Mac & Stella #5: Tie Me To The Hood, Baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mokis lol, yeah I can be pretty wicked :lol: ....especially when it comes to messing with my ships! :devil: :lol: Hey love that pic by the way! Yay! :D

Hey so here's a Smacked question for y'all...I haven't seen any of season 1...so I'm curious, what are y'alls favorite Smacked episodes from season 1? I know there's lots of good moments and I want to see some of them, gotta figure out how to get them...but still...so yeah...favorite season 1 Smacked eps? :D

You know what your asking right?.. This is me.. and then theres J.. who goes nuts over this sort of stuff..

Why yes, the interrogation rooms have glasses. :devil: .. don't some have cameras too?

Wicked.. hehe, thats nice.

xDDDD hehehehe... I have the video stuff ready!!! Maybe with this video i'll win the "One million euro" from that contest on tv....mmmm...

While season 2 hasn't been good at all for us, SMacked, season 1 was full of moments and it's difficult to choose an ep... but... one i really loved was "Officer blue"... that fighting between them was priceless. I remember Mac's face when Stella, after finishing her speech about the rifle, mimicks him and says "End of conversation". xDDD everytime i remember it i can't stop laughing.... And then, the cheek kiss in "'Til death do us apart" and the whole "What you see is what you see"... Stella's face when the Rose tells her she has taken his chance with Mac is priceless...xDDD

"I was boooorrrrrrrrrrnnnn bad....." ..... I'm sure Juliette Lewis doesn't mind sharing her sentence in Natural born killers with me :lol:

LOL Lynn no my RPs are something like this: Mac gets hurt. Stella visits him. Stella declares her undying love for them. Once he's out of the hospital, they have lots of hot sex...

I saw we borrow the robospanker and let Stella punish him..."You've been a bad boy and I must spank you..." :devil:

moriel I think j_ have posted a list of the good smacked episodes somewhere here...Probably on the very first page... ;)

ooooh,Mel hello we want to know what's the problem with Stella in allcsis!...
and in the rps you got one that is different[the one SHE got cancer]...but again one of them is hurt..mean people.. :rolleyes:

mokis is ready for shooting...!just give her[right?> :confused:]some ideas for her scenes! :lol:

You know what your asking right?.. This is me.. and then theres J.. who goes nuts over this sort of stuff..
Lol, yup I do know exactly what I'm asking Lynn and that's why I'm asking it! Cuz you rock at coming up with good episode details (like with Catnip ;) ) ...and if JF is as good at this as you then I can't wait to see what y'all come up with! If you have time that is...I will definitely appreciate it y'all! :D

All My CSIs and Stella getting hurt was Lynn's idea LOL. I told her the ride could go smoothly, that there didn't have to be an accident but she put them in one anyway hehe. So now they're both recovering from massive injuries :(

Orgasmic if you'd like to join us at Jess or Lynn's board, I or one of them can forward you the links if you'd like.

^ Exactly!

So, if Mac & Stella were to ever have kids how many would they have? Would they adopt them or make 'em the natural way? Which one of them wants children more? How would the dicussion of children come up or would the child just happen :lol:?

Ohhhhh, JF that's a fabulous question! :D Smacked kids...I love that thought...awwww! They'd be so cute, little babies with curly brown hair and gorgeous eyes! So cute!! I could see them having at least one the natural way...and then adopting a couple. Cuz Stella being an orphan, I could see her wanting to take in and adopt other orphans so they don't have to go thru what she did! Ya know :D Here's another question for you then...what would they name them? And what do you think they'd have...boys, girls, boy and girl...what? :lol:

Me and Mel have all kinds of SMACked RP's going on on my board and Jess'. We're nuts like that. And hey!.. wait, yeah the whole wreck was my idea...I think I should write something like that in my fic too.

I'd think they'd have three or four of their own, and maybe adopted one. I say they both want children, more Stella then Mac though. .. I'd go for just happening.

Four huh Lynn, lol! Smacked it getting busy! :devil: But yeah I could see that...I could see Stella wanting alot of kids and Mac giving them to her, cuz he LOVES her! :D

Here I found a pic of a possible Smacked baby...what do y'all think? I think she looks like Smacked...cute! :D
Smackedbaby.jpg

Just the perfect daughter Moriel xDDD :lol: :lol: :lol:

To make a kid requests a lot of practice so i assume they would do a lot of training :lol:.... I guess Stella would have one of their kids adopted and the others natural way 'cause i bet both being only childs would make them want that each one of their kids had siblings...

I need Smacked action!... and we have the videocameras ready!

A little bit of topic: Athens... Yes i'm a "her". Mokis is the nickname my family and friends gave me for Mònica. ;)... Btw, I'm ready for everything! :devil: :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back