Mac & Stella #5: Tie Me To The Hood, Baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG! I know I missed a lot since I first posted here...so...all I have to say about the spoilers....how could they! I have my chainsaw with me! who's in?

Seriously, someone has to SMacked TPTB!!! I can't write any fanfic because of that!!! Ok, I can but someone has to push me... no more happy fics for me for the mean time...all ansgty..grr...are SMacked Tshirts still available here? :mad:

mokis, can I ask that you check your PMs for a message regarding banner sizes. Many thanks.

-----

Can I just remind everyone of the 3 Line Minimum Rule that is currently ongoing in Shipper Central:

- Posts within Shipper Central must now contain a MINIMUM of 3 Lines of Good posting.

- Good posting is ON TOPIC, Discursive and not chatty.

- Good posting is NOT: Complimenting someone on their artwork, fanfiction, avatar/banner, discussing thread names, conversation about Real Life, etc.

- Remarks regarding artwork, fanfiction, discussion of thread names, etc, and brief allusions to Real Life MAY be included in posts, but ONLY in ADDITION of the 3-Line Minimum of Good Posting.

If you haven't already read and replied to the lastest announcement from your mods, please do so here. Thanks.

Lol, hi fogi! 3 lines of on topic postage...got it! ;)
Mel Happy Birthday hon! :D Yay for you...I love birthday's...they are fabulous :lol: Hmmm, what should we give you for your b'day...I'd say I'd give you Mac for a bit, but Stella would kick both our asses for that, plus I think you wouldn't give him back! :lol: (Not that I could really blame you for that! :devil: )

Hey so I can't remember if I asked this already or not...but what do you think Mac and Stella would name their kids? Oh and here's another question...if Smacked got married...if/when...do you think Stella would take Taylor as her last name, or keep Bonasera?
I think I see her taking Mac's last name...cuz I think she knows he would love that and plus I think it'd be something special to her too :D

--habby birthday and from me and here mel_ ...!

mj0621 nice to see you here!..You have no excuses,write more fics..! :lol:...take your time...angts are good..

what's wrong with Stella Bonasera Taylor or Stella Taylor Bonasera? 2 Taylors in one office would be strange!..
Names..For a girl they could use Claire and something greek..For a boy though I have no idea.. :rolleyes: :D

isn't it here we were talking about smacked t-shirts..there is an opportunity...we tell them to write Stella somewhere on the clothes and mission accomplished! :D

Happy birthday Mel!

I think if they ever got married, Stella, as the independent woman she is, would keep her name. Maybe add Taylor after. As for the kids, i'm sure they would probably have names with greek reminiscences like Andreas (if it was a boy) or Alexia, Karissa, etc...(if it was a girl)

if i was stella...i think id rather have taylor instead of bonesara, althought she is proud of her roots so mabey she wants too keep bonesara and stella taylor sounds better!!

stella taylor-bonesara
stella bonesara-taylor
stella t-bone!!

lmao!

lol in our RP we named the twins Aiden Claire and Donald Daniel :) Though I forget what it was in Crime of Passion, it's been too long since I saw that one.

Thanks for the birthday wishes...yeah too bad she wouldn't share Mac with me...she knows I wouldn't give him back LOL.

Lol Mel yeah I know you wouldn't give him back to Stella...that's why she's guarding him so closely right now! Heehee...but I'm still seeing if there's a way I can steal him for a few minutes for ya! ;) :lol:

Awww I like the name Aiden Claire...that's really cute! And I love the name Karissa...that's really cute! Karissa Aiden Taylor...how cute would that be! :D Awwww, I like it! :lol:

And I guess I could see Stella doing the last name hyphenated thing...Bonasera-Taylor...but really I still see her taking his last name, Stella Taylor...I think people would get used to having two Taylor's in the lab! :D

Just be careful, I know Lynn, she'll try to steal him from *me* before it's over lol. She'll just tie up me and Stella and throw us in the closet.

*nods* Karissa would be cute too. I'd hate to see Stella pregnant, she'd be rambo all the time, but I think any kid of theirs would be totally cute :)

Lol, Mel yeah hon... Lynn would totally steal him from you and Stella! :lol: Heehee! **hugs to Lynn, wherever you are!**

And yeah Karissa would be cute huh...I like that name alot! And hmmmm Rambo Stella...now that'd be a crack up to see! :lol:

That's something of a nickname for her bad side around the NY thread LOL...And it's carried over into the RPS as well. I'd love to see them have a baby, just because she'd yell and cry a lot and kill his hand while giving birth. "Never touch me again!!" LOL

Hehehehe... imagine Stella givin' birth and Mac trying to control the pain and trying not to pass out. I bet we'd learn a lot of bad words seeing that scene. And i'm sure Mac's face would be priceless. I can see him closing his eyes trying to forget the pain she's infliging to his hand. xDDD

Rambo Stella is love, and you all know this. :D

If she gets. ever. pregnant in ALL MY CSI's I'll be sure to do that for you, Mel. :lol:

Hey, Mac is mine. We've established this. I'm just "sharing" him with Stella for now. But I suppose I could be nice and share him with Melly for her birthday.

I can see her putting the hyph in between their names too.

LOL Lynn Jess already did it so I'm used to it :) *giggles* I'm starting to think Stella and I will have to tie *you* up so she can claim him for hers once and for all :)

*nods* I can see the hyph, even though Bonesera-Taylor is a bit long. It works okay though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back