Mac & Stella #5: Tie Me To The Hood, Baby

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CathStokes, Jun 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

"I'm glad you stayed"!

Even my Mom wants to vote for that lol.

As for my little fic, I'm currently writing part2 and well, after I post it I might be needing some input from y'all, if that's alright... *smiles*

2. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Hmm, I have to agree with the above posts.
    If she does show interest in Flack, it might work out good in the end. It'd be fun to see Mac get jealous and either confront Flack or work harder to impress Stella hehe. Just so there's no physical fighting.]

Lynn, we went through this already...you can't have Mac because he's mine! *puts stamp on him that says "property of Mel* Hands off, you! :devil:

3. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, nice Chaos! Tell your mom it's winning right now! :D
    yeah I never thought I'd say this (since I'm NOT into angst! :p) but it could be fun to see Mac get jealous and I know it'd be fun to see him fight for Stella (as in, yeah work harder for her...I don't really want Mac to deck Flack! :D) Although...it could totally turn into a scene like the end of the move Sabrina! :lol: Flack starts saying something bad about Stel in an attempt to make Mac mad and reveal his true feelings and Mac falls for it and decks Flack and then Flack grins and goes "I knew it! You love her! He loves her! Now go after her!" Could be kinda fun huh! :D

Mel! Lol, you totally crack me up! :lol:

4. athens

athens Coroner

ladies don't fight over him! :lol:

I'm not using more than one more spoiler tag,so I'll put all the ''answers'' here!...Mac *must* have told about his relationship with Payless[I like that!]to Stella because that shows us that he wants her to know about his personal life!...Stella means something to Mac and he can't keep her in the dark!...So I believe,,even if the relation ship is ''hide&seek and hide behind my own finger''she will be one of the people that know,or the only one!___now,about Stella and a love interest with Flack or someone else I'll say again IS TOOOOOOOO EARLY!if is late in the season that would be different!...on the other hand a jealous Mac would be cuuuuute :lol:!

Chaos your new fici is really nice! :D

5. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, I'm afraid that's inevitable athens! When you've got someone as HOT as Mr. Taylor...girls are bound to fight over him! ;) :lol:
    I like the idea of Mac telling Stella because they are so close, it'd show that Mac really does value and trust Stella more than anyone. But as much as I don't like angst, I want to see her find out about it later and get jealous. Because if she already knows, I think TPTB will make it look like she's okay with it and I really don't think she could be. We know Stella's in love with Mac, so I don't see her just being "okay" with him and Payless. And as for Flack and Stella...the only way I'd be okay with it, is if it's just a friends thing in their eyes, but Flack suggests they make it look like more to see if Mac will get jealous...now that'd be kinda fun. ;) I see it backfiring though and plus that'd be way too soap opera-ish...but yeah that's the only way I'd be okay with Flack and Stella. :p

Okay y'all...anybody who hasn't voted...get your votes in for the new thread title...I'll wait a bit longer and than take the top few choices so we can narrow it down to our top choice! :D Yay for a new thread! :lol:

6. mokis

mokis Prime Suspect

Yeah... it would be great to know that Mac really values his friendship with Stella and tells everything about "she who must not be named". That would mean they have a really strong friendship but... nothing more. Plus, it wouldn't be healthy for Stella to know everything about Peyote and help Mac deal with every love problem he had with this girl. I think we have better chances to see SMacked romance if at the start of this season Stella really doesn't know a thing about Mac and Peyote relationship. I'm sure she will feel hurt but i think that if Mac hasn't told her about Payless it's because: A. He's not sure how things are going to develop (normal at the start of every new relationship) B. He's too scared to hurt Stella because he already knows she feels a little bit more than a friend to him. C. He thinks there's no chance to have a relationship with Stella. D. (this is very optimistic and ilusional) He's really in love with Stella, much the same way he was with Claire so he's afraid of losing a really loved one again so he prefers to move on and have a relationship with someone he certainly cares and loves but he's not in love. Did i make any sense?

Wow! I didn't know i could write so much... :D. About thread titles, it's a good idea to narrow the options. We should choose between two or three.

Athens.... Mac is Mac and there's only one so we have to fight for him :lol: :lol: :lol:

7. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Yeah I agree...I think Stella knowing every single thing about Mac and Peepee's relationship would make her more one of the guys than anything else and I don't think that's what she wants. And I agree, as much as I don't want her to be hurt, I think it'd be better and more realistic if Stel didn't know anything about them being together and then finds out and has to deal with it...which would let us see just how she really feels about Mac....cuz I'm thinking she'll have a hard time with it...which to me would prove even more that she does love him! (which we know, but still!) And as far as why he hasn't said anything...I think it's because he doesn't want to hurt Stella, and because he's afraid of messing things up and losing her if they do get together...I think he does love her...but he's so afraid of something screwing that up that like you said he's willing to be with someone he's not in love with...to protect himself from being hurt! Which really hurts him in the end anyway, since he's not with his other half!
    Okay y'all...our title poll was pretty close to I'm gonna narrow it down a bit...these were the top 5...so from here, choose 2!
    (And hey if y'all have any last minute brilliant suggestions please feel free to mention them! :D )

8. chaostheory08

I voted yet again and yeah, my mom said it's the most romantic thing she has ever heard! Hahahhha....

Well, right now -- I'm in my angsty mode so I'll try to inject as much angst as I can -- both in this post and in my fic. Okay here goes: I don't think Stella knows at all. I'll pattern it after the Warrick/Catherine incident. She will know eventually after realizing that it has been going on for a long time. I remember posting in the previous pages that Stella would know then she'll hide her emotions. When it's her turn to find 'somebody else' -- it's Mac's turn to get all jealous.

9. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, your mom's pretty cool Chaos! :lol:
    You are in a seriously angsty mood aren't you hon...lol!
    yeah I could see it being like the Cath, Warrick situation...hopefully though it doesn't come to Stel noticing that Mac's wearing a wedding ring again (wait has he even taken it off yet?)...but yeah, I see her not knowing and finding out and then trying to act like she's okay with it. I could see her shooting jealous looks at Payless though, maybe breaking down to Lindsay after a really hard case and then explaining that part of it was this whole thing with Mac...I'd love to see that actually! I know we're getting angst for a while here, but I really hope that Smacked finally gets to be happy together at some point!!

10. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

Mac took off his ring at the end of S1. We didn't see him actually do it though (I heard that scene was edited out, I dunno if it was even filmed at all), just that one shot at the end where it was conspicuously obvious.

I'd like it better if Stella didn't know at all about P. Deedee. She probably just read it off him that he's in a relationship but didn't know who specifically. But then again, I also like the idea of her knowing about it right from the start coz mebbe that's why she started seeing Voldemort. Well, only a few more days until you guys find out how it plays out.

You gotta post everything you see, y'hear? :D

11. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Ahhhh, gotcha...thanks ranma! See I really have to get Season 1 already, dang it. I'd find stuff like this out...lol! Well that or actually check to see if I can see Mac without his ring in this season...lol :lol: Yeah...wait, ran do you not get to see the premiere yet? Why?!! :confused:

if Stel did know from the beginning that would make more sense as to why she started dating the devil incarnate...interesting. I keep going back an forth on whether or not I think she knows...I can't decide. Sometimes it seems impossible that she wouldn't have known and at other times...it makes sense that she was in the dark about it. So yeah I guess we'll have to see!

12. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Ra, you've lost your mind. You really have.

Melly, stop tryin to steal my Mac!

I think she don't know. The more angst the better, even though this pairing def deserves the fluff. But I like Mo's thing. Haha. Jealous Mac is HOT!

13. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

Huh? What I'd do?

^^We just finished S2 here so I'm thinking we'll have S3 *after* it finishes the US broadcast. Ugh.

I voted for "I'm Glad You Stayed!" Mac's ultra-low voice when he said that does funny things to me. I'm really REALLY in awe (and envious) of Stella's restraint not to jump him right there and then.

14. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Ahhh, ran honey, I'm so sorry! :p Lol, that sucks for you...and I totally don't mean that in a mean way! :D No worries though, we'll keep ya totally updated! :lol:

Yeah ran Mac's voice when he says that... **swoon!** Stel does have to have amazing restraint to resist him at that moment! ;) But then again, really Stel has to have amazing restraint not to jump him at any point when she's within 20 feet of him! :lol: I mean let's face it...the man is Hot! :devil: Am I right or what? :lol:

15. chaostheory08

Oh I love Gary's speaking voice. Especially when he says, "It's my job." Hahahaaah.....

My mom watches every single CSI show, every episode and every season. CSI is a family event for us here. Lol! Well, look on the bright side, ranma -- s2 will still be fresh in our heads come s3.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.