both a good thing and a bad thing.

She makes for great angsty conversations and inventive ways to use pitchforks hahahah....

We should really do that in here.

I was thinking about a quote too.

Like a quote of the week thing?

Peyton for me is both a good thing and a bad thing.

She makes for great angsty conversations and inventive ways to use pitchforks hahahah....

Almost the same here. I like angst. :D

Cate your getting better and better with these updates!

Hi guys :D

mj0621 I read your fic, it's very good and cute, update soon please, I wanna know what Mac told the father to convince him of marrying them :D

chaos gonna read your updated fic right now ;) it must be very good like the other chapters.

Well, here's my second Quote Of The Week (QOTW) like iheartnickcath said :D

Mac: "I can honestly say, I wouldn't do this job without you"
Stella: "Yes, you would. You just wouldn't be as good"
Mac: "Maybe" - 1x09 - Officer Blue

And 2nd Smacked Pic Of The Week (SPOTW)
From "What you see is what you see" 1x23
I was going to post the big pic where you can see Stella clearly, but I think I prefer the look on Mac's face, like saying this: "Could you do this in another place? ;)"

1x23-WhatYouSeeisWhatYouSee1.jpg

I heard that Peyton's gonna make another appearance... *grins* I think it's in the eppy with the spoiler I've been waiting for... >:) this is it people! are we gonna be canon too?*crosses fingers*
Yeah she's in...umm...I think she's in this next weeks ep!
I believe is in this next weeks ep...and then the ep after that is the one where Claire's son returned and Stel gives Mac his b'day gift and we should hopefully get some good Smackedness!! Hopefully! I dunno if Peyton is in that ep....but I kinda hope not! ;)
Anyone see this week's TV guide? I love this week!!!
Why? I haven't seen it yet, what's in it?!

C.W. hey hon! :D Nice idea with the SPOTW...I agree with Lynn we should have those here! Love that quote...so sweet! Awwww! :D And that pic...nice, that is a "Hey baby" look on Mac's face for sure! :devil:

I like angst.
Lol, Lynn you....liking angst? Really?! ;) :lol: :lol: **hugs!**

Isn't it Peyton who actually blows the whistle on Hawkes to Mac, then she gets pissed at Mac for going back to Hawkes?

And you know what they say about fights :devil:. If this is true Mac will come running back to Stella. Oh yes :D!

This next episode you mean? So wait, Mac finds out that Hawkes knew the girl from Peyton? That's the deal? Really! Huh...and then she gets pissed at him...yay! Lover's quarrel...hmmm, I like that!

Mac is so running back to Stel...Mac always runs back to Stel...they're made for eachother, so of course that's what happens! :D :D

*thud* Reine, that picture rocks. I can't believe shes undressing him. :devil: He looks like he's enjoying it though.

I love these Smacked spoilers!! They keep making me watch every week. :p Last weeks episode was really cute.

Well, here's my second Quote Of The Week (QOTW) like iheartnickcath said

Mac: "I can honestly say, I wouldn't do this job without you"
Stella: "Yes, you would. You just wouldn't be as good" - 1x09 - Officer Blue

He said that!? Ok I really need to catch up :lol: *runs to watch season 1 dvds*

I can't believe shes undressing him. He looks like he's enjoying it though.
Lol, she's undressing him hon...of course he's enjoying it! :devil: :lol: Lucky her huh! Macky undressed...yummy! :devil:
He said that!? Ok I really need to catch up
I know...isn't that so sweet! Awwwww! I want to watch Season 1 dang it! I can't afford to buy them :( But I want to see the Smacked goodness! :D

Anyone here about the NYC storms and power outages? You think Smacked would find some ways to kill time during the outage? *giggle* The dark is a good place to have fun. Although they'd be mortified if someone caught them when the lights came on again. I need to fic that now lol.

Thanks guys for all the reviews on my little fic. I try... lol. Still unsure about that Peyton situation, though.

^Power outages -- hmmm.... I smell being trapped in the elevator. After all, the 35th floor is a long way up *wink*. Just the two of them... no Hawkes, no Lindsey, no Danny, NO PEYTON.

calwolfe- thankies!!! yes, I'll update soon... wow, a lot of peeps are wondering about what mac told the priest too... and I love the pic and quote... *sigh*

Its mac's bday!? omg... now I hope there is SMacked goodness... bah on peyton..she better not mess up anything...

on tv guide...there's an article on NY and its about Mac and Stella..:D

lover's quarrel? is this it? is this the sign we're gonna be canon? will they break up!!? OMG im hyperventilating here!!! is Mac the one who's gonna be stell's lover?! waahh!!!!

power shortage...? I agree with chaos... I want then to be trapped in the elevator... or a/v lab? :devil:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3219699/1/ a oneshot of naughty stella and mac being dragged by her...by me... personally i love the ending... ;)

you fic is really good mj0261 i love the pic i think its sweet and cute it moments like that you know they belong together, does anyone agree or notice that stella flirts a little more with mac than anyone else

I also agree with chaos them in an elevator trapped that would be fun to watch all i would have to say is its getting hot in here :devil: lol what if they were locked in Mac's Office or what everyone says trapped in a closet

good one :) :devil:

OOh elevator, elvator...I'd write it but I stink at smut...well outside the RPs...but someone better!

Whew yes it is hot LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back