Mac & Stella #5: Tie Me To The Hood, Baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just tell me when to fire up the new thread. I'll take pointers on what to put on the first page from this thread. Hahahah.... I sound so dorky! Hahahahaha...
Dorky...cute...lol! :lol: It's all good Cate! ;) Just wait until we've reached 1000 posts with this thread and then start away! :D

Athens aww isn't RSRD an amazing ep! It's one of my fav's for lots of reasons! Although the Stella and Frankie thing didn't make me so happy...grrr. You'll like All Access a lot, that's a good ep, sad...but good... :D

And now.....
Our premiere is TODAY, TODAY, TODAY!!! WOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!! YAY...we've only got... **looks at watch...** 13 hours and 25 minutes...YAY!! :D :lol:

Mo we're not finishing season 2 in Spain, we've just started. But i get my episodes through AXN on cable so.... I think that, probably, we'll get to see season 3 next year around summer.... BTW, I, like athens and all other people that aren't in the States or don't get cable, expect a full report on season's premiere :D :D :D I put my faith in you.

Cate (sounds better than Chaos)... i love your fic but please update sooner... Chap.1 was great but i didn't like waiting for chap 2. :lol: :lol:...seriously well done!

In Spoiler thread they are sure Flack won't be in a relationship with Stella but i'm not so sure. I've tried to remember all the moments they're been together and it seems pretty obvious that there is a good understanding between them. But, as Athens says and says, is too soon to see Stella dating. Even if it's Flack, the one that really helped her through all access. Oh! Mo, Mel, Lynn and all people that will watch season premiere today i want you to describe how's the chemistry between Mac and Payless.

Hiya Mok! :D Oh seriously, you just started season 2 hon? Wow...but still you've seen alot of season 2's eps already right, cuz you know what's going on! :D Lol, no worries, those of us who get to see the premiere tonight will give you plenty of good descriptions...definitely! :D You probably won't be able to shut us up! :lol:
Hmmm, Flack and Stella...they have a good relationship yeah, and they like eachother, but honestly in my opinion they are nothing more than friends...maybe even more like big sister and little brother type relationship ya know. He flirts with her and teases her and she bosses him around and teases him back, but I don't think their relationship goes beyond that...and again, I do think it might be too soon to have Stella date someone seriously...UNLESS it's with Mac! I think he's the only one who could make her feel safe and loved and worth risking her heart for...especially since it isn't a risk, cuz they've been in love with each other forever!

Less than 12 hours y'all....oh yay, oh yay, oh yay! :D :D

..mumbles, I can't wait to not do this anymore... Shirtless!Mac is what I'm wanting. and all I'm looking forward to. oh and some smacked scenes and kicking payless off the court. *nods

Cate's making the thread, Kickass!

Melly and I want our Smacked, and we want it now. Which one of you wanna shut us up and give it to us?

It is all about the shirtless Mac! **Swoon! :devil:** Mmmhmmm yeah baby! And I watched the promo yet again, and it looks like we'll get a few Smacked scenes at least, so yay! :D And yeah, can't wait 'til we don't have to do this anymore! :lol:

Lol, Lynn you're fabulous hon! :D Heehee, if I could hon I'd give you and Mel some yummy Smacked-ness right now! :D As far as giving it to you and shutting you up...I think that's Mac's job! :lol: :devil: (couldn't resist! ;) )

Getting ready to make that new thread Cate? We're gettin' close! :D

Yay, no more spoiler boxes for tonight's ep!! :D
Okay so Mok, Athens, y'all.... wanted details....I'm not gonna go into huge detail, cuz I'm a bit tired! :p But after watching this ep...Smacked is SOOO coming back y'all! YAY! Stel and Mac worked the scene together and it was great! They had a bunch of scenes together and their chemistry was 100% on! Standing closer to each other than regular people, etc! :D Fabulous stuff...seriously! As for Payless and Mac's chemistry, ehhh I'm not really feelin' it! (YAY! :lol: ) They had a little dating people at work issue...and I gotta say, I just don't see it working out! (I mean of course not, since I want Smacked! Lol, but still! :D ) And on a side note...Stella was absolutely gorgeous in this ep...it just really struck me for some reason! Wow...how Mac keeps from throwing her down on the nearest flat surface I really don't know! :devil: :lol: But then again I don't know how she resists doing the exact same to him...so yeah! :devil:

^^Yessss, an informed opinion! :lol:

I've been reading all the summaries/rants/reactions I can get and it's fun to go through them. I know P. Diddy was tapped to appear in only four eps, right? (Let's hope it stays that way so we can have our sMacked at the end of the season) :D

^Yeah, she's in there for just four episodes. I hope it's not consecutive episodes for maximum tension among the three of them hahahahah!

^oooh,so many thanks for the informations!...From what I got it was a smacked episode but Payless was there!...I heard something about a kiss??!... :eek: :lol:

I see them too as good friends and just that!...not further more...They care about each other like family-very well described some posts up-brother and sister!...and they both have gorgeous eyes..anyway,back where we were!>..I won't say again it is too soon,but I did, :lol:and glad you agreed!..Flack and Stella are really cute and nice together but only in a friendly way :D!

Stella's like the mommy of the bunch. Flack's like a big brother to Danny. Their chemistry is fun to watch. I mean, they both are great friends and hell -- both of them have great lines!

Mornin' Y'all! :D **jumps in waving!**
From what I got it was a smacked episode but Payless was there!...I heard something about a kiss??!
Yeah Ath this was a pretty good Smacked ep in my opinion! (even with Payless in it! :p ) At first I thought it was gonna be Smacked lite, but the further the ep went the more they worked together side by side, it was great! They had one scene with a wedding ring that was really cute...Stel's trying the wedding ring on and Mac's watching...it was great! :D
And as far as Peypey...they didn't have the "shower" comment which I was VERY thankful for! Didn't need to hear that ;) And yeah they had a kiss at the end :( BUT, only after Paypay brought up Mac having issues with seeing someone at work and he couldn't really disagree with her (as in yeah he thinks it will be hard!)...so kiss or not, I think they're heading down hill...yay!
And again, I gotta say Smacked started off on a great foot and Stella looked absolutely gorgeous last night, seriously! She was so beautiful! And I'm pretty sure she has NO idea about Mac and Payout cuz Stel was being really nice to her and Stel doesn't strike me as the kill them with kindness type ya know! ;) So yeah, we'll see! :lol: But I'm optimistic so far! :D

I was very happy to see Mac and Stella sharing so many scenes in the first episode! Let's hope they work a lot together this year. Cause them not working together was one of the downsides of last season.

I finally saw a lot of pictures from a french forum!..I saw that scene when she is wearing the ring above[?]the lab gloves right? :D

and i saw the kiss too!..but,some scenes they were together they were really nice from the captures! ;)And they looked better than ever both of them!! ;)

Yeah Fab it was really nice to see them in so many scenes together...I really hope they keep that up...having all those scenes together I mean! ;) I'd like it, for sure! :D

Ath yeah the scene is with the ring and lab gloves...I love that the ring fit Stel perfectly too...that was really cute! :D And I forgot to say earlier, I was totally afraid for a sec that when Payout kissed Mac in the end they were gonna have Stel walk in and see them...I literally sat there hands over my eyes watching thru the cracks of my fingers like a 5 y.o. it was pretty funny! :lol: But they didn't and I was quite glad! But yeah, I still maintain...now more than ever, that Stel doesn't know about them. :p Very curious to see how she's gonna find out...should be interesting to say the least! And after seeing their closeness last night, I could totally see Stel just confronting Mac about it...calling him on not telling her, etc. :D Rambo Stella anyone?! :lol:

*squee* OMG last night's episode was perfect & it made me so happy with all the M/S moments. The writers totally redeemed themselves from last season. Man, it's obvious that Stella doesn't like Peyton. Her body language & tone of voice around Peyton/Payless/Peyote really showed that :lol:. However, the best moment was when Stella tried on the ring. I think that really shows something, perhaps a foreshadow ;). That moment is competiting with the kiss from the season one episode TDDWP. Anyway, so that everyone else can bask in my happiness I decided to post 5 photos from last night...

They're uncomfortable because they're having dirty thoughts during work or maybe that "Once you go Greek you can't walk for a week" statement is true :devil:!

Stella is trying on her soon to be wedding ring

Oh look, it's a perfect fit. Mac is making a mental note of Stella's ring size for future reference.

Stella is ready to jump Mac to show him any other sizes that he wants to know about :devil:

Wow look how close they are, sharing whatever that is. Just a few more inches...

Oh man the writers better keep this up :D.

*eta* Only 11 more posts until our sixth & new topic :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back