Mac & Stella #5: Tie Me To The Hood, Baby

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CathStokes, Jun 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. athens

athens Coroner

I am not sure what I want now!even if she know or she doesn't we can't be sure for that,because is supposed to be more story between our characters lives than the cases!...I would be suprised if nobody had a clue about Mac's unfortunate relation ship!...they are smart CSI's and detectives after all,and so is Stella!...Did Stella said a think to Mac about her relationship with Frankie?From what I have seen[I am in RSRD tonight]and nothing like that happened,I think!..but,they all knew,right?anyway because I am stuck with that,I don't want Stella in a relatioship straight away-even if is Mac-...She needs time with and for her self!>..Mac need the opposite!..to enjoy himself for a while after going to Stella!

here we are near the end of season 2!..4 more episodes!.. :Dseason 2 started next week after the first with no break!...we were lucky!...and no breaks for summer! ;)so I hope it will be like that and for s3! :cool:...are you sure they won't air it this year,where you are ranma ? :confused:

2. mokis

mokis Prime Suspect

You're all lucky girls!!! I'll have to wait 'til next year summer to see Season 3.....

I'm not sure but i think Mac learns from Frankie in the ep the team has to investigate a murder happened in a party Stella and Frankie were. Then in "All Access" Flack is the one who tells Mac the dead guy on the floor is Stella's boyfriend, Frankie.... this leads me to a strange theory: I think Mac and Stella grew apart during season 2 because how many cases or talks did they share? I can't seem to recall them....

3. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, yeah he really has a great voice huh Chaos, and I think it's funny cuz I wasn't really a huge Gary Sinise fan until I started watching this show...but now... **swoon!**
    Mel where you at...I'm swooning over your man! ;) :lol:
    yeah I go back and forth on whether or not Stel knows...on the one hand if she's as close to Mac as if appears I don't see how she could not know, but then again if Payless is not really THAT important than maybe he could hide her...I dunno.

Tomorrow! Tomorrow! It all starts Tomorrow!! Heehee YAY! :lol: I'm so sorry for those of you who have to wait, but no worries we'll have lots of details here...I'm sure! ;) :lol:

Okay y'all here's the question...we can have another poll and choose our thread title from the top 3 choices, or we can take the top choice ("I'm Glad You Stayed!") which is winning by double the other two... :D So yeah...what do you all think?

4. athens

athens Coroner

oh,right mokis! ...I forgot about that!..It is sad if they grew apart because they are soooo close!>..we all know it!>..
    I may take you back and I put it in spoiler coz there are some that haven't seen all access yet..Flack knew Frankie was Stella's boyfriend and Mac didn't??

watch it and enjoy it tomorrow :cool:!..I hope it'll have some good stella-mac moments..not necessarily[if that word even exists]smacked moments!
    :D
    I like all the names from the threads!<..there are fun,by fans!,and..new ideas! ;)

5. mokis

mokis Prime Suspect

^^Mo .... "I'm glad you stayed" it's perfect for a new thread

Well, that's what it seemed to me.... When they entered Stella's apartment, Mac checked on her and Flack on Frankie. Flack looked at Mac (his face at the moment tells me he didn't know about Frankie) and said: "It's Frankie, Stella's boyfriend. He's dead". And thinking about that brings a new theory. What if Stella did know about Payless and things with Mac, because of the new girlfriend, weren't as cool as always? I noticed a big separation between them growing with every ep it went during season 2. Maybe we'll have SMacked angst this season after all...

6. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Hey Mok! :D How's it goin?!
    Okay y'all...so I checked our poll and currently our top choice is winning with 50% of the votes...so unless someone majorly objects...it looks like our new thread title is...
    Mac & Stella #6 "I'm Glad You Stayed!" Fun stuff! :D :D
    Yeah maybe Stella knew about Mac and Payless and so that's why she agreed to go out with the devil incarnate in the first place, she was thinking Mac moved on and so she may as well at least try to as well. :p Since I didn't watch the first season I don't know how much of a difference there was in their interaction this season versus last season...but it would make sense if there was a difference...maybe they're both thinking the other has moved on and so they think they should also move on...so they both start dating other people in an attempt to move on, even though they're both really still in love with each other. Did that make sense? :confused: :D But yeah...I think we've got some major Smacked angst coming up... :(

7. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Please Read Me

Just thought I'd pop in and let everyone know that once a new episode has aired in the US (all four times zones) that you don't need to use the spoiler code anymore.

I'm sure everyone will be happy about that. ;) :D

8. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, thanks CSIM! :D I was wondering how that worked, thanks for reading my mind on that one! ;) Cool beans :lol:
    Ahhh, y'all I'm getting so excited for our premiere tomorrow! :D Even with the threat of Smacked angst looming...still I have faith in this season, I just know it's gonna be so good! I've missed my Mac and Stel over the summer and the fact that I finally get to see them again tomorrow...it's just making me smile! :D Yay!
    So now I'm curious...how many of y'all have to wait to see season 3? I mean like Mok & Athens said they're just finishing season 2...is that the case for alot of y'all or not really? Just curious :D

9. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

athens -- yeah, they won't air it anytime this year. Probably April 2007. Boo-hoo!

10. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Wow, sad day chaos that kind of sucks... :( But hey at least you've got us here, right! We'll let ya know all the fun stuff going on...so you can at least hear about it...that's something! :D

Hey so since we're getting close the end here...who wants to start the new thread? Anyone? :D We're going with "I'm Glad You Stayed!" which I think is nice...that was a good Smacked moment and plus it's kind of like...they're both saying...I'm glad I waited for you! ;)

11. chaostheory08

12. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

That's cool with me Chaos! (hey, can I call you Cate...that's your name right? Very pretty by the way ;))
    I think we've got like 30 or so posts left to go before we need a new one started so yeah...do you know how to do it? But sure, you start it...I'll defer to you...if someone else happens to start one at the same time, we'll figure something out...lol! :lol: Cool beans :D

13. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

Hey, athens, I'm from Manila (Philippines)

Oh, S1 was filled with sMacked goodness. M/S were partnered often and even when they're not, they still check with each other. Since they were also trying to establish their characters, they also showed that M/S already have a deep history (Gary & Melina nailed it perfectly) It's like what Melina has said, "[Stella] was the only one who could get away" with stuff with Mac ;)

I mean, right from the very start (Blink), it was so obvious that Stella cared a lot for him. Then there was that fiddling-with-Mac's-tie in American Dreamers (3rd ep, I think). And well, I became a believer! :cool:

Oh and Gary's speaking voice! Droolage country, babe. Sometimes I fuse with whatever I'm sitting on (or standing on or lying on) :devil:

14. chaostheory08

Yeah, sure -- you can call me cate. Thanks!

Just tell me when to fire up the new thread. I'll take pointers on what to put on the first page from this thread. Hahahah.... I sound so dorky! Hahahahaha....

ranma -- yeah, Gary's voice is enough to reduce me into mush. Pair that with the bedroom voice of David CAruso hahhah... Stella and Calleigh must be in heaven!

15. athens

athens Coroner

moriel_ here as I said before we need four more episodes..So a month...the second season started normally with no breaks at all..I believe this is gonna happen now too,because 1.is a cable[?]channel and 2.I read somewhere that the particular channel will have CSI.Ny for their new season..

cha0000s _I'll go check the fici!

I saw run silent run deep last night and I was like :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :lol:-about Stella and Frankie thing... :lol:pleeease...Mac is so cute with cigarettes and smoking but this is a non-smoking area!I liked too that ''oh my God'' from Stella,the very last scene! :cool:I'll watch all access next week so I'll make sure to hear that well!...
    I think Flack and Stella are close too but why Mac not know?That is stupid..Unless she didn't think it was something serious..But Mac is her BEST friend after all and he had to know,even if Stella hasn't told him!...and that goes for Mac's and Payless issue..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.