Mac & Stella #5: Tie Me To The Hood, Baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
jorja_fan86 said:
Is it just me or does Mac tend to like women with accents, such as Jane & she who will be not be named?

Yeah, I mentioned that in the Officer Blue thread in the NY forum as well :lol: Now I'm beginning to wonder if Claire was Brit as well.

Hmm, let's see. Nicknames. Peyote (from midnight_tiptoes), Payless, (Gary) Payton, Petty, heh. I could think up of several more but there either too mean or too gross :lol: (I just came from urbandictionary, haha)

I like all of the new titles!...meet *me* in the shower is a really nice one,represent what will be inside!lol!... :lol: :lol:

Stella doesn't have an accent but she can use one if he wants her to!He likes it when she is talking in Greek just because he has no idea what she is talking about in the exact moment and he can....guess! :D

nice ''nicknames''.. :cool:

happy birthday cha0s!!!

Thanks for all the greetings, guys! Yeah, I'm 18 -- I have full-access to all gutter juiciness. Lol!

Well, she-devil and Jane Parsons are English, right? Then Stella's Italian-Greek. So Mac's so into European women. In Filipino terms (wynter, ranma) lapitin. (Help me find the appropriate English word for that, ok?)

Chaos Happy birthday!!!! I hope you have a great SMacked b-day!

Mac is mine. And only mine. But i'll share him with you girls! :D... I'm dying to know if Stella already knows about "she who must not be named" or not. It would be a good SMacked plot if she didn't know anything about Peyote but being Mac's best friend i'm sure she already knows something about she.

Moriel21 said:
Mel!
So y'all new thread titles...lol...anybody got any ideas?
We could go sweet...like:
Mac & Stella #6- "Always There For Each Other!" Or
Mac & Stella #6 "I'm Glad You Stayed!" Or guttery...hmmmm we need a few guttery Smacked title ideas...anyone??!!

What about Mac/Stella: I will always take care of you
of Mac/Stella: Always and forever
Or Mac/Stella: past times will bring us closer

sorry got a little carried away :D

Guttery is always good but i think Smacked is turning me into a sap!so i'd have to go with Mac&Stella 6:'I'm glad you stayed!' :)

And MOKIS,i'm sure somewhere i heard nobody knows about Mac's little secret but i'm not 100%!It would definately make for a better plot.Tension!Mac knows Stella would take HER down if she knew about it anyway,so he's just trying to save Stel's career!

Lol, sweet chaos fanficcies! :D Wohoo!

Okay so someone's got to put the title's into a poll y'all! :lol: I can do it, but it wouldn't be until this afternoon...cuz I'm taking off in a bit for the morning...so if someone else wanted to that'd be cool! ;) Other wise I don't mind :D

Yeah as Mac's best friend, I would think Stella would have to know something...and even if he didn't tell her, she is a very smart lady, you KNOW she'd notice something...so if they play it like she really didn't know...then in my book that's actually good for us, because that means Payless isn't that important to Mac...because if he really loved her **shudder!** he wouldn't be able to really hide her like that, it would show. So yeah....that's what I say!

this may seem of topic i dunno but i have a smacked slideshow on you tube and i know you cant post the link of videos here so if your interested PM me if u want the link :D :D :D

Chaos i'm goin' to check this new fanfic of yours right now! :)

About the thread titles... i'm with CW and "Mac&Stella #6: Meet Stella in the shower" sounds really good to me. But you have all had great ideas for the new thread so i really don't know. I'm one of the newest here so i let you choose! :D

Mo... i knew it!! You're an eternal optimistic! :lol:

Lol, Mok yup I really am! Fluffy to the core, what can I say... :lol:
"Meet Stella in the Shower!" :devil: Lol, I like that! :lol: Hey where's Lynn, Mel...? Get in here you two, we need thread title help! :D
I'll see if I can come up with a list/poll later this afternoon for us...so we can get this thing rolling! :D

Hey guys. Just popping in AGAIN to remind everyone of some of the rules:

- Posts must contain a minimum of 3 lines of good posting which is on topic and NOT chatty.

- Good posting is NOT complementing someone on their artwork, fanfiction, avatar/banner, discussing thread names, and conversations about real life, etc.

- Remarks regarding artwork, fanfiction, discussion of thread names, etc and BRIEF allusion to real life MAY be included in posts but ONLY in addition to the 3 line minimum of good posting.

- Banners should be no bigger than 220x75. You can have either a banner or text but not both.

If you're going to discuss thread names, please make sure it is in addition to 3 lines of good posting as stated above.

msgirl, please adjust your banner to comply with the rules above. ;)

So, if you don't wanna see me, Kimmychu, or HoratioAndMe in here very often, then please follow the rules. :)

Hello peoples. :D

Mac is so mine. Ain't he Mo? :D

I think using that would maybe count as bashing, since theirs a thread for them two.. but I honestly dunno

I'm not sure if Stell knows. I'm sure as he's friend she would, but I don't think anyone knows about this relationship

I like all of those possibilites for a thread name!

Sorry CSIM it's just so easy to be chatty! :D We'll try hard! ;)
I know we've heard this before...but in the TV Guide they say Stell's gonna be getting ready for dating and that she might consider someone we know...aka someone on the team I'm guessing. Now I know there have been heated discussions as to whether or not this will be Mac or Flack...and I know I really want it to be Mac, really! But I was thinking today, that they might have Flack like take Stella out (even as a just friends date) and they see Mac and Payless like across the restaurant and Mac sees them together and gets all jealous and can't stop staring and glaring at Flack who realizes what's going on and decides to play with Mac to see how jealous he'll get and so he starts putting the moves on Stella who just laughs at him and then Mac comes over and almost confronts Flack right there! Now wouldn't that be funny!! :lol:

Sure Lynn hon, yup you can have Mac! ;) But by rules of fairplay...that means I get Nicky! :lol:

Okay let's see if I can give us a poll here y'all! Here are all the thread titles we've suggested! :D Pick 3!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back