Mac & Stella #6 = "I'm Glad You Stayed."

Status
Not open for further replies.
The PG meter is busy with the D/F-ness hahahah....

Angst and fluff = drama works for our current SMACked arrangement hahhaah!

Welcome back, wynter!

chaos hope you dont me calling you that :D but your smacked stories are good!!! i have one question if mac broke up with peyton do u think he would tell stella or would she find out ? :confused:

Awww that part where Mac was speaking Greek to Stella brought out the inner fluffiness in me. It would be so sweet if Mac secretly taught himself Greek just so he could say something romantic to Stella like, "s'agapo koukla. filakia." which translates to "I love you doll. kisses" or even "ise omorfi" which means "you are beautiful" Stella, taken back by what Mac just said would reply, "filise me" which means "kiss me". I think that would make a perfect fic or episode
J.F. you're awesome! **snuggles!** :lol: I love that you know Greek, I mean I know you ARE Greek, but still...I'm Dutch and I don't know Dutch...so rock on to you! ;) And yeah I totally agree, Mac should learn Greek secretly and then speak it to Stel! She'd be floored and it would be SO romantic of Mac! I'd love to see that! Plus then they could talk dirty to eachother at work and no one would know! :devil: :lol:
Oh yes, moriel. Through fluff and angst! Hahahaha....
Lol, yup! Although I think I might be more fluff! ;) :lol:
so you know what Stella tells Mac in "The Closer" (is that the episode?? that's what I've heard) could you tell me please???
Oh me too, me too!! I wanna know, pretty please J.F. I'll give you some yummy Italian guys as a present if you do! :devil:
Moriel You haven't watched "Til death do we part"??? I thought you were in s3 yet.
Oh I am in Seas. 3 here C.W. but I haven't seen any of Seas. 1 yet, I started watching in Seas. 2...and haven't gotten to watch the first season yet! :(

wynter hey! :D

msgirl hmmm, good question! I kinda think Mac would tell her, cuz I see him breaking up with Peyton to be with Stella...unless Stel never finds out about Peyton and then Mac might tell her, or not right away.

i think he might tell her because they are close friends and theres close and then theres closer lol but, hey they best relationships are the ones you having going but yeah he probberly would tell her lol

lol ICSIMFan...CatNip? It has its share too. The gutter is nice and cozy over there. And we are also frequently ducking the meter over there :giggle:

I need to watch The Closer...maybe even skip past...On The Job is it? The Danny one before it...and come back to OTJ later. *has lots to watch between the rest of her CSI NY S1 DVDs and the CSI LV s5 DVDs the library got in for her yesterday*

Hmm...can she just say "I totally love you, let's go :devil: together madly and passionately"? That'd be fun too <g> And then she can tell Payless "get lost, he's all mine now" rofl.

CatNip? It has its share too. The gutter is nice and cozy over there. And we are also frequently ducking the meter over there :giggle:
Mel!! Shhhh! That's our secret! ;) But you're so right! :devil:
Hmm...can she just say "I totally love you, let's go :devil: together madly and passionately"? That'd be fun too <g> And then she can tell Payless "get lost, he's all mine now" rofl.
Lol, yup that's totally what she should say/do!! :devil: Mac would LOVE that and then he would definitely be hers forever! ;)
I dunno if we're supposed to get any Smacked scenes tonight... I think we might, cuz the promo looks like they work together again...so it's quite possible! Cool beans! :D

i hope you guys get some smackness in tonight ep i have to wait till next year to see it but, smacked i can wait for but you guys have to tell about a la smack i really could image peytons face if stella would have said that peytons jaw would proberly hit the autopsy desk and mac grinning away like a chishire cat lol :)

^ No worries. I will definitely fill you in if there are any SMACked moments tonight. I've heard that they do work together & the greater news is supposedly there will be no Payless tonight either. *does happy dance* Maybe the writers secretly read this thread.

CW it's been so long since I've seen that episode so I'll have to re-watch it to know what Stella says. I recall her saying, "agapi mou" which translates into "my love" or "darling" but I know she said something before that. This may take a while :lol:.

msgirl said:
chaos hope you dont me calling you that :D but your smacked stories are good!!! i have one question if mac broke up with peyton do u think he would tell stella or would she find out ? :confused:

Hey! cate, chaos, chaostheory08 ==> it's all good!
:D

Well, I think if Mac and Payless indeed break up for real, Mac will definitely go to Stella first. If he doesn't though, Stella's sensitive enough to him -- she's sense that something's wrong with Mac and ask him about it. They understand each other like that.

Is that kid episode tonight already? Gee! Fill us in guys!

For the mean time, Chapter 13:
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3157581/13/

jorja_fan86 said:
CW it's been so long since I've seen that episode so I'll have to re-watch it to know what Stella says. I recall her saying, "agapi mou" which translates into "my love" or "darling" but I know she said something before that. This may take a while :lol:
Don't worry, take your time :D. My love???? OMG!!! She must be crazy, I'd be very scared of saying my love to someone if he's not my b/f.

BTW, I wanna say thank you very much to sandersidle for making my beautiful Smacked banner :D. I'm trying to convince her to be an Smacked fan :lol: :devil: The pic of the banner is from Hush, the next episode here :D

Cate very good chapter 13 :D it was very cute *sighs*

Edited (again): why can't I see my Smacked banner? :confused:

CW - Did you put [image] link [/image] (without spacing) in your siggy?

--Man, I wanna talk about tonights EP. so dangit bad, but I don't wanna use spoiler tags, I'm happy with ours! hehe.

*skips happily*

Wow, what a great episode for Mac/Stella fans!

What exactly did the note say? "In your darkest hours, I am always by your side?" I forgot the correct wording of it.

CW I'm happy to say that finally figured out what Stella said in TC:

Greek: Ela, agapi mou. Fila.
English. Come, my love/darling. Talk.

She basically stated that she's there for him & she wants to talk 'cause she's worried about him.

I now really wanna watch tonight's episode cause I tivo'd it but since my dad decided to watch the Chelsea-Barcelona match he taped earlier I may have to wait till tomorrow :(. I'm dying to know about the note & kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back