Mac & Stella #5: Tie Me To The Hood, Baby

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CathStokes, Jun 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

10 More to Go!

Wow, Stella's neckline seem to deepen every season hahahahah! Especially with the competition - if there is any... And interesting look on Mac's face when Stell's showing him the ring on her finger.

2. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, J.F. you rock! :lol: Those pics and captions, totally made my day, I love it! :lol: Weren't all the M/S moments awesome...I totally loved it! :D Yeah that ring scene rocked...and you KNOW Mac was taking note of her ring size and how good that ring looked on her finger...which it looked great on there by the way! ;) (fingers are crossed that it's a foreshadowing J.F.! :D )

Lol, her neckline was pretty deep wasn't it Cate! I noticed that too...Stella's pulling out all the tricks to lure Mac back to her! ;) And yeah the look on Mac's face is cute in that ring scene! :D

You ready to start that new thread Cate...we're almost there...YAY! :D

P.s. I'm excited...Starting Oct. 1st Spike tv is airing CSI:NY and I'm pretty sure it's season 1...so I'll finally get to see it! YAY!! :D :D :D

3. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

^ You're welcome :). What can I say though...men love the clevage. All Stella needs is an English accent & Mac is hers :lol:. I couldn't resist posting this photo though. Even if Mac is in the scene this pic really captures how much Stella isn't a fan of Peyton...

OMG shaddup Peyton

Peyton looks all giddy in a weird way while Stella's facial reaction is reading, "She is SO annoying!" :lol:

BTW this cap & the ones in my last post are from csi-caps.

4. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, ain't that the truth! :lol: Truer words, J.F. truer words... :D

English accent, huh...nah Stel's New York accent and her occassional Greek phrase are plenty to win and keep Mac forever! :D

Love that pic...yeah that's totally what Stel's face is saying...that's great! :lol:

So after the premiere, what do you all think...Does Stel know about Mac and Payout or not? I still maintain she doesn't know...anyone else?

5. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

I have a feeling that Mac hinted about his relationship with Payless in the past but besides that Stella is probably not completly aware of what's going on. However, judging by Stella's expression in the photo I posted she probably pieced the clues together but she's waiting for a confirmation from Mac & judging how Mac reacted at the end of the episode he's not comfortable telling Stella or anyone for that matter. Maybe he doesn't want to hurt her but it's gonna lead to one big mess. I agree though Moriel, a Greek accent totally owns a British one anyday, especially Stella's. I was being sarcastic though about Stella sounding like a British woman 'cause that's just wrong :lol:.

6. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Yeah JF I agree, that Mac's probably hinted at it. And I'd say Stel is on her way to figuring it out, but I don't think she quite has yet...cuz while she was annoyed by Peyton, she was still kinda nice to her and I think if she knew about her and Mac, Stell wouldn't even bother to be nice...it'd be civil at best. And yeah I'd say she's still waiting for clear proof to back up what she's suspecting...which is why I was SO afraid she was gonna walk in while they were kissing...that would have been HORRID! :mad: And yeah clearly Mac isn't comfortable making their relationship known to anyone, but like you said...it's totally gonna turn into a big mess whatever happens now....cuz it will be the "Big Secret"...which always turns out badly, especially at work.
    And no worries I caught the sarcasm about the accent thing... :lol: Stella with a Brit accent just wouldn't fly! (Nothing against Brit accents...I adore them, especially when used by HOT guys...lol! :devil: ) But yeah Stella's Greek accent and words...totally kick Peyton's Brit accent's butt! :lol: (Did that even make sense? :p ) :lol:

Pssst... Cate 5 more posts and ya get to start our new thread! :D ("I'm Glad You Stayed!" Here we come! ;) )

7. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

After I post this, I'll be making the new thread. Four more to go. Everybody... just transfer over there after we reach post quota, okay?

I have a perfect line to jumpstart the next thread... :D

Btw, accents? Yeah, first it was Jane (even in the book tie-in it was Jane but she was asking about how Mac views Stella) -- then Payless. Forget blonde and English -- do I hear European?

8. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Even though 1000 posts weren't reached, I'm going to close this thread since the new thread already has posts.

Thread Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.