Mac & Stella #6 = "I'm Glad You Stayed."

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only wedding that's gonna happen in my mind is Mac getting hitched to Stella, not Payless. Stella would be choked if Mac got married tomorrow to Payless & she'd probably kick herself for not making a move while he was single. She'd probably regret being with Frankie too. The fluffy side of me thinks Stella would enter the ceremony just as the official is asking those who are against the marriage to speak up then Stella would yell, "me!" while Mac turned around & Payless would just stand there in awe. Or, the official would make Mac go, "I, Mac take Payless..." but instead Mac would go, "I, Mac, take Stella..." Either way Mac is gonna leave the ceremony with Stella, not Payless, by his side :devil: :D.

**Mo pops in and promptly falls flat into the gutter at the sight of J.F.'s avie....Holy HOT Italians!! :devil:** Nice J.F.! :devil:

mac + stella = marriage = my happiness
Same here msgirl, same here! :D

The fluffy side of me thinks Stella would enter the ceremony just as the official is asking those who are against the marriage to speak up then Stella would yell, "me!" while Mac turned around & Payless would just stand there in awe.
Oh yeah, that'd be good!! Not that I want to see Mac get anywhere that close to the altar with anyone but Stel, but I'd love to see her pop in and disrupt the wedding! :D

Or, the official would make Mac go, "I, Mac take Payless..." but instead Mac would go, "I, Mac, take Stella..."
LIke Ross did in Friends...oh yeah I like that! :lol: But yeah either way, he's not leaving with anyone but Stel! :D

^ :lol: The guys in my icon are beautiful so I don't blame you for going to the gutter. I frigging love Italian men :devil:. Now, OT:

I doubt Mac will get married again after what happened to his late wife Claire but when it comes to Stella I wouldn't be surprised if he asked her to marry him. Besides, they show that they're more then platonic due to the extreme sexual tension they share. Stella's way too affectionate to like him just as a friend & she doesn't act that way with Hawkes or Flack so it just proves my point. The fact that she cannot keep her hands off him or the fact that he can't remove his eyes from her "twins" really says a lot, kind of in a naughty way :devil:.

Of course she would stand up, noone can hold their feelings in that good.
She would stand up and say something like... Mac I just want you to be happy but you need to know I love you and I don't think you should marry her.
Then Mac would agree and leave the church with Stella leaving Payton alone and everyone else would cheer!!

The fact that she cannot keep her hands off him or the fact that he can't remove his eyes from her "twins" really says a lot, kind of in a naughty way
Lol, J.F. everything with you is a little naughty! ;) (And I LOVE that!! :lol: ) **high five fellow naughty!**
And yeah though hon I agree, I could see Mac and Stella getting married, they have amazing chemistry, plenty of tension :devil: , and a deep friendship that has blossomed into a deeper love than either of them even realize I think! (Lol, yeah it's 9am and I'm waxing poetical! :p )

Would Stella stand up?
Cate Oh honey, she SO totally would stand up! Lol, I like what gems said! She'd stand up and say something and then Mac would leave with her...and everyone would cheer! Heehee... :lol:

OMG!!! I'm so happy that I could contribute with the conversation :lol:

chaos I read your fic, the whole fic, yesterday. Awww that's my first Smacked fic, 'cause I love the couple but I hadn't read any. It's excellent, I felt so happy when she slapped Peyton :lol: :lol: :devil: will it finish soon??? :confused: Update it soon please!!!! :p

jorja_fan said: The fact that she cannot keep her hands off him or the fact that he can't remove his eyes from her "twins" really says a lot, kind of in a naughty way
:lol: twins :lol: I have to pay more attention :lol: ;)

Next episode for me: Til death do we part *sighs* kiss...

Has anyone seen the new CBS promo for their line-up? They have this song that says something like, "what makes the world, you and I," and they show Mac giving Stella the look-over from last season's finalem, when they're sitting outside of Flack's hospital room. It's so sweet. If you weren't a NY watcher, you'd think they were together.

Has anyone seen the new CBS promo for their line-up? They have this song that says something like, "what makes the world, you and I," and they show Mac giving Stella the look-over from last season's finalem, when they're sitting outside of Flack's hospital room. It's so sweet. If you weren't a NY watcher, you'd think they were together.
Seriously midnight? That's awesome!! Awww now I totally want to see it! :D Do you know where I can find it, I mean is it just on CBS.com or on innertube? Yay! Smacked goodness! Awww! :lol:

Lol, C.W. you're too cute! And yeah hon, Mac checks out Stel's assets quite often! :devil: Of course she checks him out just as often...so it's fairly even! ;)

I don't think it's online. I'm watching CBS right now and they've ran it twice. It's definitely VERY shippy, though. They show clips from all their shows, but when the song goes, "what makes the world, you and I," they show Mac and Stella looking at each other very lovingly.

midnight_tiptoes said:
I don't think it's online. I'm watching CBS right now and they've ran it twice. It's definitely VERY shippy, though. They show clips from all their shows, but when the song goes, "what makes the world, you and I," they show Mac and Stella looking at each other very lovingly.

Awwww that is too cute!! I'll have to keep an eye out for it when I'm watching CBS! Sweet deal! :D Thanks for mentioning it!

CalleighWolfe said:

chaos I read your fic, the whole fic, yesterday. Awww that's my first Smacked fic, 'cause I love the couple but I hadn't read any. It's excellent, I felt so happy when she slapped Peyton :lol: :lol: :devil: will it finish soon??? :confused: Update it soon please!!!! :p

Thank you so much for the honor! SMACked is one of the easiest ships to write about. I have 3 SMACked fics lol. I don't know yet where this fic will be heading -- I'm just playing it by ear.

Speaking of fics... here's chapter 11 of "Friend of Mine"

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3157581/11/

My take on the wedding situation, well....I'll take a angsty/fluffy route. So here goes:

After the priest/pastor/judge says that, Stella slowly stands up -- no surprise to anybody -- but to Mac. But she stands up not to say that they shouldn't be together. She just wants to share her message: I'm not here to protest. Instead, I'm here to tell you, Mac that I am happy for you. I know you love Peyton and I'm sure she feels the same. May you be happy with your decision in life and just don't forget that I would still be here for you.

Then she leaves the church in tears.

I don't know yet how Mac will react. Hahahahah.... so a sequel would be in order then? Hahahahah...

How's that for a mini SMACked fic? :lol:

again nice fic chaos!

j_ you are the crazy one[not that the rest of us are not! ;)]..I was reading the previous page and I am coming to the post with the pic and I am from
speechless-smiley-011.gif
to
laughing-smiley-017.gif
laughing-smiley-003.gif

now,about the wedding thing..Mac doesn't need another one and especially if is with someone else and not Stella...We don't know for sure a lot of things about his wedding with Claire so we guess that he was happy with her..But because there is no way to bring her back and they've been a lot of years he feels something more about S.!..That don't neccesarily leads to a wedding and is something out of the show's topic!..But,in our imagination,fics and discussion is fine! ;) :rolleyes:

Told yall J's the crazy one. :D

dudes, wouldn't it be funny if Mac came to work one day saying he was getting married. we'd all assume its Peyton, but once they show the wedding, its Stella up there. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back